LFG WvW, sPvP, tPvP - Maguuma

LFG WvW, sPvP, tPvP - Maguuma

in Guilds

Posted by: Wolfaen.9461

Wolfaen.9461

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that is focused on or has a branch of the guild for WvW, sPvP, and tPvP. I play an Elementalist and am going to be strongly focused on PvP(Wvw, sPvP, tPvP). I just started this Elementalist after a break from GW2 because of a couple reasons for a many months. I feel quite motivated this time around to familiarize myself and master my class.

I am a avid player of MMO’s ranging all the way back to EQ. I have a fair amount of experience in other group play in other MMO’s ranging from PvP, Raids, dungeons, etc. I would say I am a casual player because of work during the day, but try to get on when I can. I am looking for a guild that is interested in its members and wants to build relationships among one another. I love organized group play in PvP so I really want a active guild that groups a lot in WvW or tPvP.

If anyone know of a guild that close to what I am describing that is recruiting, could you post the name here? Otherwise if you are a guild that is interested in me please message me here or in game. My in-game name is “Wolf Aen.”

edit – I’m on Maguuma!!

[Wolf] Wolfaen
Elementalist | Ranger | JQ