GW2 Noob looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Tu Hoang.5921

Tu Hoang.5921

I got into MMOs again and I really liked GW2, but I usually find it boring when I dont see people around. It seems really lifeless right now. I am looking for a really active guild fill with fun people.

in Guilds

Tu Hoang.5921

I’m on Jade Quarry. Currently level 49 and still learning.

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

Hey Tu,

Right now there is a big event on Southsun Cove. Which is where all of the players are at. So it might seem lifeless at the moment but it really isn’t. If you head there you will have plenty of people to interact with.

Good luck in your search for a guild though.

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

in Guilds

Tu Hoang.5921

If only i knew where that is lol

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

You have to make your way over to Lion’s Arch. You can find a portal inside every major city. Then there is a boat down at the Sanctum Harbor docks that will take you there.

Hope that helps.

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

in Guilds

Posted by: brynhide.1846

brynhide.1846

Looking for A Fun Guild?!

Looking for people to have a good time with?!

Looking for friends that will make your experience in GW2 Awesome?!

Look no Further.

Tonic: A Gaming Community on the Crystal Desert server is always open to having new and awesome people in the guild. We are 100+ sized guild with about 20-30 online a night.

Our peak times are from 8pm EDT to 1AM EDT.

I am the PR officer and Minuet of Thix is our Lime Overlord.

If you are interested please visit us at www.obeythelime.com or message me in game.

Good luck and enjoy the limeade.

Synaris – PR Officer of Tonic: A Gaming Community

in Guilds

Posted by: Tormennt.9813

Tormennt.9813

Greetings on behalf of myself and our guild Vanquish!

About Vanquish:

A guild built from the ground up for Guild Wars 2, we focus on doing more with less, selfless leadership and members that drive the guild through all the content Guild Wars 2 throws our way! Consider us “casually hardcore!”

We are focused on bringing our members top tier content in a mature and friendly environment. We look towards the end game and WvWvW aspects of Guild Wars 2 while placing the highest value on the actual person behind the keyboard. We are a no drama, fun enabling and content driven guild. Vanquish is seeking like minded individuals to share in the adventure that is Guild Wars 2!

Vanquish Facts:
•Stationed on: Tarnished Coast
•We are a medium sized guild with the intention of doing more with less and quality over quantity (50-75 active members).
•We have a dedicated Ventrilo server and website.
•While end game PvE and PvX is our goal, we enjoy all aspects of game play and the road that leads to such including light RP and a range of social events within the guild as well as being an integral part of the Tarnished Coast community.
•We cater to an “older” crowd with an age requirement of 18+ (our average age being 35-50+). If you are a younger player and truly feel we are the guild for you, let’s talk.
•While the guild founder resides in the PST time zone we will cater to and support players from all over including events held across various times and days of play.
If you feel we are a fit, please visit us at “www.vanquishtoday.guildportal.com” and apply or if you have further questions we are more than happy to answer them via these forums or PM!

Regardless of your path we wish you all the best in your travels across Tyria!

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 35 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

in Guilds

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there, we are a guild focused on group activities and helping members, take a look:

[TAV] Tavola

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server. We currently have around 15 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

- Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
- Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
- Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
- Great Guild website and fourms
- 24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
- Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
- Holiday events and raffles.
- Daily dungeon runs.
- Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com/home

in Guilds

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Hi,

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an active guild which formed just three months ago. During this three months time we have established a working structure and the guild itself is already close to upgrading the last guild mission, guild puzzle.

The guild’s management has made plans for the days ahead while ensuring our visions are met. Visit https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/CD-Equinox-Solstice-TIME-UTC-GMT-6-to-9 for more info.

Cheers

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Guilds

Posted by: CRAIG.9862

CRAIG.9862

Hey Tu! If your still looking for a guild, I think that you should consider Vincere Est Totum. We are a friendly guild with 240+ helpful and friendly players, who are willin to help teach, level and equip you. We can help you get into the game and if you want to in the future, we can really show you a lot of fun stuff that we do in WvW.

We are on Fort Aspenwood, which is in Tier 2 (of in 6th place (of 25) for WvW even though we face larger numbers. We can help you transfer also if you choose to join us.

If your interested in learning all aspects of the game and becoming apart of a team that wants to have fun and kill the enemy, then MSG me here or in game at Ser Craig.
We require you to have TS3 for WvW, we also have a personal vent we use, and a guild forum.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/FORT-ASPENWOOD-VeT-PvP-PLAYERS-PLEASE-READ/first#post2029323

Semidei [DEMI] #ThankYouBasedGod
Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire