Guild searching.

Guild searching.

in Guilds

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

Hello,
I’m looking for an active and friendly guild. I mostly do PVE and I’d like to join a new founded guild…something fresh. I’m on Piken Square server. I was already searching for a guild on these forums but I was very disappointed how that guild treated me. I was being ignored and practically unknown to them. So, I just decided for something new,
a guild where at least my existence will be noticed. I know… I ask too much. :P
That would mean that I’m looking for small guild. I’m a daily player and very active in dungeons, events…etc. Anyway, I guess that’s it. Send me a message if you got something for me…and ask questions if there’s any. I’ll respond when I see it.

Sorry for bad english. Cya.

Guild searching.

in Guilds

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

Hello Elexa,

We (Modern Family) are not on Piken Square but on Desolation. So if you are willing to transfer, you could consider us. Ofcourse you can have a trial with us before making that decision.
On top of that we are not new, but many years old. We go back to WoW and played Rift together. All the time we have been welcoming to new members though. However, you would be noticed and not ignored!

We are a medium sized guild with about 30 members so that people get to know eachother better. We have weekly guild events like dungen runs, guild missions and WvW nights. Outside those there are many dungeon runs done. Once a month we have a social guild meet up to hang out together and do something silly.

You can find more information about us on our website.

Goodluck finding a guild that you can call home.

Guild searching.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ohnoto.4017

Ohnoto.4017

I’m sorry to hear about your bad guild experience. It’s also too bad you are on Piken Square, but if you would consider a character transfer…

I think our guild would be a good fit for you. While we have been around for a while, we are rebuilding after many have left the game. We currently only have a few active, just started rebuilding 2 days ago, so we are basically starting off new and fresh.

Our intention is not to become large, but just big enough to be active and do end game content. We don’t want our members to be just another name on the roster page, but get to know them as a person, and treat them that way.

However, we are on Yak’s Bend server. I hope that you consider a character transfer, and consider joining us. If you don’t want to do a character transfer to ours, best of luck to you, and I hope you find somewhere that you can be happy at, because that is what matters.

Guild info below in signature.

Guild leader of Among Shadows

Guild searching.

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

Guild searching.

in Guilds

Posted by: Reymis.2158

Reymis.2158

Hey there!
Jaded [Jade] is a fairly well established casual PvX guild that has been on Darkhaven since launch.
Our leaders have a lot of experience with mmos and have been together for years. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a forum (check us out there jaded.boards.net) a Facebook and a vent.
We are looking for people who want to have fun and hang out together. We like to have an active chat and a community of helpful members that are willing to go out of their way for each other.
Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p
Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly guildies
-dungeon parties
-PvP, both WvW and Structured
-guild missions and events
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans
Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-5% Experience boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Saturdays
-Guild Stash, Treasure Trove, and Deep Cave all unlocked
Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81. We are most active during North American evenings. Our guild missions are on Sat and Sun at 8:30 EST.
Guild Co-Leaders:
- Takiya Delyll
- Arentide Delyll
- Luto Locke
Officers:
-Duh General
-Lucien Blackmoon
-Kaira Zuki
-Spidel
If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.
Hope to see you in game
-Tak