LF Active/Social Guild

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: mthibault.7805

mthibault.7805

Hello,

I am looking for a very social and active guild. The game always seems to get very boring when there is no one to talk to/work with. I mostly just do PvE, but eventually want to get into PvP. I’m a casual player, so I’m not online every single day (I have a job and family to take care of still and they come first). I’m currently on Magumma, and wouldn’t mind switching (preferably US servers, central time zone.).

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: TheFiendishFiend.4057

TheFiendishFiend.4057

Greetings mthibault! If you’re looking for a social, friendly guild, look no further than Dice.
-No Dice is located on Fort Aspenwood, a NA Tier 2 in WvW
-We have players from all American time zones, included many CST like myself. We always have people on to do stuff with. Guild prime time (from a CST pov) is from about 4:30 PM to around 12 AM. So no problems there.
-We are purely PvX, meaning we strive for a good balance in all areas of the game.
-We have extremely active dungeon crawlers and many highly skilled Fractal runners, so finding groups for things is pretty easy as long as you advertise yourself in advance.
-We welcome players of all skill levels, we have people like me who have played since Beta and we have players who just downloaded the game last week.
-We are VERY active with Guild Missions. We have Bounty, Trek and Rush unlocked and scheduled on a weekly basis. Soon we will have Guild Challenges unlocked too.
-I lead WvW squads pretty regularly (when I’m not terribly busy with school,) and I also organize sPvP teams on the weekends.
-We are a real-life-first guild, with many professionals, college students, and military personnel.
-We strictly enforce an 18+ age limit, which encourages a mature atmosphere
-We are unapologetic about maintaining a drama-free guild chat and Mumble channel.
-We are part of a multi-game community (WoW, PS2, LoL, DoTA2-that kind of stuff. Interested in ESO online? Members of Dice are getting access to Beta) but we have a core of about 30-50 active members who play GW2 exclusively. Our roster tends to hover around 100 people all told.

Dice has only two requirements from any potential members.
1. Access to Mumble (our VOIP of choice)
2. A sense of humor
You will need both to fully appreciate how amazing this guild is.
You can PM me here for any further details.
Good luck in you search for a home and hope find exactly what you’re looking for!

~Lion~
Bearer of Tyrion’s Personal Banner, and[BOMB] GvG Officer

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We are definitely social and we are always talking in both guild chat and Mumble. Check us out: http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: noelle.5619

noelle.5619

Hello Mthibault! =D Kaira from Jaded in Darkhaven here! If you are looking for a family oriented guild who is very social check out Jaded! We are always recruiting we have 200+ members active in PvE and PvP an would love to have you! Check us out jaded.boards.net We also have a facebook page and a lot of us are central time zone! Let me know if you have any questions or would like any more info! Best of luck finding a place!

Kaira Riversong – Human Elementalist
Gotta stomp em [ALL]
Sea of Sorrows

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Mthibault,

I have a family, job and other responsibilities too…I hear ya man. Family come first!!!

I have a guild on Sorrows Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). We are a medium sized guild with 80+ members that has a pretty close knit group of social players. We are more PvE and dungeon focused but when we do go into WvW we tend to do so as a guild. We do have most guild upgrades, guild bank and vent. We also have some members that so a little bit of sPvP.

We have teams running Fractals frequently and are currently doing our best to get all interested guildies up to level 10 and beyond. We are also running Guild Bounties and will soon have other guild missions opened up.

We aren’t hardcore and don’t have any prerequisites to join other than be social, friendly and help out when you can. We are predominately NA players…a mix of east coast and west coast and are a mix of mostly mature gamers with lives outside the game.

If this interests you or have any questions please send me a pm.

You can also check out our website at www.wrathincarnate.com

Ryazz
Guild Leader – WIN

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey mthibault!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven, just under 50 members strong, called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’re mostly central/eastern time based, but we don’t mind having some diversity as well in this department!

We welcome both veteran and new players alike, and we’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and we’ve just unlocked guild missions that we are starting to schedule in as well. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net (you’ll only be able to see what an unregistered user can see for now) and you can also PM me here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us! If you’re interested in joining us, head on over to our website and fill out an app under the recruitment tab. If for some reason it doesn’t let you due to some site maintenance please just shoot one of us a pm in game to get an invite.

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi there mthibault,

Hedonism on the Ferguson’s Crossing server (NA US) is a great place to call “home”.

Our focus is PvE (Dungeons, Mapping, Achievements, etc.) and we do some WvW as well. We offer Vent and all of the usual things most guilds offer. Where we stand out is out attitude; we are a smaller guild where we value friendships and guild atmosphere first. Real life takes precedence over the game every time. Everyone is friendly and open to helping each other out.

If we sound like a possible fit then please take a minute to check us out at http://hedo.guildportal.com
The information section in the middle section of the home page has everything you need to know about us and our philosophy. If you have any questions you can catch me here or in game at myenchantedlife.3729

Thanks for your time and good luck finding the right place to call home.

Best wishes,

Vel/Nichole
In Game: myenchantedlife.3729
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

LF Active/Social Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Heya Mthibault! I think you would fit in awesomely with us as we don’t have any restrictions on activity but yet we still have quite an active guild with 20+ active guildies on daily! Feel free to message me if you need anything or have any specific questions! I’ll post our guild blurb and let you find out more about us that way

Good luck in your search and thank you for reading!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Who We Are
We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events and
Dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium size guild with 55 members and with 20+ of us active daily, consisting of mostly NA members.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Our newer members can listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, however most talk within minutes because of how easy going everyone is!

What We Do
We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Treks and Guild Bounties and do any of the above throughout the week off schedule. Also we provide FUN events and random guild chat trivia with prizes. There is always something going on daily, usually any time after 6pm EST – 2am EST during the weekdays and any time during the weekends.

What Server We Are On
You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A tier 2 server for WvW, has quite a busy PvE population in maps, has a friendly community forums for all things GW2, also has a community teamspeak where everyone is welcome and also has our own guild channel (however we use our private TS in most cases), and a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to just have fun.

What if I’m not on FA?
No fear! UM allows recruits to guest for up to a month in order to help everyone to have time to gather in game gold or irl money in order to transfer. Our staff and members are also more than willing to help by running events to help out! With all the events we run it is very easy to make the money to transfer in as little as a week.

How to Join Us!
Take a look around on our website to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to fill out our simple and easy app. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us, we would definitely be happy to answer!

Contacts
GM: Rits.4036
Officers: Jinxey.4173
Moriarty.6809

http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PVX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post1369077

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood