Group of friends LFG on Piken Square

in Guilds

Posted by: Dukko.2706

Dukko.2706

We are a group of 4 friends currently playing on Piken Square, looking for a friendly guild to call home
One of us can’t stand WvW, while the others are generally interested in every aspect of the game (save for sPvP, mainly for lack of time).
So, to recap, we’d like to join a guild of fellow PvX players on Piken Square.
Let us know if any guild’s interested!

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

If you are willing to switch servers, Nocturnal Indulgence on Maguuma has a great group of people interested in all aspects of the game.

You can check us out here: www.indulgeatnight.com
We offer a mumble server, constantly updated website and friendly folks.

In game contacts:
Astrid Gunnhilder – Guild Leader
Roryl – First officer

Thanks,
A

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Dukko.2706

Dukko.2706

Sorry, we kinda like Piken Square Thanks for the reply anyway!

in Guilds

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Hey, I’m part of the Goodgame[GG] guild on Piken Square We’re a small-medium size guild, around 50 members , with the main focus on WvW in the Eternal Battlegrounds. However, it isn’t required for you to even participate in WvW if you join us, and most of our members do dungeons, and other PvE aspects of the game regularly(I know i run dungeons daily and I’m currently going for world completion). We’ve got a guild teamspeak server as well. As to one of your group not enjoying world vs world, well, I found it a lot more enjoyable once you’re running as part of your guild, so I’d advise them to just try it If its not for them even after that, then there won’t be a problem If you’re interested, let me know, I can put you in touch with our guild leader.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro