LF PVE/Event guild. Whiteside Ridge

in Guilds

Posted by: Meph.7619

Meph.7619

Looking for a guild to do dungeons/Events/JP’s and even a little PVP.

I’m an 80 Guardian.

Whisper me in game on Mephestio or leave me a comment.

Thanks.

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

sent you a pm

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Sedanis.3650

Sedanis.3650

Hey Meph

If your interested in transferring to JQ – Tribe[TRB] is an established PVX gaming community, that is currently recruiting additional players. Check us out and apply at tribegaming.com.

We have groups of folks doing a little bit of everything, I think you’d really enjoy Guild Missions – we have all unlocked including Jumping Puzzle. You’re more than welcome to guest with us.

Monday : WvW 8 CST
Tuesday: PvP 8 CST
Wednesday: WvW 8 CST
Thursday: PVE 8 CST
Friday: PVE 8 CST
Saturday: Guild Missions 9 CST
Sunday: PvP 8 CST

Best of luck!
-Sedanis

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 35 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall