Group Of Friends looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

One of my characters is named Carth Blair. I’m part of a guild that is easy going, but we haven’t planned much on activities lately. We’re more of a “if you need help speak up and someone will come by” type of guild lately.
If you ever want to group up with me and I’ll see if I can get some guildies to come we could all talk. Our leader uses voice skype, much to my grumbling lol, but overall we’re friendly. I’m also on Janthir.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Guilds

Posted by: Primetime.6254

Primetime.6254

Hello, my friends and I are looking for a small(10-25 Members) casual/social guild to join.

We are U.S. based and normally play during the evenings in both west and east coast time zones.

We’re looking for a 18+ guild that is normally active during 5PM-10PM PST and is socially active as well.

We play on the Isle of Janthir.

Evolution Xander,

I am recruiting members for my guild Lil Ones [LO] on Ferguson’s Crossing. You can read a little bit about us in this topic We’re welcoming members from any home world, although to WvW you’d have to join our home world. Transfers are still presently free.

We are a new guild, founded on the very ideals you mentioned. We hope to grow to a size that provides us an active group to adventure with. Not huge, not tiny. We’re made up of mainly adult gamers, some with children, that play in the evenings. I think we could be a good fit. Take a look at my post and if you’re interested, get in touch and good hunting

-PT

in Guilds

Posted by: Silvers.5364

Silvers.5364

Hey Xander,

Not sure if you guys are looking to transfer servers or not, but it sounds like you guys may be a good fit for my guild on stormbluff isle. I just posted about it earlier today here : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Veracity-Vera-Stormbluff-Isle-PvX/first#post74078

The only problem is that we have about 50 people which sounds to be a bit larger than what your looking for.

in Guilds

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!

in Guilds

Posted by: dtfauss.5729

dtfauss.5729

Free transfers to other servers are still available.
We’re on Borlis Pass, and we’re a mix of casual PvE/dungeon runners and WvW.
Mature experienced gamers many of whom have RL ties.
Come check out our website http://redsky.enjin.com/home
Or jump on our mumble during afternoon/evening hours and chat us up.

in Guilds

Posted by: Third Of Five.8923

Third Of Five.8923

Xtremegamersclan [XG] is recruiting …

We are a little larger than 10-25 people, but still may be a good fit for You …

Give Us a look …

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Xtremegamersclan-XG-Is-Recruiting

|

in Guilds

Posted by: RockinRupe.9027

RockinRupe.9027

Hello there! Safe and Sound [Safe] is a small guild (about 9 players right now) who would love to have you join. The only problem is that we are on Sorrow’s Furnace server, so you can transfer if you want.

Other info about us: We play from about 4:00-12:00 PM (-7 GMT) or anywhere in that area. So if you are interested, go check out our website at safeandsound.guildportal.com

Guild Wars Veteran

in Guilds

Posted by: Rei.5284

Rei.5284

Sorry you’re not having any luck so far! I know the guild search and trial is an important one as the wrong group can break your sense of enjoyment.

I’m going to offer our spiel here, but I’m not sure if we’re a fit for you or you for us. We may come close, but that’ll have to be a decision we all make.

I usually save these for the end but I’ll save you a bit of time if these two things turn you off:
Just a couple of things to note:

• Applicants of the guild must be over 18 as we can get a bit rowdy with our choice of conversation from time to time.
    I don’t know what you would consider overly inappropriate, but I’m certain we’d touch the line from time to time. It’s just our thing and not for everyone, we understand that.
  • While it’s not required, we do ask that members use our vent as our /g channel will likely be quiet (since the rest of us are on vent!) It’s the best way to get to know the other guild mates. Why join a guild if you’re only going to hang out with those you already know?

If you’re still looking past the inappropriate humor and ventrilo bit, Right Clique is always looking for members with like-minded play styles.

We’re small (around 10 players and growing), but most of us have been playing together in various games for years (some of us hitting near the 10 year mark!) We tend to be more active in the evenings. Most members are located in NA, Central/Eastern zones, so the Pacific side of things may find our times a bit off, though many of our members are night owls, specifically on weekends.

We’ve chosen Tarnished Coast for our server as it’s (one of) the ‘unofficial’ RP servers and we want our group to have access to any part of they game they enjoy, that being said, this is a PvX guild. Some members may RP, but there is no guild story/lore rule etc other than respect your fellow gamer and don’t grief those that do enjoy role-playing within the server.

As for events, most of our stuff is on the fly while everyone is still leveling. We do plan for events in the future, but most of our stuff just tends to happen as people get on and say, “Hey, let’s do XYZ!” As I said though, this will change as more peoples level gaps close in on each other and more people are available to join in on more dungeons. Most of us left a rigorous WoW raiding background and are thoroughly just enjoying this game for everything that it is.

For a quick view, here’s our GW2 forum post.

For more on us, or to apply head to our site: http://rightcliquegaming.com/

If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to contact me or hop into vent with us, if we’re in there!

Good luck finding your future guild!
-Rei (Sedalyn Rysen in game)

http://rightcliquegaming.com/

Something happened…

in Guilds

Posted by: GHouse.2061

GHouse.2061

Hello! My guild The Dawn Watch is recruiting on Anvil Rock. We are a small (10 man) guild that enjoys the social aspect of the game as well as PVE and WvW content. While we like to play at our best, we don’t view the game as life and generally are casual about it. About half of us are level 70+ and we are looking to round out our class base (we have a high percentage of warriors) and make new friends. We have level two upgrades across the board, a guild bank, and guild armorer. You can PM me for more details. In addition, we use Teamspeak 3 as our primary means of communication.

Vyn
Guild Leader – The Dawn Watch [DW]
www.dawnwatch.net

in Guilds

Posted by: Syouke.5439

Syouke.5439

Hello Evo,

Skyfall Empire might be the place for you! We are currently around 64 people in our guild.

We are not a demanding guild, it’s a laid-back guild but at the same time we are doing WvW and PvE things. When our guild starts to be bigger, we would start to plan some schedule events.

We also have website, which is http://skyfallen.enjin.com/

Please contact me or Soen.
Thank you

(edited by Syouke.5439)

in Guilds

Posted by: GaiusJuliusCasear.7253

GaiusJuliusCasear.7253

Hello from Rome [SPQR] on the Isle of Janthir,

We are a PvX guild. Our focus is now shifting to WvW. We use mumble for voice chat and we have a website www.gw2rome.enjin.com

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings!

The Gryphons Aerie is a small, casual PvE/RP guild on Tarnished Coast. However, RP is purely optional. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Guilds

Posted by: CorwinDarkstar.5134

CorwinDarkstar.5134

Hi, Dragon Chow is a small slowly growing group of easy going players. We started off as a few Real Life friends and we are expanding. Looking to make more friends and explore what GW2 has to offer. We are mature and do not allow drama. We do joke around but its clean and does not cross the line. We are based on Sanctum of Rall and would be thrilled to meet you and your friends and adventure together. If your intrested you can PM me or contact us in game.
Traci Surion (Leader)
Dalilha Mae (Officer)
Ruby Dragonfire (Officer)

in Guilds

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

Hey there Evolutionxander
I am from Whispers of Acoma, a guild that should fill your needs. We have 30+ members at the moment and don’t consider ourselves elitest or hardcore, we like to focus on friendly, mature gaming and being as helpful as possible to members. We have a Teamspeak server and forums http://whispersofacoma.guildlaunch.com, we try to set up an event every evening and more often than not the event will revolve around the current members online, it could be PvP, WvW, dungeons or helping current members with any trouble they are having in PvE. We take members from all time zones so there should always be somebody online. Finally we are 18+ but don’t deny members if we feel they are mature enough to join, check us out or send a PM here or in game and we can chat on TS. Hopefully we will all hit it off

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

in Guilds

Posted by: Smithy.3801

Smithy.3801

Come Check out Crack Clan

We are not not as small as you asked. We have about 60 Members in our GW2 Division atm looking to be about 75 strong. however as a member for 6 years i can tell you that Crack Clan is all about its members. We are about building friendships while we have fun and take names.

in Guilds

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Please check out Lucky Stars, casual friendly and active guild.

Lucky Star Recruitment Thread

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

(edited by TsukasaHiiragi.9730)

in Guilds

Posted by: Rump Buffalo.2594

Rump Buffalo.2594

Hello from the Kinsmen of Abaddon. We are a PvX semi-hardcore guild looking to build up our core and grow our established community.

Get in touch with Rhengorne, Sunil, Sir Kevin Bacon, or Elias Whitley for more information.

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Evolutionxander,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 20-30 players out of 60’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

!http://www.i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png!

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

*How to apply * :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

in Guilds

Posted by: YleeKaiyote.9430

YleeKaiyote.9430

If your still looking we are the destined. i just started recruiting for our guild. we are established in other games and looking to start one here currently 4 members. right now i would like players that are willing to help grow with us, again. you can look us up at www.the-destined.com. we are on henge of denravi. all of us are over 18 except some of our children. we are casual but still want to compete in tournaments pvp and pvw. while these are not requirements they do tend to make things more fun and thats what we play games for. life comes first with us. also take note that its our guild not mine. happy hunting.