LF Chill Guild for PvX -Northern Shiverpeaks

in Guilds

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

Northern Shiverpeaks – Not Transferring
So yeah, I’m not looking for the #1 is tPvP or WvW, just a cool group of people who loving playing together, whether it be PvP or PvE. Oh yeah, I’d prefer it if the guild had some estrogen in it if you know what I mean, a guild full of dudes can get pretty weird at times. I’ve been hanging with [AA] for quite a bit and it gets REAL weird >.>

I have Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble, and can get Ventrilo if needed. I play frequently, mostly on weekends on holidays. ( ANet should’ve put "say good-bye to your social life on the box)

So, if you’re looking for someone to join your guild, read below!

Name: Eric
Sex: Male
Account ID: EchenSketch.9142
Main Char: Falkrii – lvl 80 Warrior
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Language: English
Time Zone: EST – I don’t mind playing with people from other zones
Mature: Yes

P.S Ima Brony by the way, but not the in your face WATCH MLP type. I figured I should just put it out there since it’d be better than you guys finding out
Friendship is Magic-Season 3 in November!!!
(Probably lost all of the recruiting guilds’ interest now xD )

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Guilds

Posted by: doomkeep.6739

doomkeep.6739

Hey there Eric,
I’m the guild leader for Supply and Demand [SAnD] and we’re also located on Northern Shiverpeaks. We put up a recent post that gives a pretty good overview of the guild and what we’re all about, and it can be found here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/SAnD-Great-guild-recruiting-on-Northern-Shiverpeaks-Are-we-the-right-fit-for-you/first#post450185
Please take a look-see and if we seem like a good fit, just drop me a note or give a holler anytime. Best of luck and hope to see you in game!
-Doom
(and, yes, this post just got 20% cooler…)

Guild leader, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Downed Fill Pillows – Guardian
Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

Yikes, 30 year old+ ? That’s pretty intimidating, but i’ll be fine I’ve played BSGO with people from 20-60 before.

The guild looks promising and I’m likely to join.

Falkriiii – Elementalist