Hey guys! New player looking for Guild.

in Guilds

Posted by: Marokei.5370

Marokei.5370

Hey!

I just started the game and am looking to join a casual guild, and I’m willing to switch servers whenever I’m able in order to join. I’m currently on Sea of Sorrows. Message me on here and I’ll add you in game!

Cheers,
Marokei

in Guilds

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Sent you a message ingame

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Guilds

Posted by: Tawyn.5691

Tawyn.5691

Hey Marokei,

Welcome to GW2, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do!

ASq are a fun, friendly & mature guild on the Gandara server. We are English-speaking & mostly European based with a couple of members in the EST time zone.

Some of our initial members grew bored quickly of GW2 & have become inactive so at the moment we are a small guild but as we play every-day we are looking for active & regular players to help our guild grow & progress in all areas of the game.

We organise regular dungeon/fractal runs & help each other as much as we can whenever & wherever needed. We use mumble & have a full website & forum available for our members at www.asq-guild.org, feel free to check it out and/or whisper me in game.

Good Luck finding your guild-home & have fun wherever you may settle.

GL of ASq (Gandara, EU)

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Marokei,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 93 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

Note: if our server looks like its full, all of our members managed to transfer within 10 minutes, hope that helps:)

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings!
I am a member of Armored Fist [FIST]; we are active in WvW and looking for 5-10 more members to be part of our black ops type WvW runs. We focus on distracting the enemy and have their zerg re-focus on us. Our goal is not to run in a massive zerg but strategically strike the enemy where it hurts the most, and being where our team needs us quickly in offense and defense . If that appeals to you please check out our website:

http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

Contact: Blrrgh or Siphaawal in game for more information or apply online and we will contact you!

Run Times: EST Evening.
Server: Isle of Janthir
Culture: Mature
Guild Size: Small-Medium

Also checkout some wvw videos on our public forums!

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Marokei,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Guild Boosts: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience constant, 15% Karma on weekends
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 25-35 players during the week, weekends experience a higher influx of Jadites playing.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Hello there!

I saw your posting looking for a guild. I wasn’t sure if you had found one yet. We have a good combination of friendly, casual and driven adult, 21+ years of age players. We are an all adult, laid back and funny, and maybe slightly wrong in all the right ways kind of guild!

We are a North American guild. Our guild name is Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. We are on the Yak’s Bend server.

We have a combination of east, central and west coast players so we have a variety of players on for a good range of hours of the day and night.

We are primarily pve but have a nice balance of pvp/wvw people too. We also have a lot of members who have gotten into crafting. We also help each other out with fractals, dungeons and getting monthly achievements. Because we are casual, we don’t have anything scheduled, but there always seem to be enough people game for a dungeon or fractals run or help on a quest if you ask!

We do have voice servers such as mumble and vent set up but never require people to use them if they don’t want to. In fact, we don’t require anything of our members except to have fun and enjoy the game!

You can check out out our guild website here: http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/.
The best way to contact me is to email/message me in game as Basher Barbie.
Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks, and hope to see you in game!

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

in Guilds

Posted by: tboeast.5317

tboeast.5317

Welcome to GW 2 Marokei
If you don’t mind changing server then maybe you like to join our guild.

[JHM] is a quite new guild on the server ring of fire.
We are a group of gamers who love GW2 and want to help other people when they need help with something.

Our guild is based on PvE, dungeons, map exploration and sometimes we do WvW

[JHM] is looking for:
– Gamers who like to have some fun
– People who want to improve.
We offer our members:
- dungeon runs
- alot of help
– fun
– great gamers

If you like to join our guild:
– /w tbobeast or Ted Magnum in-game
– or leave a comment below

hope to see you soon

greetings tbobeast

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

if your interested in a growing community check Crimson Guards United Out:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/BlackGate-CGU-Gaming-recruiting-members/first#post325175