LF Casual PvE focused guild

in Guilds

Posted by: TheIronFistOfDeath.3016

TheIronFistOfDeath.3016

I’m currently on Devona’s Rest, but am open to creating new characters on another server. I must reiterate PvE content must actually be a focus for the guild. Too often I get burned by “we’re a PvX guild that does PvE content” only to find out these runs rarely happen due to lack of interest. Not that I’m opposed to the occasional PvP or WvW, but I’m mostly in GW2 for the story/lore.

That aside, I’m 30 and a casual MMO player. Real life comes first and I play a lot of other games, so this won’t be a daily thing for me (hence, why I’m seeking a casual guild). I’m looking for a guild on a NA server (preferably EST time zone, but not necessary). I play mostly in the early evening (6ish to 9ish) and Sundays.

A guild that wouldn’t mind showing me the ropes in dungeons would be appreciated. Since it can be hard to find PvE guilds, I haven’t run any dungeons yet.

If you’d like any other info, feel free to ask.

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

Sent you a PM

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hi there, our guild is Blood Raven Nightingales situated on the Ehmry Bay server. We are small, friendly and family orientated guild. We are a mix of Australians and US players and currently looking to expand our US members.

We are definitely PvE orientated, a lot of us are concentrating on map completion or levelling other alts at the moment. We often help each other out with difficult sections of maps, personal story quests and events. We group up often for dungeons and we take our time in dungeons and enjoy the experience for what it is rather than rush through them. Always happy to take people through dungeons in story mode, I’ve done Twilight Arbor in story mode countless times with guild members who haven’t been there and there are plenty of others in our guild who are willing to do the same (for all dungeons of course).

I don’t mean to be lazy and not write a lot about us but there is just so much to tell you so if you have the time, please visit our official form post here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Ehmry-Bay-Small-and-Friendly-Guild/first#post1966640

We also have our own forums, those who are not registered users cannot see a lot but if you want to have a look at the website to get a feel of who we are, you are welcome to our website address is:

bloodravennightgales.enjin.com

If you would like to meet us, we would be happy to organise an event that works in your timezone for you to get to know us, just let us know!

You are most welcome to add me in game or even add our US recruiter, Alserian Icethorn if you have any questions or would like to join.

Regards

WynterRaven

in Guilds

Posted by: Mabasploom.8329

Mabasploom.8329

hey IronFist, I think my guild would be a perfect fit for you. I sent you a PM about it. Look me up when you are online.

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a casual PvE guild looking for more laid back gamers. A lot of us are older and have to work or go to school so we can’t be as obsessively playing as most haha. We are currently working on guild missions. We mostly do dungeon running and event camping. Helping each other with our alts to level them up. Giving advice about builds or sharing information we learn as we go.

We don’t demand you be active a lot since we understand life is more important. Our form of communication for dungeon running is Raidcall. You can usually find someone on there waiting to chat.

A lot of play at night (central/eastern). We are located on Darkhaven but server location isn’t a big issue with PvE related stuff

If you would like more info feel free to contact me.

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

I’m currently on Devona’s Rest, but am open to creating new characters on another server. I must reiterate PvE content must actually be a focus for the guild. Too often I get burned by “we’re a PvX guild that does PvE content” only to find out these runs rarely happen due to lack of interest. Not that I’m opposed to the occasional PvP or WvW, but I’m mostly in GW2 for the story/lore.

That aside, I’m 30 and a casual MMO player. Real life comes first and I play a lot of other games, so this won’t be a daily thing for me (hence, why I’m seeking a casual guild). I’m looking for a guild on a NA server (preferably EST time zone, but not necessary). I play mostly in the early evening (6ish to 9ish) and Sundays.

A guild that wouldn’t mind showing me the ropes in dungeons would be appreciated. Since it can be hard to find PvE guilds, I haven’t run any dungeons yet.

If you’d like any other info, feel free to ask.

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call “Crimson Guards United” gaming. Guild Wars 2 was chosen for its impressive MMO game play style which sets itself apart from most MMO’s and as of right now we have been openly recruiting on Jade Quarry.

Founder: “I would like to welcome those who have just joined and to show everyone my thanks for the support, we will be hosting Gem giveaway’s when we reach 40 members on Guild Wars 2. CGU had already held more then a few youtube giveaways and gained new subscribers. For that we from CGU Gaming salute you all.

Guild Focus: Right now our main focus for the guild is PvE Dungeoning, Dailys, Monthlys, and Group Events. Once we recruit more members into CGU we will shift our focus from this to Guild WvW and the newly added Guild Missions. We know some members like to do Dungeons or just PvE in general more than doing WvW or PvP so now members are required to do one or the other. Here with CGU Gaming we believe in letting every member do what they enjoy in-game and we believe in-turn thats what makes the Guild better as a division.

Division Requirements :

So, we wanted to set up a strong division here on Guild Wars 2 and so far its on the right track. We are currently accepting all skills levels and character levels. Our only requirement is 16+ years of age, to keep drama out of our guild so every mature player can have a fun experience in our guild. To join our leadership you must show you will be active, show you have what it takes to lead, and be able to promote CGU. It won’t we easy to start off but the leadership positions may go fast. We usually let our current active members on Guildwars make the final decision who they want to represent them.

Additional Requirements for Leadership :

Age 18+
Active on ventrilo

Other Divisions CGU Games on :

We are also currently playing on Planetside 2, League of legends, Minecraft, World Of Warcraft, Smite and others as well. For every game we play on we make it our mission to unite our fellow crimson guards of gaming.

For more information please visit our website http://www.cgunited.net

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact these IGN :

UndeadCreepshow
cgu fairyduster
Freestylerage

More Contact Information :

Ventrilo : cgunited.maxfrag.net Port : 3883
RaidCall ID : 5383646
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Malum Factum

We recently have opened recruitment to all North American servers focusing on PvE and sPvP. You can stay on your current server to run Dungeons and sPvP with our guild!

You can also Guest to Yak’s Bend for Guild Missions/Jumping Puzzles/Leveling/etc. with us.

See Our Recruitment Post Here

If you are into WvW; we also have groups running this on the regular; however that would require a transfer to our server on Yak’s Bend!

learn more about us |submit your application

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Solaxo.7409)