LF Casual guild with a relaxed/fun open-minded community :)

in Guilds

Posted by: Robotsonik.4935

Robotsonik.4935

Hey I’m a 29 year old casual gamer from NYC with a long history of MMOs and am so glad to finally play one that doesn’t require me to jump on a gear-grind train!

I’m shy at first but warm up fast when surrounded by fun, silly, open-minded people. I’ve led a couple of guilds in the past. I had a small casual guild in FFXI and a larger casual guild in FFXIV.

I’ve got a fresh lvl 80 mesmer on Stormbluff Isle and I’ll probably be making a handful of alts because I gotta play ‘em all :P I’m not the sPvP type, but I do dabble in WvW. I also like to craft and have cooking at 400 and tailoring at 300.

I haven’t done a single dungeon yet but would love to do so with a fun group (especially now because rewards were buffed). I don’t aim to be “pro” and basically just want to play with people who don’t take stuff too seriously, realize it’s just a game and who just want to have some FUN!! And I LOVE exploring and lending a hand to others! I’ll gladly tromp around the world with you all and do events/story quests

I’m not big on Vent – but will listen in if needed. But I can get very chatty in chat.
I’m laid back, sarcastic and can take many a joke
I’m not a big fan of close-minded homophobic people and bigoted/sexist humor.
But I love being around accepting/sweet/hilarious/helpful/goofy people

I’d also like to find something smallish. Huge guilds can get a little crazy and it can become easy to get lost in the crowd. I don’t want to be just another member. I’d rather be in something smaller where we can all get along and have a blast together.

And finally, I’d love to find a guild that is LGBTQ friendly and overall just open-minded – for myself and for others Being around progressive and open-minded people who are accepting of everyone’s gender and sexual identities makes me a happy gamer!

Sorry for the long post! Thanks for reading!!

(edited by Robotsonik.4935)

in Guilds

Posted by: Robotsonik.4935

Robotsonik.4935

I’ve heard from a couple of guilds, but would love to hear from more I like Stormbluff Isle but I’m not married to it. Feel free to contact me via PM or even in-game

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings!

The Gryphons Aerie is a small, but growing, laid-back PvE/RP guild on Tarnished Coast. However, RP is purely optional and we have a few people who enjoy a bit of casual WvW. We’re open-minded and more interested in having fun than what your RL preferences are. A couple members of our leadership are from the LGBT community.

We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid. We also have a TeamSpeak3 for those who wish to use it, however, it’s not mandatory.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Gravedancer.3201

Gravedancer.3201

I’m laid back, sarcastic and can take many a joke
I’m not a big fan of close-minded homophobic people and bigoted/sexist humor.
But I love being around accepting/sweet/hilarious/helpful/goofy people

Normally I wouldn’t post if someone has already pitched my guild, but I think you’d fit right in with us. Seriously, check us out.

Alchemy Incorporated @ Sorrow’s Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259