Husband/Wife looking for casual/semi-hardcore Guild to grow with

in Guilds

Posted by: Rainlinn.1365

Rainlinn.1365

We are currently on Dragonbrand Server, but are open to a server transfer.

We are looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild to start and grow with. We are not guild hoppers, and would like to find a group of mature players (age isn’t important so much as not immature – out for loot and getting the best, the fastest without care for their fellow guild mates)

We are both new to the game, only started playing a few days ago, so as long as you don’t mind answering a few questions, we would love to join you. We are not looking for hand outs, just the occasional friendly advice. People to laugh with and have fun with on line.

We both have lives outside the game, but tend to log on alot in the evenings and most of the weekends.

We are not looking for a hugh guild, just one that is large enough to have several people on every night. My husband enjoys the pvp, I haven’t tried it. We both enjoy questing, but haven’t gotten to the point to try dungeons. Though I am open to learning pvp and wvw.

We are in the EST time zone, so would like to find a guild in the EST or CST so that we will have other members on when we are.

in Guilds

Posted by: Gameslave.1567

Gameslave.1567

Our guild, Twisted Descent, is just starting to recruit members. We range from mid twenties to late thirty’s. We’re just looking for a small group, 20-30, who have night time / evening schedules, spouses, children, school. My gf and I have a 3yr old so we’re mainly on in the evening into the night. Most of the others are married, in a relationship and/or have children. We want to provide a guild that is relaxed, fun, yet still progressive and competitive for mature ppl. Those who can’t be on all the time and aren’t looking for too much but still want to to progress without it feeling like a second job. Thanks for your time. We look forward to talking with you ingame.
-erevis (gameslave.1567)
Server- Isle of Janthir
Eastern/Central Time

in Guilds

Posted by: Mwari.8016

Mwari.8016

Hey Rainlinn.

Disarray is currently recruiting and has roughly 50 (or so) members. We are located on the Anvil Rock Server. We don’t really have a set focus (I would say we are PvX oriented). As for location, we have members that are spread throughout the US and Canada. I personally am on during the evening hours central time.

We are pretty helpful, and there are quite a few people leveling new toons, so group content should be easy to come by. If you and your significant other are interested in us all, feel free to PM me here, in game or via our website at http://www.disarrayguild.com and ask any questions you may have. We also use Ventrilo.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Mwari

Edit: If you want any more information, our guild leader posted a recruitment post that can be found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Anvil-Rock-Disarray-DiS-Recruiting-for-PvX/first#post240994.

(edited by Mwari.8016)

in Guilds

Posted by: Araliun.5024

Araliun.5024

I invite you to check out first hand what our members are saying about our gaming community. Their feedback speaks volumes as to what our community is about.

You can read what our members are saying about us at the
GW2 Forum Thread for The IMPERIUM of [LaZy] NATION

You can also learn more about us at our
Award-winning Website at LaZyIMPERIUM.com

Leader – The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION
lazyimperium.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me or Caysee here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.
Also Try : http://www.youtube.com/thesicclan for some of the random video’s posted over the years.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

We’re from Sorrow’s Furnace.

in Guilds

Posted by: Maegor.8746

Maegor.8746

Hi Rainlinn,

Edge of Chaos [EoC] is currently recruiting members on the Dragonbrand server. Currently, we have between 50-60 members. We participate in Dungeons, World Events, sPvP and are looking to add members to create a stable WvW crew. We have casual and semi-hardcore members. We are interested in mature (18+ is not a requirement but desired), easy to get along with members.

Items of note for our guild:
- We utilize TS3
- We maintain a guild webpage which can be viewed at http://edgeofchaos.enjin.com
- We originally formed in SWTOR with members from all around the US, Canada and Mexico
- We have master crafters in all professions
- We started on Dragonbrand at launch and want to see our server be successful in all areas of the game

If these are qualities you are looking for in a guild then please contact Dysorderly (Overcome.8265), Maegore (Maegor.8746), or Rahmona (Rahmona.5879) in game.

Thanks,

Maegor

in Guilds

Posted by: Inwjohnza.6281

Inwjohnza.6281

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

Hello there!

We are an EST guild on the Maguuma server. I believe that you guys would fit in great with us. We currently have a couple of husband/wife teams doing similar things.

We are new and intend on being a smaller guild for a while so as to not grow too large too quickly. We have a few level caps, but most of us are lower in level and working our way up slowly having fun with all aspects of the game.

We are looking for more PvP enthusiasts definitely! You can check out our website here: www.indulgeatnight.com to see if you think you’ll be a good match. You can always find us in game too and party with us before you apply to see if you like it.

