I need a new guild (help)

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

I need a new guild, but before you give me your form letter, let me tell you all what I bring to the table and what I’m looking for

I have 2 lvl 80’s and a lvl 70…my 80’s are a guardian, and a necro, and my 70 is a ranger(bleh) My 80’s are geared full exotic, so I dont die in dungeons, unless the pugs are bad.

speaking of dungeons, Im a pro at most of the explorer dungeons, and my guardian gear is from sorrows embrace, so im super pro at that one. If needed I oculd lead your guys and gals thru just about any of the explorer modes. I use ventrilo, or mumble, or teamspeak. and I can stay calm, even in the most difficuld dungeon runs.

I also am in the final stages of getting my legendary, so I can show people where to get the wvw marks, and i have 90% map completion so I can help with that too. Im really decent at wvw and dont mind leading groups out there also, though I dont have 100 gold for the squad leader…(bleh again)

I play most days all afternoon, from about 2 eastern until 6 or 7. and i play on weekends ..I also Play on tuesday and Saturday nights until I wanna stop because I have wednesday and sunday off. I have a lot to offer, but i am looking for a magic set of stuff for a guild and I dont even know if its out there.

I started as a guild leader for a guild called cry havoc, which was very friendly, but didnt have enough rules or organization or recruitment for us to be very effective. I turned over that to someone else and Joined a super guild full of pro’s who have a lot of rules, and honestly arent that nice, but I dont want to name them, because they’re awesome, just not for me.

here’s a checklist

I am a christian, but not a wierdo, so id prefer adults, who even if they dont believe in God, at least use regular language and dont swear for no reason. I dont want a guild where the guys are always being perverted to the ladies…there’s got to be grown ups out there somewhere. i dont wanna love and cuddle in some wierd christian love in, where we try to convert the flame legion to our side…i dont mind killing stuff REALLY…

voice using – ventrilo – mumble – teamspeak

people on a lot…I want a guild where there’s people playing, at least on the weekends and enough where we can do dungeon runs or wvw.

I dont care about a website where you organize events, but If you have one, Ill register to lead or be a part of whatever

well,

pm or mail me in game if you fit this…id prefer in game mail, but ill check back here too

cya

i dont care about switching servers either, so whatever one is fine

malifect.2310

later,
brian

in Guilds

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Hello Brian!

We are on Sanctum of Rall server and we are very active and friendly semi-hard core guild that focus mostly on WvW and PvE.

Our guild information is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/VENGEANCE-Sanctum-of-Rall-Recruiting/first#post1488323

Guild:Vengeance
Tag: [VNG]
Focus: Casual and Semi – Hardcore
Time Zone: Mostly EST and PST
VOIP – Mumble

If you have any questions please PM me here or in the game!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in Guilds

Posted by: Dragon Relic.8216

Dragon Relic.8216

We are very friendly and mature (polite to women and minimal cursing) We aren’t a huge guild (34 members atm) so I’m not sure if that works for you. However check out us and see if you like what you see. We are on the Darkhaven server.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Darkhaven-DRNK-is-Recruiting-PvE-WvW-sPvP/first#post1529120

in Guilds

Posted by: Alexandra.7218

Alexandra.7218

Might try this one: casual, international and mature on EU server Wolf Pack Guild:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Casual-mature-on-EU-Gandara-Wolf-Pack-Guild

A lot of us are working on Legendarys too

Alexandra

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

in Guilds

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Hey brian.

You sound high maintenance.

just kidding.

You actually sound like you could be really valuable for us in Black Crescent.
Possible conflict with time zone and guild size though tbh.
We are recruiting strong at the moment and starting to get more players but we are still a rather small/medium sized. Naturally with all the new players that have recently joined us, we are starting to have more of a presence during all times of day – and you could be a valuable member for our afternoon/evening players.

Just thought I’d throw my hat in the ring anway. You can check out my guild recruitment post >>here<< or visit our website if interested.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Guilds

Posted by: Arbitrium.9716

Arbitrium.9716

Greetings, fellow gamer! Read on and get to know our mature multi-gaming community!

