LFG High Level Fractals

LFG High Level Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: Versepelles.1972

Versepelles.1972

Looking for a guild to run higher level fractals. Fully geared Altruistic Healing Guardian with 45 AR. Current fractal level is 34. I am located on Kaineng, but would be happy to join any guild on any world (transferring is an option, but would need to be a good guild). Mid twenties, calm, and have TS3, Mumble, Vent, etc. PM ingame or reply here.

(edited by Versepelles.1972)

LFG High Level Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I try to run Fractals 48 every other night, and am always looking for quality players to come along. You wouldn’t necessarily have to join my guild, but you certainly could if you wanted. We’re on Stormbluff Isle, and are looking for others there so that we can work on our influence, but none of that really matters here because I presume you probably wouldn’t represent much anyway given that you’re in it for fractals (maybe?). You can read more in the link in my signature if you’d like. I’ll add you to friends when I get home and we can talk more when we’re both on if you’d be interested.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

LFG High Level Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: Pebbles.1827

Pebbles.1827

Cherize – Marie Lyssa – Ana Phase – Lys Ana / Death and Taxes / Blackgate
http://www.dtguilds.com

LFG High Level Fractals

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Got sucked into leading WvW last night! I’ll try to remember to mail/whisper you tonight.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!