Hello, Looking for Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Nicholas is Sindo.1960

Nicholas is Sindo.1960

Greetings!
Nicholas Is Sindo here, hoping to get the attention of someone out there. I currently looking for a guild to join or find other to help start up one. I played Guid wars and gotten GW2. I love the game thus far but only problem I find is getting people to play with. The most fun I have had in doing so far is WvW but my characters are not nearly high enough for it. I would be willing to Do a server transfer but I rather not do it till I know I will Find a guild I like or a group of players that want to start a guild with me agree on where. I will be on my character Nicholas Sindo (human Ranger) most of the day but will be checking back on here every now and then.

Commander Nicholas Sindo/Ranger/KoR/IoJ

in Guilds

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Are you willing to transfer to NA server?

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Nicholas is Sindo,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Guild Boosts: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience constant, 15% Karma on weekends
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 25-35 players during the week, weekends experience a higher influx of Jadites playing.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hello from Tarnish coast. My guild is Wolf and you welcome to see if our guild is what you want. Giving you some info and you can pm if you need more.

Yes we are Looking for New people to recruit to our guild.

Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.
WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exists.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. . What would it hurt? The majority of our guild is 21 and older, but we also have down to 18 of age. We are all working class and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly American and Canadian time zones, but have a few Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.
We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are also looking for new officers. No promises we will have to talk about this.
If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Tawyn.5691

Tawyn.5691

Hi Nicholas.

ASq are a fun, friendly, relaxed & mature guild on the Gandara server. We are an English speaking guild, mostly European based with a couple of members in the EST time zone.

We are currently a small but growing player base especially following the unfortunate natural drop of initial players growing bored quickly of GW2 & becoming inactive but those of us that remain play every-day we are looking for active & regular players to help our guild grow & progress in all areas of the game. We also welcome casual players & solo players that are looking for a relaxed place to chat & group as & when they feel for it. We fully appreciate & understand that life always comes first & this is just a game to have fun in & so anyone that has reached member rank or higher do not lose their guild status even if inactive for any period of time & this is something I would only be forced to consider if/when we ever reached the maximum cap of 500 members.

We organise regular dungeon/fractal runs & monthly WvW runs (these will no doubt increase as the players require) & help each other as much as we can whenever & wherever needed. We use mumble & have a full website including forum & event calendar available for our members at www.asq-guild.org, feel free to check it out and/or whisper me in game.

Good Luck finding your guild-home & have fun wherever you may settle.

GL of ASq (Gandara, EU)

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings!
I am a member of Armored Fist [FIST]; we are active in WvW and looking for 5-10 more members to be part of our black ops type WvW runs. We focus on distracting the enemy and have their zerg re-focus on us. Our goal is not to run in a massive zerg but strategically strike the enemy where it hurts the most, and being where our team needs us quickly in offense and defense . If that appeals to you please check out our website:

http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

Contact: Blrrgh or Siphaawal in game for more information or apply online and we will contact you!
Run Times: EST Evening.
Server: Isle of Janthir
Culture: Mature
Guild Size: Small-Medium

Also checkout some wvw videos on our public forums!

in Guilds

Posted by: Sydyshka.3729

Sydyshka.3729

Hi Nicholas

if you don’t mind changing server then you may be interested in joining Darkveil on Gandara. We do a mix of PvE and WvW – altho current focus is more PvE as people are getting geared up but this is gradually moving to more WvW focus.

Darkveil is a guild for English speaking, non hardcore, mature players. We like to get regular events and raids organised, but we also respect that our members have real lives outside the game and that the game is for fun and relaxation. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and fun attitude to the games that we play.
We originated way back in the early days of DAOC where we ran a fun and friendly guild doing both PvE and RvR (WvW). Since DAOC a lot of our members went their separate ways to different games but we reunited for Guild Wars 2 as we believe that this offers the closest RvR experience to old DAOC RvR.
We run regular groups both for WvW and PvE and organise events for all members to join, at all levels. Having played various MMOs over the years, we appreciate the need for organisation for events but without putting pressure on the guild members.
We have a guild forum and mumble server which we use for PvE, dungeons or WvW groups.
If you have a mature attitude and are either a casual player or semi hard core, then you may be interested in joining us for some fun. Please get in touch with us in game or via our forum and leave us some information and we will get back to you.
Alternatively, just /w Sydyshka in game for a chat.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Syd

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Hello there!

I saw your posting looking for a guild. I wasn’t sure if you had found one yet. We have a good combination of friendly, casual and driven adult, 21+ years of age players. We are an all adult, laid back and funny, and maybe slightly wrong in all the right ways kind of guild!

We are a North American guild. Our guild name is Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. We are on the Yak’s Bend server.

We have a combination of east, central and west coast players so we have a variety of players on for a good range of hours of the day and night.

We are primarily pve but have a nice balance of pvp/wvw people too. We also have a lot of members who have gotten into crafting. We also help each other out with fractals, dungeons and getting monthly achievements. Because we are casual, we don’t have anything scheduled, but there always seem to be enough people game for a dungeon or fractals run or help on a quest if you ask!

We do have voice servers such as mumble and vent set up but never require people to use them if they don’t want to. In fact, we don’t require anything of our members except to have fun and enjoy the game!

You can check out out our guild website here: http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/.
The best way to contact me is to email/message me in game as Basher Barbie.
Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks, and hope to see you in game!

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

in Guilds

Posted by: tboeast.5317

tboeast.5317

hi there,
If you don’t mind changing server then maybe you like to join our guild.

[JHM] is a quite new guild on the server ring of fire.
We are a group of gamers who love GW2 and want to help other people when they need help with something.

Our guild is based on PvE, dungeons, map exploration

[JHM] is looking for:
– Gamers who like to have some fun
– People who want to improve.
We offer our members:
- alot of help
– fun
– great gamers

If you like to join our guild:
– /w tbobeast or Ted Magnum in-game
– or leave a comment below
Extra info:
- Main Language: Dutch , english
- We have a teamspeak3 server to communicate with eachother
- timezone: GMT + 1

hope to see you soon

greetings tbobeast

in Guilds

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Do you enjoy WvW but can’t find a dedicated group to play with? Are you looking for a group of people to join you in your quest for Legendaries and dungeon armor? We are the synthesis. Dissentient or [DIS] is a tight-knit Guild Wars 2 community that focuses on advanced tactics in WvW and dungeon running. We pride ourselves on having a great competitive WvW experience while keeping a warm, friendly and helpful atmosphere. Whether you’re looking for advanced WvW, an active dungeon running community or a group of friends, Dissentient is the answer.

Dissentient is on Tarnished Coast. Why did we choose Tarnished Coast as our home server? TC is known for three things: Having a mature and friendly community, roleplaying, and never giving up even if we’re in dead last in WvW. A steadfast competitive experience where PvP and PvE can meet gracefully. This is exactly what we want to emulate at Dissentient. In WvW, we are making a name for ourselves and we want to expand our influence. We have 15 active commanders who are willing and able to organize guild members and pugs into a force that dominates all opposition.

[DIS] Offers:
> 170 Active Members (and growing)
> Tarnished Coast is a Tier 2 WvW Server (Not too hardcore but very competitive)
> Heavy coverage during NA Prime time
> Dedicated (and snazzy) website at http://dissentient.org
> Active Mumble Server
> Dedicated WvW Commanders and Advanced Tactics
> Daily Guild Events: http://events.dissentient.org
> Daily Guild WvW Pushes
> Daily Dungeon Runs
> 12+ Legendaries
> 15+ Commanders

If you have any questions, please visit http://faq.dissentient.org as it tells you everything you could possibly want to know about Dissentient. If you would like to register to join Dissentient, please visit http://join.dissentient.org. If you would like to contact one of us feel free to post on or site, or send mail/whisper our WvW Officers: Rhyme and Ruq Aluna or our guild leader: Zeegarl. Hope to see you in game and on the battlefield!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: stevorob.8139

stevorob.8139

Valór [RUN] (NA timezone) is currently recruiting strong, loyal, and dedicated players who wish to excel in the competitive aspects of GW2. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Isle of Janthir. We mainly focus on WvW but we run PvE content as well during our off-raid hours.

We’ve grown considerably in the last month or so and are at ~90 members. Activity varies depending on time and day (alot of us are older, so we have jobs and wives and kids and what not).

Our WvW raids (we have scheduled times on various days) usually reach about 20-25 guild members. We also have a dedicated Ventrilo server.

We run a pretty tight knit crew, most of us have been gaming together for years. We like to have fun and cut up with whatever we do. We welcome anyone that would like to be a part of it.

If you like fun and challenging fights, then we may be the place for you. If you’re afraid to die, we might not be… we’ve been known to take any on size group and not give a kitten.

I could go on and on, but if you have any additional questions, please let me know.
Check out our website for additional information, and to submit an application.

http://blackcurtains.enjin.com

Thanks

in Guilds

Posted by: Nicholas is Sindo.1960

Nicholas is Sindo.1960

Hello again,
Now I know I haven’t replied or been as active as I would have like to been but it life. Thanks for all the mails and offers. BUT I still have not found a guild and those I talked to where great at the most part but for me a starting player with no help was not fun at all though I am now a lvl 28 ranger/14 Guardian I am still looking for a guild. I know i should have put this stuff in my first post.
First off, I live in Central time zone, I work Nights where one weekend i am home and the other I am not. (2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off) that is how my job is it a 12hr shift so I am mostly on Late evenings early mornings. Again i should have said that sooner.
As for the transfer to other servers I would but I don’t want to switch and find out NO one is ever on to help me or never wants to help me lvl. (I am tried of being told do World events they help you lvl fast…. SURE it does but I like to play with others not alone) So if you want me to join you show me you really want a player who like have a good time and cracking jokes about EVERYTHING.
P/s if you get sick from touching this letter my Pet seems keen on dropping her vemon over EVERYTHING xD

Nicholas Is Sindo

Commander Nicholas Sindo/Ranger/KoR/IoJ