LF guild

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: isabanana.9305

isabanana.9305

Hi, I’m looking for a PVE/Dungeon type guild. I have a 80 war and I’m having trouble finding people for dungeons. I’d like to try them all but it’s hard when people only want “experienced” players. I’m willing to learn and it would be great if i can find people to learn with or teach me and have fun. thanks in advance~

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Just sent you a pm!

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

I sent you a PM. We’re currently on Fort Aspenwood, by the way.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Hiya! Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 35 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.
Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi isabanana!

If you are open to considering a server transfer, I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynicalgw2.com We run several dungeons a week, and not just speed runs of COF path 1. We have members spread across all levels of experience, and our members are always willing to help you learn the dungeons.

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 140+ players on Tarnished Coast, and you will never be just another number here with us. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 40+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule PvE Events throughout the week, as well as Guild Missions, WvWvW, and Spvp as well.

You can take a look at our jampacked calendar full of events HERE

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Dedicated nights to PvE/Guild Missions + Wv3( Guild Events each night!)
  • Guild Missions: Bounty, Trek , Rush & Challenge
  • Structured PVE, Wv3, Spvp, Questing, and Dungeon Groups
  • (PST & EST) Dungeon/Fractal Groups & Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Runs
  • Special Holiday Events & Contests
  • Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
  • Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
  • Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
  • A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
  • Guild Mentoring Program & Inter-guild crafting
  • Guild Lottery, Contests, and Raffles
  • Full Guild Buffs & 250 Slot Guild bank, including M/F and gathering 24/7 (once guild missions are finished building)

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:

• Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
  • Members who are absent for more than a month with no forum post are removed
  • Members agree to rep CYN 100% of the time (personal Guild banks are allowed)
  • Members MUST have a microphone and use Mumble voice chat in Guild Groups
  • Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once a week. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild.
  • Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
  • Members will refrain from making racist or sexist remarks on Mumbe, or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.
  • Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Galliard.5768

Galliard.5768

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Ehmry-Bay-Small-and-Friendly-Guild/first#post2056119

Hey there isabanana,

we’re building a regular group of dungeon runners who are working towards their dungeon master achievement, and farming those tokens for various legendaries or armour sets. We’re less interested in “experienced” dungeoneers and more about getting people through the dungeons they want to experience, and enjoying the game.

check out the thread above and message me if you’re keen to learn more about us.

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Sedanis.3650

Sedanis.3650

Hey Isabanana,

Tribe[TRB] is an established PVX gaming community, that is currently recruiting additional players. Check us out and apply at tribegaming.com.

In addition to regular dungeon runs though the week, we run dedicated PVE on Thursday and Friday Nights starting at 8-9pm CST, and guild missions every Saturday night, starting at 9pm CST.

Best of luck!
-Sedanis

LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is an online community started by some friends with a goal to be the best. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

Synergy – our website

•Chance to play with friendly players in various games
•Structured PvP teams
•Active RaidCall and forums
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably but we accept applications from younger
•Have a working Mic and RaidCall installed
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.
•Be willing to fill out a short application about your Guild Wars 2 goals and to register for our guild site.

To apply please visit our application form or if you have any questions feel free to PM me.