LF guild on EU-server Gandara

in Guilds

Posted by: Koala.4813

Koala.4813

I just transfered over from Stormbluff to Gandara and I’m searching for an active & nice guild on Gandara.

Info
Char: Lv 80 mesmer is my main
What do I mostly do: WvW, PvE and sometimes a dungeon
Languages: English, Dutch & French

grtz,
Koala

in Guilds

Posted by: Paigey.2047

Paigey.2047

Hi Koala,

The Free People Of Tyria [FPoT] are on the Gandara server and we are active and nice

We are a small guild (36 members) but we do guild stuff every night – mostly dungeons, pvp etc but also we do some pretty silly stuff – like hide and seek in Lions Arch or have a GW2 olympics with events like diving, 100m sprint etc :p

If this sounds good to you then send me a PM or message me in-game, hopefully see you soon,

Paigey.

FoW roamer
Master Paigey – Mesmer, Paigey – Thief and Guard.

in Guilds

Posted by: tboeast.5317

tboeast.5317

Hello Koala,
If you don’t mind changing server then maybe you like to join our guild.

[JHM] is a quite new guild on the server ring of fire.
We are a group of gamers who love GW2 and want to help other people when they need help with something.

Most of the time we are doing PvE, dungeons, map exploration and soon we will do some more WvW.

[JHM] is looking for:
– Gamers who like to have some fun
– People who want to improve.
We offer our members:
- alot of help
– fun
– great gamers

If you like to join our guild:
– /w tbobeast or Ted Magnum in-game
– or leave a comment below
Extra info:
- Main Language: Dutch , english
- We have a teamspeak3 server to communicate with eachother

hope to see you soon

greetings tbobeast

in Guilds

Posted by: Sydyshka.3729

Sydyshka.3729

Hi Koala

As you just changed server you may be interested in joining Darkveil on Gandara.
We are European with players from UK and the continent. We all have jobs etc so aren’t hardcore, but we do like to have some fun together.
We are building our close knit community and looking for mature players (over 20) to join us for dungeons and some WvW. We have just started a few weeks run to enable all members to clear every dungeon which you may like to join. There is also a group starting that wishes to do regular pvp & Tpvp.

If you are interested then please apply on our Forum or /w Sydyshka, Ixord or Pawsy Bear in game for a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Syd

in Guilds

Posted by: Tawyn.5691

Tawyn.5691

Hi

ASq are a fun, friendly, relaxed & mature guild on the Gandara server. We are an English speaking guild, mostly European based (GMT to +4) & a few members in the EST time zone.

We are a small player base, currently around 45 active members & averaging around 7 people online in the day & almost 20 of an evening/weekend. We are looking for active & regular players but also welcome casual players & solo players that are looking for a relaxed place to chat & group as & when they feel for it. We fully appreciate & understand that life always comes first & this is just a game to have fun in & so anyone that has reached member rank or higher do not lose their guild status even if inactive for any period of time.

We organise regular dungeon/fractal runs (this month we have an event scheduled for nearly every evening numbers permitting & further ad-hoc runs often occur through the week) & monthly WvW runs (these will no doubt increase as the players require) & help each other as much as we can whenever & wherever needed.

We are happy for our members to multi-guild & also if they prefer, to primarily be based on another EU server & join up with us on dungeon runs (I believe we can also group on fractals if in an overflow).

We use mumble & have a full website including forum & event calendar available for our members at www.asq-guild.org, feel free to check it out and/or whisper me in game.

Good Luck finding your guild-home & have fun wherever you may settle.

GL of ASq (Gandara, EU)