LF Casual Guild for Most PvX / WvW

in Guilds

Posted by: Sungak Alkandenes.1369

Sungak Alkandenes.1369

First up, a couple points:
-> If you’re going to cut/paste, please just drop your thread link and add a short reason why you’re a fit. Been there, seen this in Eve-O, and would post the same thing there. :-)
-> Casual only, no set times available. Ever. I work the US/East night/grave hours and end up in sudden meetings in the afternoon as well. Fri/Sat night are possible though, in most cases.

With that out of the way… I’m a relatively new player to GW, and this style of MMO in particular. Unlike my previous game (Eve Online), its a much more friendly environment – and by some cosmic irony I find that friendliness making me gravitate toward PvP (actually more toward WvW) than that game ever did. But I know that being part of larger scale battles like this are best done with co-ordination, so I’m interested in a guild that has interests in both PvE and WvW.

I’m a nice guy, quiet on comms when told, love to run support/exploration/scout roles, love tactical discussion (practical, not in the min/max way I’ve seen in various games). Happy to lend a hand (or, currently, my flamethrower and healing turret :-). Also an industry nut when in quiet times, but I admit the crafting tree is downright daunting here. Before GW, I spent three years in Eve Online, and before that several years in Myst Online and Second Life (but those two probably don’t count ;-).

First (and only) character at this time is a Sylvari Engineer, currently at L37. I like the class, despite how complicated it is, and may try Ranger next since I love ranged damage. I am currently on Janthir but happy to move as needed; My preference would be a Tier 2 or lower for WvW rank (prefer fun over raw competition), but we can discuss.

Thanks for reading,
—S_A

“The Meta Game does not stop at the game. Ever.” — Me
I like to view MMOs through the lazy eye of a Systems Admin, and the critical eye of a
Project Manager. You’ve been warned. ;-)

in Guilds

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Hey Sungak,

I’m the leader of Northern Kings. We are a small-medium sized North American guild located on Stormbluff Isle with a focus in WvW, and all the other content when we aren’t in World vs World. I think you’d be a great fit for our guild, because we are casual, but when it comes to it we know how to work together and get things done.

A lot of us have been in the guild for 3-5 years, and a lot of people who join stay a while as well. I’d be willing to talk to you in game if you’d like more information, or if you have any questions. Simply message Seasniffer.1763 in game, or I’ll attempt to get in contact with you.

You can also check out our website at !http://nkings.com/guildwars!

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We are interested in more WvW players and would love to have you! I believe we are T3 in WvW… we have weeks where we crush and weeks where we suck. I think it’s a lot of fun, anyway. :P We don’t require any time commitment from players—play when you can, interact with us when you’re available.

Our website is: http://www.obeythelime.com — if you like what you see, send me a message!

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

Zealot Gaming [zG] wants YOU

We are a new-ish PvX oriented Guild and are part of an established and structured Gaming Community, and we are looking for active, friendly players. We’ve just started our upgrades and currently working toward the basics so we can put up some banners for our members. Every Sunday we have our ‘official’ WvW event and we group up for dungeon runs almost daily. We have TS3!! I’d also like to add that we follow the quality > quantity rule for our members and we play on Ehmry Bay and Aurora Glade. Right now we’re a bit small (~8 core players that play every day), but we gotta start somewhere right? : D

We do have requirements on our forums for activity, but they are very, very minimal, and pretty lenient (we understand people have lives offline too ^.^)

If you’d like to join for up to a week to hang out before you apply, we welcome you! Take a look [HERE] for more info. Questions? PM me!

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Need a new guild? Need Strong players to help you out or to group up with? Then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check out our original recruitment post at this link for more information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/BlackGate-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post765659

in Guilds

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Hey <put name here>’ I’m.. Just kidding. When actively recruiting I prefer a more personal approach.

Jokes aside; I represent The Society on Yak’s Bend. We’re Interested in PvX, WvW, and recently moved to YB. You’ll find YB a great server to WvW on. Respectable leaders, a strong community and a never say die attitude.

We’re not large, but growing, and would like more players to have a more meaningful impact in WvW. We describe ourselves as casual hardcore; no demands on your time, just play hard when you run with us.

Interested? Please contact us at gw2society.enjin.com.

If you’d rather be part of something larger I’d suggest checking out Yaksbend.com, the server’s community site. Plenty of great guilds there too!

Tell em Pix sent ya.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA