[GASM] Recruiting for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

in Guilds

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

Gasm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! (As well as anyone who doesn’t fit in these categories!)

I am Gasmic!
I lead a nice small guild called Gasm [GASM].

We have around 140 people currently enrolled in the guild out of which only 5 do not regularly represent. (I will deal with them later). I usually do not have a problem getting members to represent, because they realize that our guild provides something no other guild can! We have multiple guild perks, and we are active in all parts of the game.
We provide 24/7 10% Magic Find.
We provide 24/7 15% Karma.
We provide 5% Exp Bonus whenever you ask for it (Most of our members are already 80)
We provide all kinds of banners whenever you need them!
We are almost 100% maxed out on the upgrades, we’re just getting the bank upgrade!
We have guild events daily! (More info on the events on the bottom!)

Gasmic WvW
We were started and Devona’s Rest
as a no-name guild, and have grown to be one of the top three guilds which represent Devona’s Rest in WvW as well as a multitude of other places. We had started the guild when Devona’s Rest was at the bottom of the lowest tier in WvW, and from then we have fought tooth and nail to now secure our position on the highest spot on the lowest tier! We will be bumped up soon, and we will be facing two servers with a much larger population than ours. We have been working on strategies and organization to own up WvW without the numbers!
If you are a commander type and looking for a guild who frowns on mindless zergs, look no further.
If you are a soldier and do not want to pay for multiple repairs due to an uncoordinated commander, look no further.
If you are a strategist and are looking for people of influence who will actually listen and follow your strategies, look no further.
Here at Gasm we believe that EVERY individual can make a difference in WvW. I believe coordination is KEY in being successful in WvW, and with everyone’s help we can conquer!
I’m not currently a commander in WvW, but I’m respected as one (sometimes more than a commander). I’m saving up to get it though!

Gasmic Pve
We constantly have events in PvE. We try to make sure that the temples in Orr are always open, and when they’re not we get a nice rally going to re-open them. We are also planning other PvE events such as map completion events (We all meet at a certain map and complete it. If one shows up to all of the events, they will get full map completion!) We also like having fun events like Keg brawls! We have farming events in which we run through Orr and get as many drops as we can! And all at the same time, we have the maximum amount of guild bonuses supporting us!

Gasmic Dungeons
We have a relatively large group of dungeon go-ers in the guild! We are always looking for one last member to fill up the party to the dungeon we’re doing! Since guildies have the first priority, it shouldn’t be too hard to get those fancy weapons that everyone wants! I’m currently going for an AC dagger set! ;p

Gasmic PvP
We have a pretty small group of members who do PvP, but we’re looking to make a skilled tPvP team!

Gasmic Community
The community in this guild is amazing. We work by recruiting actively for one week and then closing off for the rest of the month. We spend that one month getting to know all of the new members, having events with them, and just having a good time. Within a month, all new members will have been accustomed to the guild and then that’s when we start next wave of recruitment. There will almost NEVER be a time when you’ll feel like the odd one out because there will always be someone else who’s just as new to the guild as you!

We have a pretty active forums: https://Gasm.Enjin.Com
We also are EXTREMELY active on TeamSpeak: 68.116.111.237:9988

Feel free to message me whenever you’d like and join us on TeamSpeak just to chat with us!
Send me a mail or whisper me in-game to check us out!
We’re an amazing community and we would love to work to make it even better!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/serinerena/GBANNER.png
http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1352714760_apiiC7eAD.jpg

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

(edited by Mash Hog.5672)

in Guilds

Posted by: paragon.6543

paragon.6543

Like Gasmic was explaining, I would love to add that we have incredibly friendly guild members along with leaders (gasmic, and yours truly) who are eager to help anyone in need. And while this includes nonmembers, we are extra friendly with our own members. We’ll put aside what we’re doing to help you get that vista or go through a span of the map to get to that specific way point.

I’d also like to add that in World vs. World, we have a group that comes together almost everyday at least once to do the jumping puzzles. And let me tell you, as a person who absolutely hates jumping puzzles because she can’t do them half the time, the other members have stuck around with me for more than an hour to help me finish. We try to help you enjoy all aspects of the game.

The guild website, as mentioned earlier, is definitely something you want to look into if you would like to get the gist of what our guild is all about. We provide our insight of the game to help all the members whether it’s technical stuff like fixing your microphone (hehe, had trouble with that til someone helped me from the guild) to build-related discussion.

Last, but not least, we do take the suggestions of our members to heart, and try to improve the guild as much as possible as per how the members like.

Ladies and gentlemen, the leaders of GASM open their arms to eagerly welcome you to our guild as a member or friend. Thank you.

• Paragon

in Guilds

Mash Hog.5672

Oh, one last thing.
We do attempt to help the community around us to the best of our abilities. Anyone is free to join our banners/upgrades/events. We also hold events to help the community around us. As Paragon was saying, we have a daily event in which we get two mesmers from the guild to run up through the jumping puzzle. Those mesmers then contact the commanders who are leading any teams and those commanders lead the zerg to the jumping puzzle. From there our mesmers portal practically the entire server up there to get free siege, badges, and equips!
If you have any other ideas on how we can help the community around us, let me know!

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

in Guilds

Posted by: Garnascus.6524

Garnascus.6524

Sounds like just the crowd of people i have been looking for, definitely going to send a tell after my classes.

in Guilds

Posted by: Elusive.9481

Elusive.9481

This guild is awesome, very friendly, and very active. I have tried out several guilds and truly enjoy being a part of GASM. They truly do rock in WvW, while still teaming up for all aspects of the game. I came as a stranger and found it very welcoming!

in Guilds

Posted by: DeathByPickles.5187

DeathByPickles.5187

When I first got into Guild Wars, I was alone and scared, wandering the battlefields of WvW trying to avoid getting trampled by one of the countless enemy zergs. I had almost given up hope when i stumbled across a small group of people retaking supply camps and organizing defenses. They happily accepted me into their group with open arms and we fought valiantly for our world. After a successful day of WvWing, I received an invitation to the guild. I was very impressed by their great teamwork and friendly attitude so I figured I would stick around for a while and see how things worked out. This guild is a group of very friendly people who are always willing to accept anyone in need of help. The guild leader, OhhGasm, has personally met all 160 members of the guild and can easily make conversation with every single one of them. He makes it a point to know every member and make sure everyone is happy with their time spent with the guild. As stated before, almost any member of the guild will drop everything they’re doing to help somebody out with a problem, member or non-member. It’s always a fun atmosphere when using TeamSpeak or even just browsing on the guild forums. This may seem like a lot of talk, but the guild will definitely prove themselves if you give them a chance.

in Guilds

Posted by: soraky.7418

soraky.7418

I’m a 59 elementalist—recently joined last week. This all really sounds interesting. Is TS required though? I’m afraid I do not have a mic yet.

in Guilds

Mash Hog.5672

TS is not required, but it is nice to have eventually

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

in Guilds

Posted by: soraky.7418

soraky.7418

Oh, I’m planning to get one for sure. Just waiting for black Friday/holidays.

Then, I would like to join if there are spots still open. I’ll send you an ingame mail.

in Guilds

Posted by: DestinyCall.8240

DestinyCall.8240

I also was introduced to GASM in WvW. I was still new to the game and didn’t really understand what was going on. I figured out pretty quickly that I couldn’t do much alone, especially since I was only lvl 14 and pretty clueless. Fortunately, I joined a rally in Citadel and ended up in a group with some of the great people from GASM. By the end of the night, I was part of the guild. Not only did I learn a lot about WvW that night, but I also gained a group of friends to chat and play with while I adventure through the rest of the game.

Joining this guild has really improved my enjoyment of Guild Wars. So many things are easier and more fun when you have the support of other players. GASM has many great people who are active, friendly, and willing to help. Whether it is help leveling your character or clearing a dungeon or taking a tower in WvW, you will find people willing to lend a hand or give advice.

If you are on Devona’s Reach server and are looking for a great guild, look no further than GASM. You won’t be disappointed.

in Guilds

Posted by: Morbid.4216

Morbid.4216

I heard about GASM from this forum post actually, most of the time i just scroll through panning for something interesting, but this one was different, it actually cought my eye so i decided i was gonna whisper Gasmic about joining, i have fought beside a few people from the guild before and they truly do go out of there way to help other players wheter they are guildies or not and that is what makes a great guild is great people, i hope to share many glorius battles with this bunch. If you play on Devonas Rest and are looking for a GREAT guild, this is one to check out!

- Morbid

in Guilds

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Bump up for my former guildies…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in Guilds

Posted by: kodesh.2851

kodesh.2851

TL;DR?

I’m an old, crotchety and jaded gamer, but being in GASM has made my GW2 experience very enjoyable.

Why settle for the lesser guild experience? There’s a reason we’re called Gasm

Sizzap – Asura Mesmer, Dragonbrand

in Guilds

Posted by: Digideath.1825

Digideath.1825

Hey everyone, i was looking for a guild and a member suggested i check with you. I will be making a toon shortly and let me know the process of invitation. tty on TS soon.

Digideath

in Guilds

DestinyCall.8240

Hey Digideath,

Glad to see you are giving us a chance to be your first guild. I’ve sent you a guild invitation in game. After you accept, be sure to go to the Guild panel in-game and click the “Represent” button so you will be able to see guild chat and access the other guild features, like the bank and armorer.

If you need any help getting started, feel free to send me a whisper.

in Guilds

Posted by: SpecOps.7365

SpecOps.7365

Hello,

I’m really new to GW2. I really enjoy WvWvW and PvP in general. In the past I’ve usually been a healer. I haven’t quite found my niche in-game yet but am liking being a bunker. What are your requirements?

in Guilds

DestinyCall.8240

Hi SpecOps,

We are interested in finding more people who are active and friendly, especially those interested in WvW, since our guild spends a lot of time there. New players looking for a first time guild or veteran players searching for a better fit, anyone is welcome as long as they have a good attitude and love of the game.

Our main requirement is a willingness to continue representing the guild if you decide that you like GASM. The long-term goal is to have all members regularly active and representing so the guild can build influence quickly and provide more benefits to its members.

If that sounds good to you, just send a message to Gasmic or me in-game and we’ll get you hooked up with an invite. Our recruitment drive will be ending shortly, because we need to focus on integrating our new members and organizing events. With Lost Shores coming out soon, it should be a busy weekend for the guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Susanoo.2586

Susanoo.2586

To Whom it may concern,
I have been asked to comment upon this here Recruitment page displaying some of the Many things I have enjoyed during my time spent with [GASM] but I’m afraid I am horrid with writing so I intend to only Mention a few:
*WvW
*Various Guild Events
*Dungeons (for the lols)
And most of all the Gasm Community, it is really quite a nice bunch of people.

So to all thinking about Joining [GASM] Come on already Come have some fun!

in Guilds

Posted by: Dalcos.4830

Dalcos.4830

Looks like what i have been looking for , sign me up!

I played in beta but then got busy and didn’t have a chance to play. So i just started back last week but im lvl 74. I haven’t done any WvWvW since beta or dungeons but am looking forward to that.

in Guilds

DestinyCall.8240

Invitation sent. Welcome to the guild, Dalcos!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aohex.8761

Aohex.8761

Hey,

I posted on your website’s guild recruitment thread. Gasmic seems to be exactly what i’ve been waiting for.

in Guilds

Posted by: dragonpaw.4951

dragonpaw.4951

Gasm is where its at guys, its fun, more fun, and we do extremely well in WvW, which is pretty much where we live as a guild. We do some PVE stuff, but normally were just out for fun in WvW, so come join us

in Guilds

Mash Hog.5672

We will stop open recruitment on Sunday!
Join us before then!

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy