Guild Updates?

Guild Updates?

in Guilds

Posted by: Dowsey.5481

Dowsey.5481

I’m not sure if this is the place to post this, and if not please tell me where but i was wondering when the guild halls/houses will be implemented? and also will it be available at some point to get a guild cape, i prefer it to the new backpacks which are in the game at the moment. {also maybe make them dyeable}
(Not guild related) what happened to the weapon dye system and will this be rejuvenated or not?

Yours,
Katsuie Shibatsu

Guild Updates?

in Guilds

Posted by: Kainis The Mender.3647

Kainis The Mender.3647

these are all subjects i would really like someone to weigh in on. This is something that i thought made Guild Wars 1 original and unique. It manifested in the spirit of not being the alternative (at the time WoW and EQ). Sometimes being different is enough but aesthetikittenhe spirit of difference is something i enjoy through and through and hope to see capes implemented very soon. Made guild unity and a sense of pride that i have never gotten from a game thus far.

Thank You
Kainis

Guild Updates?

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

What the devs have said somewhere, and there is no way that I remember where, is that they had wanted to include capes but they clipped too badly with the Charr to implement them. So, they went with armor and backpacks instead. Considering the way the Charr drop to all fours to run it’s easy to imagine the problems.

I would love to hear some word on guild halls though. Having a proper guild hall would be the best.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Guild Updates?

in Guilds

Posted by: ChiYuri.6943

ChiYuri.6943

I agree with this. Any feedback on guild halls would be amazing. Having a place to call our own was one of my favorite things about the first game. I feel like in the second game there is much less emphasis on guilds and it is more like other MMORPGs I’ve played. I’ve always loved guild wars for being unique and I would rather that not change.

Guild leader of Existential Sprocket