LF PvE Guild :/

in Guilds

Posted by: Basahra.8421

Basahra.8421

~Darkhaven server~
I started playing GW2 yesterday and now am at lvl 10/Thief.
I’ve grasped the general basics I think but none of my friends or guildies from FFXIV want to play with me here

I understand that most guilds have a level requirement, and I’m not looking for free stuff, but I think I would have a better/easier time if I had a group that I could ask a question or two about things while I get my character up to standards.

I use vent/ts as well too so uhh. Yeah
Muchos appreciated to those who wanna be friends <3

(edited by Basahra.8421)

in Guilds

Posted by: DangurXtreme.5093

DangurXtreme.5093

Located in Sorrow’s Furnace

We are an adult, laid back community of gamers, that have enjoyed many kind of games over the years. We all are now spending a lot of time playing GW2, and would love to see some new members join us. We are slowly growing and you will usually see 3-4 of us on in the evenings. This is a no pressure guild, just fun.

We do a little of everything and are here to have a good time. We treat each other like family, and help out a fellow gamer as much as possible. We have members that love doing Fractals, WvW, and just running around PvE.

We have a ventrilo server up so we can communicate as we play.

So fill out a request to join, get you vent info, and lets do some conquering!

Please come join the fun!

http://www.hardcorpsgamers.net/home

- DangurXtreme

Guild Leader

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Basahra!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last three WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hiya, we have a small casual guild. We have no level requirements and no amount of gametime is demanded to stay in our guild. We prefer to stay small, opting for a closer guild to create friendships with all rather than a big guild where you wont know everyone online while you play. Our members enjoy pve and some of us are starting to explore dungeons and higher level content but also leveling other characters as well.

We are on the ehmry bay server and we play mainly in australian time zones but do have some members on the other side of the world too.

If interested or if you have any questions please contact me via these forums or add me in game.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Wynter Raven
Blood Raven Nightingales

in Guilds

Posted by: Deathtrap.6831

Deathtrap.6831

Hiya, we have a small casual guild. We have no level requirements and no amount of gametime is demanded to stay in our guild. We prefer to stay small, opting for a closer guild to create friendships with all rather than a big guild where you wont know everyone online while you play. Our members enjoy pve and some of us are starting to explore dungeons and higher level content but also leveling other characters as well.

We are on the ehmry bay server and we play mainly in australian time zones but do have some members on the other side of the world too.

If interested or if you have any questions please contact me via these forums or add me in game.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Wynter Raven
Blood Raven Nightingales

Hi Wynter Raven, been looking for a guild with a good number of players in Oceanic time zones since am in South East Asia and your guild sounds definitely interesting. Been playing for about 2 months doing exclusively PvE and going for map completion but wouldn’t mind eventually trying out some dungeon runs. I have 2 main characters so far, a lvl 49 guardian and lvl 37 warrior. I’ve been focussing on my 2 melee professions cos I find my other 2 toons a bit squishy but I’ll get around that and will soon level up my lvl 11 elementalist and lvl 4 engineer.
If you don’t mind having a guildy on another server (am on Henge of Denravi), i would love to join you guys.
Cheers

in Guilds

Posted by: Sharess.3047

Sharess.3047

Hey Basa, I sent you a private Message in regards to Tribe [TRB] reopening our recruitment on Jade Quarry. We use Mumble (not Ventrilo) and are very active/helpful. We also are looking into a FFXIV chapter in our community. Check it out.

I will also try to reach you ingame. Hope to hear back from you and best of luck in your search.

~ David

http://www.Tribegaming.com
Tribe [TRB] – Now Recruiting.

in Guilds

Posted by: Daelwyn.3967

Daelwyn.3967

Hello Basa

We’re a brand new guild and don’t have many people yet – however the people we do have are all very nice. We’re looking to expand a bit so maybe you’d be a good fit for us.

We are the Garbage Men [TGM] because we take out the trash in dungeons. We’re a guild primarily focused on running dungeons but running them for the sake of running them and not for tokens. So we don’t just run though the dungeon, we stop and fight everything. We also do events and are helpful and friendly. If you need help somewhere in Guild Wars than we’ll be there for you. We’re trying to build a community of people who wants to do dungeons because they’re fun =)

We’re friendly and totally welcoming of new players. I started off not too long ago myself =) We’ll be here for you if you need help getting skill points, events, or just general questions about how to spec/play a character. And we’ll of course love to help you clear out dungeons – even in story more.

We’re currently on Crystal Desert and Sorrow’s Furnace but it doesn’t really matter because you can dungeon anywhere.
PM: Saebrial, Koerim, or Ironhall to join
Mail: Daelwyn.3967

If you want more information you can message me or check here =)

~Saebrial

LvL 80 Elementalist
[TGM]A Guild for Clearing Dungeon Trash
Mail: Daelwyn.3967 for invite

in Guilds

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Shooting you a PM!

in Guilds

Posted by: Dragon Relic.8216