LF casual Guild {SBI} but not anti-transfer

in Guilds

Posted by: HappyGirlWaving.3170

HappyGirlWaving.3170

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a guild to call home. We both have lvl 80 characters in full exotics and dungeon experience. He has more fractal experience, but I am getting there!

We are looking for an awesome, small/medium guild to call home. We would love to play with adults (25+, as we both fit that category) who don’t mind the occasional salty joke. We never joke about hate-topics (sexuality, race, religion, etc) but we sometimes have some off-color humor and don’t want to feel like we can’t express it if it comes out unexpectedly.

We play mostly on pacific standard timezone (GMT -8), after 8pm weeknights and mid-afternoon/after 8pm weekends, although I’m a stay at home mama so I pop in afternoons during the week to check stuff out. We’re definitely around! GW2 is what we like to do with our free time, so we are pretty avid players at most opportunities.

We’re looking for a like-minded awesome group to play with, and we are willing to switch servers for the right fit, since we both dabble in WvW so we’d want to switch to give loyalty to our guild in WvW. A small guild is okay, as we would be interested in either working toward guild missions or helping to spread the word about our guild to get the group to a place where we could do guild missions.

Thank you for reading and I hope we will find a good fit with some of you soon!!

Edit: I had to shorten Stormbluff Isle in my title – dang title char limits!!

(edited by HappyGirlWaving.3170)

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Okay, I admit it… I want you in AI. You sound perfect for my guild. Try us out, see what you think. The only problem that I see at all is that you used no elipses in your post…

Check us out — you’ll have fun.

Recruitment Post

Guild Forums

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey, actually, I definitely think you guys would fit perfectly in [VZ]. You can see the guild’s recruitment post in my signature, but I’ll type out here why I think you’d be a perfect match. Firstly, VZ is on SBI already, which is cheaper on your gem pockets, but secondly, we’re mere days from getting guild bounties, are a tight knit medium-sized guild of friends who play regularly, and I am a consistent and known commander on the SBI WvW scene, so you can bet your britches that we WvW a lot. We’re particularly looking for people who aren’t shy to talk in guild chat, who are friendly looking for friends, but also people who are capable and interested in end-game content either when they level up or right now if they’re already there. I am personally level 49 in Fractals of the Mists, we have a level 64 in the guild, and we enjoy running the L40 tier for fractal skins when we can. We also run every other dungeon in the game when people want to, and we run around in random zones sometimes having fun (we did the Hydra Queen event chain for the achievement as a guild the other day).

We play mostly in EST, but we have a fair number of PSTers (being PST actually means you’ll be better off since I play to like 2AM every night..), and honestly, your post suggests that you’re extremely mature and a perfect match. I was legitimately excited reading your post and simultaneously finding that you are level 80, geared, and on SBI. I’d be honored to have you in my guild.

If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to PM me either here or in-game, or post in the VZ thread if you prefer that route. I’d be more than happy to sit down and talk with you over any questions you have, if any.

I hope to hear from you and regardless how it turns out, I hope you find the perfect guild for you and your boyfriend.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Posted by: Mythdren.2475

Mythdren.2475

I sent you a PM *Smiles, great thread btw!

“Honor, Respect, Loyalty, Patience” These virtues are the very foundation of Mythdren.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ckris.5398

Ckris.5398

Hey guys

Ecclesia is always welcoming new members of all professions and levels. We take pride in our relaxed, helpful, mature community, which includes a website and forums, as well as Teamspeak. We are a no-pressure guild, encouraging players to do what they like, at whatever pace they want. We all have lives outside of the game; some members login every night, others not as much.

Ecclesia is also very stable, having been in existence for over 5 years. Some of our members have been there since the beginning, and some have joined the Guild within the past few days. You only need to visit our site to see how our roster is growing. That said, we aren’t a large(100+ member) group, and you certainly feel like, as a member, you matter; that you aren’t “lost in the crowd”.

We run dungeons and Fractals, have WvW nights, and have unlocked Bounty Missions.

We do have a policy against anything obscene, vulgar, or in generally poor taste. Though we like to joke around and, of course, have fun, we prefer to keep things family-friendly.

Personally, I’ve been with Ecclesia for over 2 years, and while there are many casual/relaxed/mature guilds out there, I’m sure there isn’t one that is a more welcoming and helpful community than ours, and it’d be great to add another like-minded person to the group!

For more info, visit Ecclesia Guild

Best,

Ckris

(edited by Ckris.5398)

in Guilds

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hiya Happygirlwaving,

I saw your post looking for a friendly, casual and mature guild and I wanted to contact you about looking into our guild, The Unholy Mackerels!

If you want to guest over to our Server to try out the guild, we will let you try it out for a month, before you decide. We are going have guild missions in about 7 days, while I will help you farm the gold for the server transfer, if you decide you want to stay.

We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events together, dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, and Fractals and do any of the above throughout the week off schedule. There is always something going on daily, usually any time after 6pm EST during the weekdays and any time during the weekends.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium size guild with 32 members and about 20 of them are active daily, consisting of mostly NA members and a few AUS.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Often our newer members prefer to listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, which usually they talk within the first 10 minutes once they realize how easy going everyone is.

You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A server that has quite a busy PvE population in maps, it’s own friendly community forums for all things GW2, it’s own community teamspeak for WvW where everyone is welcome, and a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to have fun.

Being a growing gaming community, we also play many other games together as a guild and recently started a new weekly event, TF2sdays. Have no fear though as Guild Wars 2 has been our focus since beta and will continue to be for quite some time.

Anywho, give our website a check to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to read our simple but necessary rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I’d definitely be happy to answer! Looking forward to hearing back from you Happygirlwaving and game on!

http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

Zecora Nightly Officer of [UM]

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

in Guilds

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi HG Waving,

The name of our guild is Just Us Grownups or [JUGs] and we could be just the guild you’re looking for.

We are a very friendly, very casual adult guild who value community above anything else. Everyone in the guild has a great relationship with each other and people are always helping each other out—provided they have the free time.

We are a small—but growing (close to 60 members)—guild catering to the 30+ crowd. We are very laid back and just want to game, hang out and avoid drama.

Our guild does have an age requirement in place to keep the environment mature; almost all of our members are men and women between the ages of 30-55. We do allow people 25-30 to apply but their admission must be voted on.

We are primarily a PvE guild but some of us also jump into the WvW realms every now and then.

Our guild is happy to take in members, regardless of experience level. If you want to learn, we’ll answer your questions; if you have knowledge to pass on, we’ll listen.

We’re small at the moment, but have been averaging about two new players a day. To be honest, I’d prefer a small guild full of tight-knit members as opposed to a large guild that’s basically comprised of small cliques.

The guild is run with a ‘hands-off’ approach and most matters in the guild are handled by vote. We don’t make demands or requirements other that you have a good time when you’re with us.

All of us have real lives that come first and no one’s going to pressure you in any way to spend more time with the guild than you can.

I created the guild so there would be a good gaming environment free of the tension and drama of the hardcore guilds which are usually comprised of younger players.

We’re on the Jade Quarry server and we have both Ventrilo and Mumble voice servers. We also have a feature-rich website where you can create and co-ordinate events that other members can sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can fill out an application on our site: http://jugs-guild.com or, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message through these forums.

Good luck in finding a guild!

~ Neksis

P.S. Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Guilds

Posted by: HappyGirlWaving.3170

HappyGirlWaving.3170

Hi everyone – thanks so much for all the warm responses and invites. I wasn’t expecting so many awesome replies!! It’s so late right now, but I will be checking everything out tomorrow and someone here will probably hear from me or the ole’ boyfriend. My only regret is that I can’t join ALL these guilds (PM’s included!!) because they all sound so so awesome.

Thanks again guys, talk to you soon!!

HGWaving

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hello HappyGirlWaving!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

We have just under 40 members with about 20 or so active regularly, if this sounds like something that would work for you. We are a mix of new and old players and our guild has grown a lot recently since we used to be more like 7 active players and 20 people total.

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. We mostly run off of CST, however we have a large mix of time zones in the guild itself as well. We don’t expect attendance for anything since we all have lives outside the game which are way more important. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last few WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

in Guilds

Posted by: Hedgietto.7684

Hedgietto.7684

Hiya, HappyGirlWaving!

The Phoenix Network [FIRE] is a casual guild with a focus on PvE and WvW (with a little PvP on the side, though, and a lot of dungeon runs ). We’re a pretty chatty bunch, and have a good mix of newcomers and veterans – as evidenced by the interaction between these two groups, we really like to help each other out. Many of our members are veterans of other MMOs (including a couple of 6/7-year old WoW veterans). We almost have guild missions unlocked (finished Art of War just a few days ago), so you’d definitely be valued. Our core player base also plays during GMT-8 peak periods, including myself. Here are three reasons, in my opinion, why The Phoenix Network stands out from all other GW2 guilds:
Community: The Phoenix Network was actually originally conceived as a private guild between a handful of friends, but we met so many awesome players that we decided that we had to come up with a way to unite these fantastic individuals. Our members are some of the friendliest, most knowledgeable people in the game, and you’ll feel right at home, whether you’ve logged thousands of hours or only a few minutes.
Flexibility: Unlike other guilds, we don’t impose constrictive limits on your gameplay experience. Though our members organize dungeon runs, WvW/PvP events, and other fun activities, you’re by no means obligated to participate. And though many of our members do commit all five of their characters to the guild, you’re not required to do so, though you may find yourself doing so after just a few days of experiencing our community. There is no minimum level requirement, nor a minimum level of participation; any contribution level is always appreciated.
Reliability: We’re always here for you, willing to help you on the steps you are taking to become the Hero of Tyria or towards your acquisition of a legendary weapon. Our flexible, casual nature by no means suggests that we don’t take the game or your experience in a serious attitude. Anything we can do, we will do.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, contact me via in-game mail or send me a PM on the forums. Thank you in advance for your support!

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We’re a guild of mostly mid-twenties or older that enjoys off-color humor (but never derogatory). We are a medium-sized guild that feels small because we emphasize community. We WvW, PvE, and PvP. While our times are Eastern, most of our players are active in the Pacific prime-time (however, our members play all hours of the day).

Basically, we’re awesome. Check us out: http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com