Husband and wife looking for PVP/PVE guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Greetings,

My husband and I are looking for a mature group of people to join (preferably 18 and older). Our main interest is PVP and getting into tPvP and doing some WvW, but we do also enjoy the occasional PVE and would love to join a guild that covers all aspects of the game. I currently have a level 80 (buggy) necromancer, rank 21, and my husband has a level 80 thief, rank 30. We are more than happy to listen to suggestions and run whatever build is needed and/or recommended.

We are in the US located in CST currently on Isle of Janthir, but if we can find the right group of people we’re willing to server transfer. Our play time is generally M-F, 7PM-11PM, CST and for the most part we’re on most weekends with the occasional break for dinner and a movie!

Thanks for you time,

Lychon and Verenza

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! Look at our website (http://www.obeythelime.com) and send me a message in game if you like the sound of us. We cover all aspects of the game, have a generally older crowd (18-41, average of 27), mature but crude sense of humor, lots of husband/wife and boy/girlfriend combos (and actually an even male:female ratio). We have good fun and we’re a strong community as well.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Gameslave.1567

Gameslave.1567

Our guild, Twisted Descent, is just starting to recruit members. We range from mid twenties to late thirty’s (with a few older). We’re just looking for a small group, 20-30, who have night time / evening schedules, spouses, children. My gf and I have a 3yr old so we’re mainly on in the evening into the night. Most of the others are married, in a relationship and/or have children. We want to provide a guild that is relaxed, fun, yet still progressive and competitive for mature ppl. Those who can’t be on all the time and aren’t looking for too much but still want to to progress without it feeling like a second job. Thanks for your time. We look forward to talking with you ingame.
-erevis (gameslave.1567)
Server- Isle of Janthir
Central Time

in Guilds

Posted by: Llyrx.3497

Llyrx.3497

Hi Vashti,

Heavenly Apocalyptic Horizon on DarkHaven would be happy to take you, We are a new guild and looking to grow fast and strong as a team.
Check us out on these links:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Heavenly-Apocalyptic-Horizon-HAH-is-recruiting-in-darkhaven/first#post471073
and on:
http://heavenlyapocalyptichorizon.enjin.com/

Feel free to contact me on either of those or via PM on the forums here. Hope you find the right guild for you in any case.
- Llyrx

Kiridono – GL of RE
Overseer of NEO Alliance -www.NeverEndingOdds.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

If you got any interest in EU server Judge is a 6 year old mmo guild with age 19-40+. Several married cuples already and do tons of fun. Have a look at www.judge-guild.net if teh timezone is not to big of a problem. We focus in wvwvw but do pve and spvp. Also good to know judge is not only a gw2 guild but a community guild whit acctive members on side of only 1 game.

our latest pvp vid for a sample of how we roll in gw2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5XNmLimRc&feature=youtu.be

We roll at Desolation.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ualtar.5047

Ualtar.5047

Khazad Fundinul is a mature casual mostly PvE guild based on Tarnished Coast. We generally recruit age 25+, and most of us are age 30+. Most of our guild members are located in the CST and EST time zones with a scattering of other time zones. We have several husband/wife teams in our guild including my wife and I.

We do not have require events or times for people to be on.

We did 1 guild event so far. That was jumping puzzle race. I am planning another one right now to start on 22 OCT. It is going to be a Halloween Screenshot contest.

We do mostly PvE, and have a wide range of levels right now. We have people starting to work on the dungeons. We also have started to get more interest in WvW. We have a couple of people interested in starting up some tPvP, it would be great to have some people to help fill that out.

Please come by and check out our website, www.kfgamers.com. Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

Alrekr Yerling
Khazad Fundinul [KF] – Tarnished Coast