LF Very Hardcore WvW~Will Transfer~

in Guilds

Posted by: MarcusGood.5270

MarcusGood.5270

Hello all, Basically Im originally from an Eu server and after I transferred to US server its been very very aggravating not being able to find a guild that can live up to the standard of “good”. Not looking for a straight Zerg guild, If you guys run with 25-40 people but you guys know what you are doing and know what your teammates are doing and can handle groups bigger than you than that’s fine. Im not against joining big guilds, as long as they play smart and tight.

I am looking for a guild that knows how to run together in formation and fight in balls, Looking for a guild that has mandatory build sets for each class. Looking for a guild that has a leader that knows what he is doing, and isn’t afraid to yell at people if they aren’t doing what they are supposed to be doing. would be nice to find mandatory gear requirement guild but I dunno how many people do that.

Must have TIGHT and STRICT Coms! I don’t want to hear 10 people all talking at once while the leader is trying to call commands.

-I have full Knights Gear (2.2k tough, 2k Power, 1.6k Prec, and 21k health)
-I am a NECRO (Well and Condition removal build) with theif alt for Spvp(also fully geared) I Know what Im doing and I expect the same from my guildies.
-Previous Guilds
HB (left because they where only on for few hours out of day and didn’t run together without smokee)
KISS left for US server..awesome guild tho on Aurora Glade

If this is you please msg me in game Kuruppt or reply to this post.

*please don’t lie to me and pretend like this is ur guild just to get me to join, it will be an expensive transfer.
Thanks
-Kuruppt

I Kurupt I NecrO
United Tourny Playaz [uPVP]
Team 16 & Pregnant [bUmP]

in Guilds

Posted by: Rampage.7145

Rampage.7145

I’d like to second this post, currently LF a very hardcore WvW, i don’t care which server, just need very good organization and constant WvW activities, don’t want to read in guild chat LF ppl for fractal 10.
I have 3 WvW capable chars, fully geared
+warrior, heavy damage speck 25k killshots
+guardian, support build based on shouts, boons/cond removal from alies
+Thief, high dmage, perma stealth, decent survavility, roamer, speced for tactical 2/3m groups
Also please only respond this post if u really run a guild under marcus standards, it is a expensive transfer, i don’t PVE so i don’t really have a lot of gold, don’t make me waste my time.

(edited by Rampage.7145)

in Guilds

MarcusGood.5270

I’ll let you know if I find anything

I Kurupt I NecrO

in Guilds

Posted by: Drakone.9823

Drakone.9823

At our Guild Fist of the Empire we focus on WvW, we’re on Sea of Sorrows and are always looking for good players and good dudes looking to get their WvW on. We run a tight group and train every week to help with strats and more. Come check us out at Fistoftheempire.com and our video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSgssRJaNyQ&feature=youtu.be

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings,
Armored FIST will be opening recruitment for 5 new initiates on the Fort Aspenwood server.

Armored FIST is a Guild Wars 2 team dedicated to WvW domination using superior communication and coordination. Our team is comprised of gamers across the world with a variety of competitive PvP experience and a passion to excel. The dedication and skill of our members defines us as a serious WvW contender for our server. Although we play to win, our utmost priority is to provide a fun gaming environment for our members.

We’re always looking for quality players to join our ranks. Although previous MMO/PvP experience is a plus, any player willing to work with the team is a valuable asset. Our focus is not on the in-game skills you bring, but more on accountability and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics.

FIST is structured into two groups – our Competition Team is geared towards "hardcore” WvW players that want to participate in squad-based combat using advanced tactics and communication. Our Community Team is designed for players that want to play WvW casually with a structured group but also enjoy PvE or sPvP.

Currently seeking members for the Competition team. Follow this link to apply:

http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

OR contact Blrrgh/Siphaawal in game or apply and we will contact you.

WVW Raid Times : 8PM-12AM (EST) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
WvW roaming/Dungeon: 8PM-12AM (EST) Sunday, Monday
Dungeon (official): 8PM-12AM (EST) Tuesday

(We are also planning to start a PST group soon!)

Also check out several of our guild videos at http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2forums – public section.

in Guilds

Siphaawal.3475

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AI33Y4G9Muw

Checkout this promo vid, couple of attacks in it, we won’t of course put all tactics on YouTube

in Guilds

MarcusGood.5270

Awesome man, looks exactly what im looking for. I filled out app, just email me in game ill be on after work to link up. Graci

I Kurupt I NecrO

in Guilds

Siphaawal.3475

Great to hear!

I will be logged in tonight ( a bit later than usual ) and will contact you, however Blrrgh may be on already or earlier that I. In any case see you soon!

in Guilds

Siphaawal.3475

Additionally, please don’t transfer until you speak to us on TS tonight. We want to make sure its in your best interest to join [FIST].