LF Guild (Darkhaven)

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Prohax.9168

Prohax.9168

I am looking for a guild with the following:

Must:
- dedicated TS3 server
- medium size to large size population guild (30 members +)
- on Darkhaven server
- respectful community

Bonus:
- dedicated crafters
- advanced guild upgrades (storage and etc.)

Looking forward to joining a fun guild.

A proud Darkhaven member
Desx (Level 80 Guardian)

(edited by Prohax.9168)

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Cameron Anderson.9683

Cameron Anderson.9683

I have a guild on the Darkhaven server called Equinoctis [COOL] we have about 100 members currently and we do active PvP/PvE/WvW/Raids/Dungeons and help people level! We even have our very on TeamSpeak 3 server running 24/7 for players to chat and have some fun, also available to get news and great for group raids when you don’t want to type! We have a website too! It’s called equinoctis.guildlaunch.com and is constantly being updated especially as we get more into the game! Please check us out and have fun playing!

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Lurko.7185

Lurko.7185

Hello,

I’m the Guild Leader of the Pak’Cafan shard of Guild Wars 2. We are a PVX Guild for GW2. Our GW2 Shard currently has 80+ members. Established in 1999 Pak is a multi-gaming organization. With various successful Shards currently in operation. Feel free to check us out and apply at www.pakcafan.org. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me in game. Reach out to me if you want to talk in our TS3 server.

-Wootuz

Wootuz
Guild Leader of Pak’Cafan [Darkhaven]
www.pakcafan.org

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Haleiwo.9276

Haleiwo.9276

Mjollnir is now recruiting on the Jade Quarry server. With server transfers still being free, you can still join us. We are a relaxed group of people who enjoy all aspects of the game. We use vent and skype, but do not require others to use it. For more information about us, please check out the following links.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Mjollnir-Hammer-Of-Thor-now-recruiting-on-Jade-Quarry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legion-Mjollnir/165349986870720

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Norton.2417

Norton.2417

Tyrian Alliance is a casual/semi-hardcore social mature DH guild. You are welcome to join. PM me! We use mumble otherwise we fit your conditions.

Tyrian Alliance is rerecruiting on Darkhaven!
We are looking for active and mature members.
Norton Sylvari

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Cameron Anderson.9683

Cameron Anderson.9683

I have a guild on the Darkhaven server called Equinoctis [COOL] we have about 100 members currently and we do active PvP/PvE/WvW/Raids/Dungeons and help people level! We even have our very on TeamSpeak 3 server running 24/7 for players to chat and have some fun, also available to get news and great for group raids when you don’t want to type! We have a website too! It’s called equinoctis.guildlaunch.com and is constantly being updated especially as we get more into the game! Please check us out and have fun playing!

LF Guild (Darkhaven)

in Guilds

Posted by: Prohax.9168

Prohax.9168

Thanks all I have found my guild ^^

A proud Darkhaven member
Desx (Level 80 Guardian)