Furious Rising - Ring of Fire - EU guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkkist.5412

Darkkist.5412

Greeting from Furious Rising (FR)

“A guild to allow all members to see and excel in all game content without feeling any pressure such as raid attendance rules!”

Brief history – FR began life back in 2000 on Everquest as a tight knit family guild and grew primarily from meeting new friends while forming groups. We went to WOW in 2005/6 and hit the raid scene – always hitting the highest possible content without ever enforcing raid attendance or dkp system – people turned up and raided because they wanted to rather then feeling they had to ! After several years on WOW we moved to Runes of Magic but the free to play style quickly showed why it was free and so we prepared ourselves for GuildWars2 which we now call home!

Guildwars2 activity – Haven grown from a core 8-9 founders we now have a roster size of 250 members, between 85-95 unique player log ins per day, and peek time we are around 40-50 online at same time. We are an adult led guild and keep our guild community polite, positive and friendly. Led by a very organised, passionate officership of around 8 players we remain one of the most active guilds on the Ring of Fire server – PVE runs every night / WVW event nights (we are also part of the ROF WVW alliance)

Benefits – Friendly, mature guild with plenty guild chat and organised guild runs / Teamspeak 3 dedicated server / Guild buffs always turned on (upgraded everything to level 5 a long time ago)

Obviously being a EU guild and having a strong UK following our peak times tend to be from 5pm GMT – 11pm GMT but with our active members we very rarely drop below 20 members online at any one time.

This will be our one and only recruitment shout out on these forums as I know this week there will be plenty of players looking for what may be their last server move so if you are reading this and feel this may be a guild you can call home then PM me or catch me on Ring of Fire server – I have the one character – Darkkist

Darkkist – 80 Elementalist
Guild leader of Furious Rising
Ring of Fire

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkkist.5412

Darkkist.5412

Warm welcome to those of you who have joined our ranks recently – with only few days ago my one and only /bump !!

Darkkist – 80 Elementalist
Guild leader of Furious Rising
Ring of Fire

in Guilds

Posted by: Protus.8501

Protus.8501

This is a great group of players. Join now and transfer before the 28th!

Osof
Representing Furious Rising [FR] on Ring of Fire [EU]
furiousrising.enjin.com