LF Guild Mature / Competetive / Fast learning

in Guilds

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

SERVER – YAKS BEND

Hey all im looking for a really active guild, my focus is wvw pve pvp basicly, i love doing dungeons, pve’ing but also i would like to be competitive in wvw and pvp also.

WvW is my favourite, will be getting into other pvp soon.

I am currently finishing up my main character – A Guardian,
I also have a lvl 56 warrior, 45 theif, 30 Mesmer

The reason why i don’t have a level 80 main yet is because i wasn’t sure what character i liked the most until i played a decent ammount, but now it is final my Guardian is my favourite, so expect him to be the one i bring to the tabel for pvp the most.

My resume below:

- I have heavy experince in ALL GENRES OF GAMING, ive only had gw2 for a month but i basicly know all the game mechanics and so on and so fourth since gaming is natural to me.

- A long time gw1 player, i was very competive in that game with a very skilled guild and we played daily.

- Fast learner, im a hardcore gamer, im 21 years old and have been gaming since i was 5.

-This is not my first mmo, i have played wow, but honestly got bored of the constant grind after a while and the way blizzard destroyed warcraft lore really bugged me ( i love warcraft 1,2,3)

Some Games i played and mastered:

Note: I didn’t list every game i played as that would be impossible, but i think its nice to list some so you know kind of where im at in the gaming community

Guildwars 1
Everquest 1,2
Dark age of camalot
Elder Scrolls series (every game)
World of Warcraft
Anarchy Online
Warhammer Online
Diablo 1,2lod (D3 was meh)
Warcraft 1,2,3
Starcraft 1,2
Knights of the old republic 1,2
Dragon Age 1,2
Mass Effect 1,2,3
Swat 1,2
Arma 2
DayZ
Dragons dogma
Counter-strike
Counter-strike source
Half life 2
Uncharted 1,2,3
Call of duty 1,2,3,4,5,6
Battlefield 1942 , BF2, BF3
Left 4 dead 1,2
Doom 1,2,3
Quake 1,2,3
Zelda series (all games)
Command & Conquer
Conkers bad fur day
Goldeneye
Mario

I think you get the idea now

I’m also a novice graphic designer with SOME programming knowledge .

(edited by Blissified.8369)

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings!

If you are willing to switch servers please read on, otherwise I wish you lots of luck!

I am a member of Armored Fist [FIST]; we are active in WvW and looking for 5-10 more members to be part of our black ops type WvW runs. We focus on distracting the enemy and have their zerg re-focus on us. Our goal is not to run in a massive zerg but strategically strike the enemy where it hurts the most, and being where our team needs us quickly in offense and defense . If that appeals to you please check out our website:

http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

We are currently focused on recruiting Thieves and Engineers, however all classes are welcome.

Run Times: EST Evening.
Server: Isle of Janthir
Culture: Mature
Guild Size: Small-Medium

in Guilds

Posted by: Blissified.8369

Blissified.8369

I’m not sure on the switching server thing, but i WILL consider it, i will let you know.

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Thank you for the consideration!

While you consider checkout the recruitment video on our website and some wvw action videos on our public forums.

Again whatever your decision, we from Armored Fist wish you luck!

in Guilds

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

Zealot Gaming [zG] wants YOU

We are a new-ish PvX oriented Guild and are part of an established and structured Gaming Community, and we are looking for active, friendly players. We’re currently working toward the basics for our upgrades so we can put up some banners for our members. Every Sunday we have our ‘official’ WvW event and we group up for dungeon runs almost daily. We have TS3!! I’d also like to add that we follow the quality > quantity rule for our members and we play on Ehmry Bay(US) and Aurora Glade(EU). Right now we’re a bit small (~10 core players that play every day), but we gotta start somewhere right? : D

We do have requirements on our forums for activity, but they are very, very minimal, and pretty lenient (we understand people have lives offline too ^.^)

If you’d like to join for up to a week to hang out before you apply, we welcome you! Take a look [HERE] for more info. Questions? PM me!

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Blissified,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cosy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have only 47 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

Most of our members are 18+ right now, I would not mind taking
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall, and all actives are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle