I’m the leader of a medium sized guild in Stormbluff and I may or may not decide to leave it, depending on how the next few weeks turn out. The amount of time and stress I go through running it is getting to me, and I find myself more and more attracted to the simple life of being a member and just enjoying this game..something I haven’t been able to do since launch.
I spend on average about 3 to 4 hours in-game a day. I believe I recently broke 1000 hrs on my account so that should give you an idea. My 3 mains are my warrior, thief, and ranger, all 80 and fully exo. I run dungeons, fractals, meta-events, orr/ssc farming, WvW, PvP, guild missions..basically everything haha.
What I am looking for is not a big guild that is like a bed & breakfast and everyone comes and goes, nor a small one that is struggling to grow. Somewhere in between would be perfect. Not all hardcore, but not all social and no gains either. To put it ideally, a guild that can handle a T1 bounty no problem, but looks up to a T3 like a challenge in the future. Would prefer a guild that is organized and has a website, and voice chat. I’m in Eastern timezone (Ontario) and would obviously love to find a guild with others near here, but if not, its okay, as long as the guild is active from like 7pm to 2am my time..roughly of course. I’m also looking for a guild that runs periodic organized events. Could be fun, could be game related, like guild missions, wvw ventures, maybe even pvp days, whatever. While I am done leading and spending so much time on admin features of gw2 and enjin, I would eventually like to transition into an officer role, given my experience with it. Ooh ooh..also the guild has to be social and fun! Can’t be all business or that will drive me crazy lol.
What you get with me:
- 26 Year old Canadian guy who has been gaming for over a decade and strives to be great in all games
- Potential for some of my guildies to follow me, girlfriend for sure, others likely
- Someone who is well versed in all aspects of game and can either follow or lead/teach as needed
- A joker (within limits) who can take a joke and dish back at ya too
- A guild leader/officer with plenty of experience with what makes a guild click and what doesn’t, who can provide new ideas to the table, etc.
- Basically a loyal/diligent member who will most likely become one of the most active, social and helpful people in the guild and help strengthen it
Please reply here or PM me if your guild might fit what I’m looking for. Pretty please refrain from large copy/paste messages of how your guild is the ultimate stop. You’d be surprised what a personal touch can do to someone…aaannnd mind out of the gutter people ;p. I’d prefer knowing that you don’t just Ctrl-F “LFG” and Ctrl-V and Reply.