LFG Fractals

LFG Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: LostMK.4089

LostMK.4089

Looking for an active(20-30+prime)/high pop(200ish total) guild on an active(overflow access)/high pop server that focuses mainly on PvE content(fractals/ascended gear grind) and that also looks forward to the monthly events (Wintersday and whatever is to come next)

such a guild does not exist though probably, if your guild is into the fractals, getting ascended gear, and doing everything there is to do come Wintersday please post here or mail/msg me

(edited by LostMK.4089)

LFG Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi LostMK!

I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical on Crystal Desert Server. Our website is http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com.

We are a semi-casual PVX, NA Guild of approx. 120 players. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 40+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18.

We regularly schedule Guild Dungeon & Fractal Runs/Map Completion groups/ as well as Special Guild PVE events, in addition to WvW Events and Spvp tournaments.
We have 3 dedicated PVE Officers who have a lot of fun events planned for Wintersday, have a dedicated Story Mode Dungeon event Sat, Late night Fractal farming groups, and plenty of members griding their way towards ascended gear.

We are a member of a 14 guild alliance, and we participate with these guilds for large scale WvW events on weekends. Our guild events are optional, and we do have signups available. Your level of participation is completely up to you! We also run smaller guild skirmish/strike team groups throughout the week in WvWvW.

We have a number of players new to the game still leveling, as well as players who are leveling second/third characters, so there is also opportunity for you to group up for events/leveling.

Cynical has full guild buffs available, as well as a max size guild bank filled with equipment and consumables for alts/new players etc. We also have a large voice chat server (ventrilo), and an active website updated constantly. We have a strong community of players who are always willing to help each other out, so hopefully you will consider Cynical as your new home!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!
Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

LFG Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: LostMK.4089

LostMK.4089

bump

/15char