[JadeQuarry] Crimson Guards United Gaming recruiting !

in Guilds

Posted by: UndeadCreepshow.5316

UndeadCreepshow.5316

Seeking members for dungeon running and events. Gem giveaways. hit us up if your interested in joining

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Seeking members for dungeon running and events. Gem giveaways. hit us up if your interested in joining

i love this man he does hard work and i wish to reward his hard work with my hard applause

in Guilds

UndeadCreepshow.5316

I wish my hard work was awarded with new members lol. We would love to have anybody who hasn’t found a home on Jade Quarry yet. Dungeon runs, events and lots of other stuff. Guild Missions as soon as we get enough members. Contact info is still the same. If you can’t reach us in-game please join our Ventrilo, we would love to have you

in Guilds

UndeadCreepshow.5316

Still looking for members. Trying to get an event together for gem giveaways but we need more members and more ideas. Come join us!!

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

Still looking for members. Trying to get an event together for gem giveaways but we need more members and more ideas. Come join us!!

yes giveaways after 40 members!

in Guilds

Posted by: Butch El Magnifico.4720

Butch El Magnifico.4720

Hello. I have been looking for a friendly active guild to do dungeon runs and other world events with. I like to WvW every now and then too. It seems like you guys are the kind of people I have been looking for. Let me know what I need to do for an invite. Thanks.

in Guilds

UndeadCreepshow.5316

Well Butch, my game is updating at the moment so i’m not in game. If you go back to our original post you should see our Ventrilo information. I’m not sure how familiar you are with Ventrilo but if you can come on here i will gladly get you set up

in Guilds

Butch El Magnifico.4720

That reminds me of a question I forgot to ask. Is vent a requirement to use all the time or is it used mainly for dungeons and stuff? I’m not opposed to using it for dungeons and the like, but I’ve never been one for using it for just playing around.

in Guilds

UndeadCreepshow.5316

If you have Ventrilo we prefer you to be on it at the times you are playing Guild Wars 2. That way our other clan leaders who don’t play Guild Wars 2 can see that you are an active player. Plus we do dungeons all the time so there is never really a point where you wouldn’t be on Ventrilo anyways lol. And even if we were just messing around it saves you from having to minimize game and start up Ventrilo and get on the server as you will already be on

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

That reminds me of a question I forgot to ask. Is vent a requirement to use all the time or is it used mainly for dungeons and stuff? I’m not opposed to using it for dungeons and the like, but I’ve never been one for using it for just playing around.

yes undead is correct

in Guilds

UndeadCreepshow.5316

Around what time do you get on the game Butch? I can’t ever catch you online lol

in Guilds

Butch El Magnifico.4720

Around what time do you get on the game Butch? I can’t ever catch you online lol

I’m usually on at around 7:30 P.M. Pacific time during the week and most of the day on the weekend.

in Guilds

UndeadCreepshow.5316

Bump! Still recruiting for our CGU family! If you don’t have a clan and you like the same stuff we like there is no reason not to join! Come on over!!

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

Bump! Still recruiting for our CGU family! If you don’t have a clan and you like the same stuff we like there is no reason not to join! Come on over!!

yes yes we are always recruiting

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

CGU Gaming is an amazing group of people I personally know the leaders of the GW2 guild and they are a crazy and fun group of people.

in Guilds

Posted by: xRyotoken.2571

xRyotoken.2571

CGU is still looking for players of any skill level to join us!

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

hugs ryotoken

in Guilds

xRyotoken.2571

CGU still looking for active players to join us in pve gaming!

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

yes, this guild is amazing!

in Guilds

Posted by: PaulyG.6304

PaulyG.6304

Hey, I would LOVE to join your guild if possible.

in Guilds

xRyotoken.2571

Whats your IGN? I can add you to the guild Also do you run vent? Because we tend to try to stay on chat with the people whoa re in game or just on at the time.

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

Hey, I would LOVE to join your guild if possible.

awesome

in Guilds

xRyotoken.2571

CGU is still looking for recruits :P come join us in dungeon runs, or just hang out!

in Guilds

CGUdemon.2786

recruiting our butts off, i need a new butt