Heroes of Legends (HOL) Looking for more active players!

in Guilds

Posted by: xXBChaceXx.3740

xXBChaceXx.3740

This is for anyone who is looking to join a guild!

Guild: Heroes of Legends
Server: Dragonbrand
Guild type: PvP,PvE, Social leveling

I am the Guild Leader of Heroes of Legends, coming to you in the hopes that you will find what you’re looking for in this guild! We currently reside on the Dragonbrand realm, and are growing each and every day. Being a relatively small guild of 25+ players, as well as a EST dominant player base, my officers and I are hoping that you would be inclined to give HOL a try!

About us:
We’re a friendly, helpful batch of players that are looking for a more active player base! Our current guild members are PvPers, who participate in both sPvP, WvWvW, and are hoping to start a group of 5 for tPvP. HOL also loves dungeons and PvE! I, myself, as well as several others enjoy running EM of dungeons, as well as SM (for those who need to catch up) and are looking for others who feel the same! We are also a guild who enjoys to socialize! If you’re a social person, looking for people to talk to during down-times (after grinding, PVPing, etc) HOL would be more than happy to meet your expectations! We are a PvP, PvE, and ALSO a Social leveling guild, meaning that all levels, skill levels, and the varying professions are welcome to join and participate in the conversations, learn more about GW2, and find groups to do level together.

We hope that we made an impression on you (for those who read this post) and we would be more than happy for you to join us!

in Guilds

Posted by: xXBChaceXx.3740

xXBChaceXx.3740

My character names are Rethelias, Hrethgarr, Menalus, and Oscaril… and if I’m not available, please whisper Thorangil, Erees, or Doomlust (my officers) We’d be more than happy to invite you to the guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Raven Verakie.4128

Raven Verakie.4128

Seriously , wow how did you come up with the name?

It’s a crying shame is nothing sacred ….