LF a guild for low levels

in Guilds

Posted by: ChaseOfThedead.1083

ChaseOfThedead.1083

hi, im a low level at the moment (12) and i bought this game 2 days ago, im in the server: drakkar lake[DE] for the EU and im looking for an english guild, i only play on weekends in my country wich are thursday, friday, saturday

i can improve and oh, im not sure on how to join a guild, so if you can tell me i would appreciate it

in Guilds

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Hello ChaseOfTheDead,

I’m the leader of a PvX guild called [Drgn]. We are a guild of nice and helpful members that also like to kick a little butt in dungeon runs, WvW, PvP and many other aspects of PvE. We do a little of everything.

We’d have no problem helping you out so you can get a better understanding of GW2. However, we are on Fort Aspenwood, which is a NA server. So if you’d be interested in switching servers, or you could just guest onto our server for PvE events; but that might be a little more complicated.

If you’re interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to send mail or a whisper to “Arcane Majesty.” I hope to be hearing from you soon. I’d also be willing to take you through the Guild-acceptance procedure.

~Tom

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

in Guilds

ChaseOfThedead.1083

Hello ChaseOfTheDead,

I’m the leader of a PvX guild called [Drgn]. We are a guild of nice and helpful members that also like to kick a little butt in dungeon runs, WvW, PvP and many other aspects of PvE. We do a little of everything.

We’d have no problem helping you out so you can get a better understanding of GW2. However, we are on Fort Aspenwood, which is a NA server. So if you’d be interested in switching servers, or you could just guest onto our server for PvE events; but that might be a little more complicated.

If you’re interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to send mail or a whisper to “Arcane Majesty.” I hope to be hearing from you soon. I’d also be willing to take you through the Guild-acceptance procedure.

~Tom

Im really interested in joining, but transferring servers costs 1.8k gems wich is almost 25$ and I got a question, what’s PvX?

in Guilds

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

PvX means Player verse X (where X could be any aspect of GW2) So we do WvW, PvP and have a strong player base in PvE. I know it’s expensive. We don’t really have any system in the works that could help sponsor transfers. I’ve heard that if you delete all your characters, you’ll be able to change worlds. But I’d do more research into that before you even attempt that. I’m not asking you to delete all of your characters, I’m just mentioning the option. If you’re not able to transfer, I understand. Just know that we’d love to have you!

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

in Guilds

ChaseOfThedead.1083

PvX means Player verse X (where X could be any aspect of GW2) So we do WvW, PvP and have a strong player base in PvE. I know it’s expensive. We don’t really have any system in the works that could help sponsor transfers. I’ve heard that if you delete all your characters, you’ll be able to change worlds. But I’d do more research into that before you even attempt that. I’m not asking you to delete all of your characters, I’m just mentioning the option. If you’re not able to transfer, I understand. Just know that we’d love to have you!

Well, can u do some research to see if I do delete I can change servers? I don’t want to delete for nothing cuz my char is already lvl 16 (ikr? So low)

in Guilds

Posted by: Rastaman.9015

Rastaman.9015

The class master. I enjoy all of the professions.

in Guilds

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Afternoon Tom, just to clarify on the server transfer.

GW2Wiki: “The transfer fee is only charged if you have characters on your account; in other words, if your account has no characters or you delete all existing characters first, you will be prompted to select a new home world after creating a new character, free of charge.”

Good luck in your venture for a suitable guild!

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Guilds

ChaseOfThedead.1083

Well thanks guys but do u thing I should delete all my characters?
My highest is lvl 15

in Guilds

Posted by: Odid.7289

Odid.7289

Really it is up to you! If you can find a guild where you are at, AWESOME! Have you checked https://www.gw2guilds.org ? This has all the servers and guilds (who have registered their guild on website) that are in your server.

Otherwise I welcome you to transfer to Sea of Sorrows if you are looking for a Christian atmosphere, Family Friendly (F-F), Casual, starting afresh, and has Dungeon Nights already set. We transferred because we want to grow due to the major Christian guilds in Sanctum of Rall. So we are a small knit guild.

We are also a Christian Gaming Community that supports other games. The community is 90+ members. Very active and if you are interested https://www.red.guildlaunch.com .

www.solaguild.com Guild Leader
Duecalion Ironhorn/Warrior; Inari Kitsune/Thief

in Guilds

ChaseOfThedead.1083

Really it is up to you! If you can find a guild where you are at, AWESOME! Have you checked https://www.gw2guilds.org ? This has all the servers and guilds (who have registered their guild on website) that are in your server.

Otherwise I welcome you to transfer to Sea of Sorrows if you are looking for a Christian atmosphere, Family Friendly (F-F), Casual, starting afresh, and has Dungeon Nights already set. We transferred because we want to grow due to the major Christian guilds in Sanctum of Rall. So we are a small knit guild.

We are also a Christian Gaming Community that supports other games. The community is 90+ members. Very active and if you are interested https://www.red.guildlaunch.com .

Yes I’ve saw the link but I only found 1 English guild, and I didn’t like it, I want to transfer not only because I need a guild, also because not many play on this server and they are all German/Swedish

And thanks for replying

in Guilds

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Level 15 is a low level for a character, & you can regain that fairly easily. It depends on whether you’re willing to spend time leveling up those characters again, or would much prefer to spend the gems to get a server transfer. Highly populated servers cost 1,800 gems to transfer to! That’s a lot of gold/money.

Although it is not my decision to make, if you want to save yourself time/money/farming, then I would delete your current characters & shift server for free. Make sure you do a bit of research e.g. find a guild before transferring or deleting your characters though!

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

I would reccomend that you guest on the guild’s server to try them out before you delete all your characters.

Just my 2 cents, and good luck in your search.

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

in Guilds

Posted by: Carol.6451

Carol.6451

I’d say guesting is a good idea. Hope you find what you want.

I just need to decide where to start lol.

in Guilds

ChaseOfThedead.1083

Thanks you all, right now I’m guesting and found a guild, it’s not very active tough, ll keep searching