LF Guild - Jade Quarry

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: rTeku.4379

rTeku.4379

Level 14 Elementalist looking to join a PvE guild. I’m extremely bored leveling by myself and would love some other people who’d be willing to play with me. I also plan on doing PvP in the future.

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

rTeku.4379

Um anyone else..?

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: QTRKOBRA.1827

QTRKOBRA.1827

If you would transfer to Desolation EU we’d happily accept you, we are a WvW guild that was created yesterday we’ve got about 12 members so far. Desolation Border Guardians. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/DBG-Server-Desolation-Guild-Name-Desolation-Border-Guardians-Main-Focus-WvWvW-Newly-Created-Guild/first#post245608

Link^

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: Orionlight.1073

Orionlight.1073

Also on Jade LF Guild with a focus on PVP..

lvl 50 mes

In hoc signo vinces! Psalm 144:1

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: QTRKOBRA.1827

QTRKOBRA.1827

Orion care to join my guild? post above you

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

rTeku.4379

Not transferring to a different server.

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

lol rTeku Im not gonna try to tell you how to play your game but you really are cutting down your options greatly by not taking advantage of the free server transfers. You are more likely to find a guild you really feel at home with if you broaden your search to other servers too. Might be a good idea to be open to the idea :P

Best of luck in your search

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: Muewsik.9615

Muewsik.9615

Gun Show [FLEX] is on Jade Quarry and will (hopefully soon) be recruiting.

For now unfortunately, I’m still awaiting a support ticket [120922-007309] (for you awesome support geniuses out there) to be resolved before I can actively pursue building a guild community.

If you’re curious… When the guild was formed the leader permissions by default should be ‘fully privileged’ and in our/my case I found a glitch and mine are completely ‘unprivileged’ preventing even the most basic of advancements. So until this issue is resolved, Gun Show will be on hiatus.

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: Muewsik.9615

Muewsik.9615

You are more likely to find a guild you really feel at home with if you broaden your search to other servers too. Might be a good idea to be open to the idea :P

Perhaps rTeku has realized all the best players play on Jade Quarry as their home server and doesn’t wish to ‘look elsewhere’. Just sayin’ … in a friendly, competitive, jab at all other servers sort of way. :P

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: Salfos.4091

Salfos.4091

The Remenants of Echovald Forest are a fun PVX with no strict rules or requirements and we are on Jade Quarry. we gladly take you into our ranks. PM me for more if interested.

LF Guild - Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Posted by: Jeric.4980

Jeric.4980

rTeku,

We are a small, casual guild looking to grow the guild on Jade Quarry and would love to have you. Take a look at the following link. I think you will find the helpful, supportive atmosphere of our guild to be exactly what you are looking for.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Sacred-Silver-Blades-SSB-a-unique-guild-experience-on-Jade-Quarry/first#post268473

Hope to talk to you soon!

Melisandris