[Jade Quarry] The Tattered Legion is Recruiting [TL]

in Guilds

Posted by: Emerica.3587

Emerica.3587

Server: Jade Quarry
Playstyle: Causal/Semi competetive
Gametypes: All (PvP, PvE ect..)

About us: TL is a medium sized guild with an already interesting group of players. We don’t boast “x” years experience or anything like that. We just have experienced enjoyable players who just want to enjoy the game. (And maybe other games too!) We have a 50 person Team Speak and are working on a wonderful guild website!

Why TL?: The great part about us is that you’re not just joining a massive guild to fill a space, you are joining a tightly knit community of people who will know eachother on a first name basis and you will be able to have an awesome experience with. We like to consider ourselves to be an interesting, funny and smart bunch. We do just about everything from dungeons to farming to WvW. We have organized farming events and other events going on very frequently as well!

Requirements: We are not going to say 18+ or anything like that becasue we know there are plenty of mature younger folks out there, but that being said, maturity is everything. We love to have good conversation and have a good time. Also not required but reccomended would be to have a headset/microphone. We do a lot of voice communicating.

If you’re interested leave a comment with a little bit of information about yourself and your username and we can chat in game. Hope to meet some of you guys!

(edited by Emerica.3587)

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

Had a great converstaion with a player last night from this post so I am bumping it in hopes of more interested players.

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

We are still looking for dedicated fun players! Message me on the forums or in game for more information!

in Guilds

Posted by: IkaikaHonda.9016

IkaikaHonda.9016

Making progress! Slowly but surely we’re growing and adding new members to the legion. If you’ve got any questions that you’d like answered hit me up in game and I’ll answer any questions you might have.

It’s the eye of the tiger
It’s the thrill of the fight
Risin’ up to the challenge

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

We’re still looking for active players! We have added quite a few people and hosted our own TeamSpeak server. We are growing every day!

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

Hey guys, just an update. We are still looking for active and mature players on Jade Quarry! We have since grown to 22 players most of which are active daily. We have invested in a TeamSpeak as well. Send me a message on here or in game for my information!

GW Tag: Emerica

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

The Tattered Legion has reached a milestone of 50 players! We are still looking for fun and active players and has become increasingly more active. Send me a message on here or in game for more information! We now have a website which is a work in progress: www.thetatteredlegion.enjin.com.

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

The Tattered Legion has reached a milestone of 90 active players! We are still looking for fun and active players and has become increasingly more active. Send me a message on here or in game for more information! We also have a website which is a work in progress: www.thetatteredlegion.enjin.com.

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

The Tattered Legion now has 145 members and is very active! We are still looking for fun and active players! Send me a message on here or in game if you want to join or are looking for more information! Also checkout our website at www.thetatteredlegion.enjin.com!

Hope to see some of you soon!

in Guilds

Emerica.3587

The Tattered Legion now has 165 members and is very active! We are still looking for fun and active players! Send me a message on here or in game if you want to join or are looking for more information! Also checkout our website at www.thetatteredlegion.enjin.com!

Hope to see some of you soon!