LGBT guilds?

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: epimetheus.5187

epimetheus.5187

Hey all.. I’m not just looking for an active guild that chats, does LFGs & etc.., but wondering if there was an GLBT guild on Northern Shiverpeaks?

Not only being part of a guild, but part of a community

Epicedian
NSP | Os Senior Officer
www.osguild.us

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: AkumaSade.8091

AkumaSade.8091

My friend and I are running a small guild with just the two of us active, but we always talk on skype when we play. We’re not a GLBT guild, but would be cool to have you, we need ppl for guild missions lol. Just an offer

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: BlueStoat.9157

BlueStoat.9157

Please don’t take this the wrong way. Why is it important that the guild be LGBT? I’ve rarely seen straight only guilds or guilds strongly focused on the members’ orientation. Just curious if I’m missing something since I’m not in that minority, but I seem to see most of the GW player base to be fairly mature and indifferent to such matters (at least the members of my guilds have seemed to be).

And if people being curious like me are the issue, I’m sorry.

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Good day,

I run an actively casual guild on Devona’s Rest and we’re always looking for more players interested in joining our ranks. We have weekly events, such as dungeon runs and WvW, but we’re also the spontaneous type that will decide on the hour to do something. We’re very patient and all adults who are just interested in a fun gaming experience. We’re not an LGBT guild but we are indifferent, your choices in life are yours to make without judgement.

You can find our guild posting here:
The Burning Eden [TBE]

You can always contact us in game if you’d rather have a conversation and get a better feel for what our guild is about. Feel free to add me to your friend list as I’m on every evening.

~Meri Shadows

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Please don’t take this the wrong way. Why is it important that the guild be LGBT? I’ve rarely seen straight only guilds or guilds strongly focused on the members’ orientation. Just curious if I’m missing something since I’m not in that minority, but I seem to see most of the GW player base to be fairly mature and indifferent to such matters (at least the members of my guilds have seemed to be).

And if people being curious like me are the issue, I’m sorry.

Not offensive at all! There’s a sense of community that comes with being in a minority group, and we often seek out those communities. It’s the same reason that you see LGBT groups on college campuses, organizations like PFLAG, and let’s not forget the parades we throw each Pride Week. The GW2 community as a whole is very accepting, but sometimes it’s nice to be in a guild that you identify with more than others.

I haven’t actively pursued an LGBT guild on this game, but I have thought about it. It’d be fun, but I’ve picked guilds based on guild activities (like WvW). Seems to make more sense for my style of play.

That all said, I always make sure my armor is looking fierce.

Attachments:

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

(edited by Nikked.7365)

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: Bearlover.8501

Bearlover.8501

TPO is a LGBT & ally guild, if interested hit me up in game will be on later or check us out at

http://theprismaticorder.enjin.com

LGBT guilds?

in Guilds

Posted by: kandolo.2574

kandolo.2574

We aren’t a GLBT guild, but we have GLBT officers and zero tolerance policies in place for behavior that creates a hostile environment for ANY walk of life. If you are interested in a positive environment and are PVE focused, check us out on Crystal Desert: http://www.pathwalkers.info

Otherwise, I can recommend Crystal Desert in general, since most GLBT guilds reside on that server.