LFG ON MAGUUMA!

LFG ON MAGUUMA!

in Guilds

Posted by: Tunko.2750

Tunko.2750

So I’ve been in almost six guilds now and all have been failures. In almost all of these guilds there seems to be a complete lack of communication. I mean I thought the point of an MMO was communication. I play these games for fun and to meet new people. So I’m looking for a guild with fun, active, and chatty members, who actually run dungeons.

I am currently lvl 65. I level a couple times every day.

LFG ON MAGUUMA!

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Tunko,

If you’re ever interested in a server transfer, check out Jaded some time!

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Guild Boosts: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience constant, 15% Karma on weekends
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 25-35 players during the week, weekends experience a higher influx of Jadites playing.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

LFG ON MAGUUMA!

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

Hello Tunko,

I think we are just what you are looking for. Nocturnal Indulgence on Maguuma has a group of players who love to meet new people.

We are not heavily recruiting as we have a great dynamic going, but we are looking for a few more active players to run dungeons, WvW and especially PvP as some of our members would love to get their PvP dailies and Monthlies.

You can check us out at www.indulgeatnight.com or you can whisper the guild leader Astrid Gunnhilder or the first officer Roryl in game.

Look forward to meeting you!
A

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com