In game find us under:

Astrid Gunnhider – Guild Leader
Roryl – First Officer

Thanks hope to meet you!

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

Looking for a good fit is challenge for sure

Here is who we are:

~Ministry of the Crescent Moon~is recruiting specific types of players.
We are a US based, laid back mature group of people, most of whom have been gaming for 10+ years. We pride ourselves on our dry humor, laughter, and having good times with good people. We strive to uphold a positive game etiquette, and to maintain a respectful game play environment. We are about enjoying all the game has to offer and helping each other progress through the content. If you are looking for a laid back guild free of mindless childish chatter who offer some dry humorous antidotes to escape the daily real life grind then our guild is for you. We are real life adults (certified!), we are experienced gamers, with professions, real life obligations outside the game. We don’t equate real life self esteem with how much we can crit in a dungeon, though we pride ourselves on our mad skills
We don’t try to add add quantity to our roster, only quality people.
If you are friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way and don’t mind laughing so hard from guild chat you run off cliffs & pull 20 centaurs at once, then this is a good fit for you.

Requirements:
Simply-We want to be a good fit for you, as well as you being a good fit for us.

It seems that there are a lot of guilds out there that have what we consider to be ludicrous requirements for membership.

“Moonies” are not required to spend any “set” amount of time in game. Log in when you feel like it. Once in, spend your time doing what is fun for you. If you like dungeons and pvp, enjoy! If those things are not your cup of tea, by all means, don’t do them! Keep your money! We will not “tax” you or ask you to contribute real life or game cash for anything. Ever. Group and participate in guild chat if/when you feel like it. Quietly do your thing solo if that’s what you enjoy.
WE DO ASK MEMBERS TO REPRESENT US 90% of the TIME.
This promotes community, and guild loyalty is rewarded.

It’s your game! You have and are paying for this journey. We just want to share it with you and hopefully make it a little more fun and entertaining.

If you are looking for a fun group of friendly, drama free, helpful, and utterly goofy people to play with, you have found it! Humor is our Medicine! ~PVE~PVP~WvW~Ventrilo

http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

Fill out an application on our site and send a PM to any officer on homepage if you feel we are a good fit for you.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

in Guilds

Posted by: rose.8537

rose.8537

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/APEX-Apex-Clan-Recruiting-Server-Desolation-1

Hey mate my clan is currently looking for members use the link above for more info :P

in Guilds

Posted by: RLHawk.3290

RLHawk.3290

Hello!

I’d like to invite you to our guild, Requiem of Midnight, on Ehmry Bay. We’re a semi-large guild with about 130 members right now, which means at least a few people are almost always online. Funnest online group I’ve been a part of! Fairly casual, but we’ve got some very skilled players as well who are fairly hard core. So I guess it’s semi-hardcore, but always relaxed. haha

My wife and I also play together, and the original founders were two couples who played together. Many of us (myself and the original founders included) are in EST, though we do have people from quite a few places around the world.

We would love to have you! And have quite a few experts who’d be glad to answer as many questions as you can think of!

Many of us use Mumble for voice chat, but it’s not required. Only thing “required” is that you represent the guild all the time. Exceptions can be made if needed though.

IGN: Elvendir (Elementalist)
Sea of Sorrows

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Rainlinn

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs and WvW. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 15-25 players out of 90’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

in Guilds

Posted by: Smiley.6135

Smiley.6135

hiya! the guild i belong to, Overdrive, is located on Stormbluff Isle, but i’ll leave this little post here just in case you are interested. you can find everything about us in the the thread below.

recruitment thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Stormbluff-Isle-Overdrive-is-looking-for-more-friends/first#post454389

please feel free to shoot me a PM or a mail in-game at Smiley.6135 if you wish to know anything n.n!

Hi, I’m Smiley!

in Guilds

Posted by: Vonleo.2987

Vonleo.2987

NSi Gaming stands for Not So Intelligent Gaming. We are a multi-game clan playing GW2 on PC as our Flag MMO as well as Battlefield and Call of Duty Games on X Box 360. We have been gaming together for a little over 4 years and are looking for active mature players who want to excel in all aspects of the game. We currently have Tier 5 Upgrades and keep Magic Find and Gathering Bonuses active for those who represent. We have a website located at http://nsigaming.com and use mumble as our voice client.
We are not an elitist clan, we do understand that people have lives outside of the gaming world and encourage our members to keep an active healthy lifestyle. We are not a guild of 480 members and only 20% actually play. We remove anyone who is listed as unknown at the end of each and every month, unless you notify us that your going to be away for some time. Respect and maturity is always key with us, but we do know how to have fun.