Hi looking for guild in Yak's

in Guilds

Posted by: Esclfowne.3472

Esclfowne.3472

Hi all thx’s for looking at my post… looking for a active guild that does dungeon runs and fotm and wvw and other events with in the world

in Guilds

Posted by: Leahshawn.7450

Leahshawn.7450

Hi I respesent crusaders of the list gods (CLG) we are on yaks bend and are a PVX guild. We are small but are growing but don’t want to be a large guild. We have teamspeak3 a website and forum at www.clgguild.com. We are a mature fun group of people that have regular guild events for fractals,dungeons, spvp, and WvW.

If you would like to join us please visit our website or message obran, ryve, or myself in game. Thanks

www.clgguild.com Yaks bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Tawyn.5691

Tawyn.5691

Hi Esclfowne,

ASq are a fun, friendly, relaxed & mature guild on the Gandara server. We are an English speaking guild, mostly European based at the moment with a couple of members in the EST time zone but would like to recruit members in all time-zones to support all players at all times.

We are currently a small player base especially following the unfortunate natural drop of initial players growing bored quickly of GW2 & becoming inactive but those of us that remain play regularly & we are looking for active & regular players to help our guild grow & progress in all areas of the game. We also welcome casual players & solo players that are looking for a relaxed place to chat & group as & when they feel for it. We fully appreciate & understand that life always comes first & this is just a game to have fun in & so anyone that has reached member rank or higher do not lose their guild status even if inactive for any period of time & this is something I would only be forced to consider if/when we ever reached the maximum cap of 500 members.

We organise regular dungeon/fractal runs (currently schedule 4 a week numbers permitting & further ad-hoc runs often occur through the week with a mix of guild/PuG as necessary at the moment) & monthly WvW runs (these will no doubt increase as the players require) & help each other as much as we can whenever & wherever needed.

We are happy for our members to multi-guild & also if they prefer, to primarily be based on another EU server & join up with us on dungeon runs (I believe we can also group on fractals if in an overflow).

We use mumble & have a full website including forum & event calendar available for our members at www.asq-guild.org, feel free to check it out and/or whisper me in game.

Good Luck finding your guild-home & have fun wherever you may settle.

GL of ASq (Gandara, EU)

in Guilds

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Good day,

I run an actively casual guild on Devona’s Rest and we’re always looking for more players interested in joining our ranks. We have weekly events, such as dungeon runs and WvW, but we’re also the spontaneous type that will decide on the hour to do something. We’re very patient and all adults who are just interested in a fun gaming experience.

You can find our guild posting here:
The Burning Eden [TBE]

You can always contact us in game if you’d rather have a conversation and get a better feel for what our guild is about. Feel free to add me to your friend list as I’m on every evening.

~Meri Shadows

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Hi,

I’m Pix from the Society, a Semi-hardcore PvX/WvW guild on Yak’s Bend. We’re a medium sized international guild with about 50 members, averaging 8-16 players on daily.

We’re passionate about our WvW, and part of the Yak’s Bend Alliance. We’re looking for for equally passionate players who are looking for a friendly atmosphere and a mature social group.

If you are interested you can contact me in game, or go to gw2society.enjin.com.

Hope to hear from you!

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA