IOJ - Vision Offensive Alliance

in Guilds

Posted by: Kodiakvwj.4058

Kodiakvwj.4058

We have founded and created the Vison Offensive Alliance.

Our Coalition consist of the following guilds,

1. Aegis of Janthir
2. BloodPact
3.Hired Assassin
4.Never Die
5.Team Legacy
6.ToFu

The purpose of this alliance is to unfold the banner of prominence once more! We have assembled the key guilds on the server at this time. Across different time zone. This was to create 24/7 coverage to facilitate organized, strategic, and structured play. To achieve victory in WvW once more! Currently IOJ has been outnumbered but we have not been out skilled! If you are frustrated with being night capped and logging into nothing IOJ host the second most oceanic population in the game. we have the unique problem where we need more guilds for the NA and European time. Like sea of sorrow before us we have all the raw ingredients to reclaim our place as a tier 1 server but we need your help to do it. There fore if you are looking for a server to maximize the war effort transfer now to IOJ and join VOA, we are looking forward to working with you!

Contact,
Grimaldi, Kodiakvwj.4058, RubbaDuckie, Ethinan

(edited by Kodiakvwj.4058)

in Guilds

Posted by: HASAN.2598

HASAN.2598

oceanic/asian guild plz contact to me.
H A S A N [ND]

in Guilds

Posted by: BlackeHawke.9025

BlackeHawke.9025

Australia/NZ guilds and players are free to contact me.
Blackefalcon [HIRE]

Our oceanic presence on IoJ is our strong point with Never Die [ND] and Hired Assassins [HIRE] nearly capping all 3 boderlands easily.
The last piece in the puzzle that we need is a good NA/EU guild that could help us out during your respective time zones.

Guild Leader of Hired Assassins [HIRE]
Sanctum of Rall
Level 80 Human Guardian

in Guilds

Posted by: Tama.8235

Tama.8235

IoJ represent!

I’d also encourage any guild-less IoJ players to join one of these aforementioned guilds.

in Guilds

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

bump for janthir! if you’re a guild thinking of transferring, give the island a try

there is only one requirement: you love to fight

i won’t lie to you and tell you it’ll be easy.. you are not joining an overpopulated server and if you want to faceroll people, the top 5 servers pretty much serve that purpose due to their overwhelming numbers

but if you love to fight, truly love to fight, then come help build something instead of joining any of the top 5 servers

Bottom Line: what happens to this game if we all simply move there?

come to janthir, help to build something and fight for it instead of simply going where everyone else has gone to

in Guilds

Posted by: FamousTran.7238

FamousTran.7238

Hi, I’m from [Drgn] and I’ll talk to my leader about this as soon as he gets back from the holidays!

Agrolan – Warrior
Eclesa – Engineer
Primordial Dragons

in Guilds

Posted by: Freelancer.4526

Freelancer.4526

TL has not joined this alliance. I know nothing about this.

Tales of Tyria | Team Legacy | www.twitch.tv/fr3elancer