Far Shiverpeaks LF casual guild PVE.

in Guilds

Posted by: Samstein.5269

Samstein.5269

I´m playing on Far Shiverpeaks server and i´d like to join a PVE guild for completing achievements.

I feel kinda bored doing it by myself and i´d be happy to join a group once in a while and going through the maps to complete different achievements and the map completion.

I´m playing on GMT+1 about 5 hours/day, I dont consider myself anything else but a casual player and I don´t want to join a hardcore guild that requires my presence for a longer period of time. I´m looking for a friendly casual PVE guild that has a solid group of active players. It wouldn´t hurt if this group has known eachother for some time from other games, i´d be happy to be a guest for some time aswell if you´re shy about inviting new members. It would be great if the guild is using TS and have a nice website.

What do I want to achieve with joining a PVE guild? To make it clear I want to level up different characters all the way up to lvl 80, completing the whole map along the way and doing dungeons once I´ve hit lvl 80. Complete the Slayers achievements etc.
To be able to go online and see a group of people from the guild wanting to complete for example Malchors Leap from 0% to 100% and perhaps next day Straits of Devastation.
To go online and join a group of people that is going for ori gathering.
To go online and join a group that wants to do all the quests for dragon and slaying the dragon.

I DO NOT want to focus anything on WvW or any other kind of PvP right now, I´m searching for a guild that is focusing on doing everything in PVE and achievements (except the PvP Conquerer and World vs World)

I currently have:
Warrior Norn at lvl 80 with 100% map completion that needs some gear upgrades but I put that aside for now. I could use this one for dungeons atm if I can´t level up my mesmer to lvl 80 by the end of this month (although I find that highly unlikely)

Mesmer asura at lvl 67 with 40% map completion.

Samstein Af Towlson/Aes Sedai Sam.

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

Hi,

I am the guild leader for Cry Havoc. We’re a small guild on Emhry bay. Now, you may think small = bad, but that just means that there is room for you! we have 17 players, (all adults except for my 15 year old son) and we love this game too!

we usually play from 2 or 3 eastern till about 10 or 11 eastern, but you can find some of our guys on all night. We run dungeons daily, and I might brag a little and say we’re getting pretty good at it.

We use ventrilo for everything…we’re usually yacking about something in there, even if it isnt necessarily about the game, its more social. but we require everyone to have it, so that we can be better organized.

We are a group of friends, but we arent a clique, so there wont be any problem with you not being able to get in on what we’re doing.

last thing is, we are on the Emhry bay server, but as of right now, server transferrs are free, so as long as you use ventrilo, we’d love to have you.

seeya
Brian
you can mail me here or in game malifect.2310