Server: Sea of Sorrows (Previous: Sorrow’s Furnace)
Guild: Fever Clan [FC]
Size: Small-based Guild
Focus: PvE (Some PvP/WvW) – This may change in the future.
Community Website: www.feverclan.com
Team Speak Server: ts.feverclan.com
In-game Contact: Arbitrium.9716
Timezone: Any. We will aim to keep the guild active at all times. You’re also allowed to recruit for your own timezone.

Goals in the game:

• To help ease in newbies in the game as Guild Wars 2 can be overwhelming and to get them up to par with the rest of the members.
  • We will provide dungeon runs with any necessary dungeons for our members without the use of exploits.
  • To finish as much PvE content Guild Wars 2 has to offer. Also, Guild Missions.
  • The number of active members are currently low, but help us grow and the rest will follow! (I did not mean for that to rhyme)

Requirements:

• We may be a casual, but please show activity in the guild. Always try to fill in your group with your fellow members.
  • Respect guild-mates and non-guild members. Not doing so will result in removal from the guild.
  • Exploiters/cheaters are not tolerated in our community. A ban is immediately put into place if you’re ever caught.
  • You are required to represent Fever Clan [FC] while participating in guild events or general activities with the guild members.
  • You must be at least 16 years of age to join.

I recommend visiting the Guild Wars 2 section in our forum for more information and updates!

Thank you for checking us out. Happy gaming!

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Brian,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers. You can try out the guild by guesting, which is free, before deciding on changing your home server.

You forgot to mention which server you are on, or if you prefer a EU or US server.

We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 156 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are not huge, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We are all ready to go for the new guild missions!

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Lady Luna Love/Luna Lovess, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaskra.6940

Jaskra.6940

I Wanna Be a Super Villain [EVIL] might just be the guild for you! We’re looking for active new members such as yourself! =D

Here is a little about us:

We’re a adult PvX guild that has a large community that is active 24/7 (usually 15-25 players at all hours) and are comprised of players from the USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, and other oceanic areas. =) There is typically a core group of players, amongst the large throng, that are always online. There is always chatter and friendly banter available; as well as, active gameplay with guildies. We regularly participate in group events like the MAW in Wayfarer Foothills, which has become a guild favorite for leveling; as well as, dungeons and the Elder dragons (high lvl open world raids). We’re looking forward to participating in the new Guild Mission system! We are currently building Architecture VI for Guild Puzzles!

The primary objective of the guild is to play and chat with our fellow guildies by exploring the maps, questing, defeating dungeons, completing challenging jumping puzzles, and participating in WvW. We are a Level 5 guild, this means maxed out guild upgrades, who regularly keep up guild boots for our guild mates. These boosts include: +5% EXP, +10% Magic Find, +15% Karma, +10 Gathering Bonus. Through grouping and playing together we have and will continue to accrue influence to maintain boosts and future upgrades that benefit all members. We’re trying to take over the world, one innocent bystander at a time. We would look forward to playing with you in the game!

We have a active website and TeamSpeak 3 server available as well. =)The purpose for this website is to have a place outside of game for guild communication and where players can share information. The website is regularly updated with guild news and the banner typically changes monthly depending on the holiday. You can see our current upgrade and boost list on our website, via screenshots. =)

If you would like to talk to me personally please contact me, the co-guild leader, or one of our officers in game:

Server: Blackgate
Character: Jaskra Ryonative [Guild Leader]
ID: Jaskra.6940

Other Contacts:
nideovinja.2543 [Co-Guild Leader]
Laurel McFang.7159 [Officer]
Callia.1384 [Officer]
archilles.3185 [Officer]

Jaskra Ryonative ~ Mesmer
Meredith Nic Éssus ~ Necromancer
[Blackgate]

(edited by Jaskra.6940)

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey Brian,

Shooting you a PM with more detailed info about us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

~Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I am leader of a guild called Champions of Old Tyria on Devona’s Rest server. We specialize in helping new players get used to the game. Sometimes the teacher do need some fun time so we get together and do some WvW and some Dugeons too. We use Raidcall because after tryingall the other vioce server i have found RC the best. We would be happy to have u come over to our guild. PM me in game and ill shoot u an invite.

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hi Brian, I sent you a PM.

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

its astonishing to know that there are so many friendly people out there, thanks for all the guild invites, Im still thinking, but i have some great ideas, and everyone pitches their guild so well its hard to decide…I had no idea it would be this awesome

later guys