[LS] Lucky Stars (Ehmry Bay) Anime/Casual/PvE

in Guilds

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Are you Otaku? Do know what Chibi means? Are you a anime and manga fan? Do you enjoy talking about anime 24/7? If so, then Lucky Stars is the guild for you!

Lucky Star(s) was originally created back in Beta Weekend1 (BWE1) and has since became stronger and more developed guild, we focus primarily on PvE content such as levelling and Dungeons, Fractal progression being a major emphasis right now. However that being said, we do have a presence in WvW combat. The guilds main location is Ehmry Bay server and as always, we except members who do not wish to represent however, that being said we offer many reasons why you should represent!

What will we offer?

Besides access to constant multiple guild buffs and we’re in a position so when new guild upgrades roll out to immediately start working on whatever A-Net has planned..Guild Halls by chance? We’ll be able to start working immediately! Also, any guild fractal progression teams will have repairs and progression foods provided by the guild ~ This benefit will only be able to actively representing members only

All members actively representing will be rise in ranks earning access to guild banks, active members recruiting, farming and generally making an effort to make the guild better will rise through ranks and be rewarded for their efforts; that being said someone who actively represents will still be rewarded.

Looking for members to take an active role in the development of the guild such as recruitment and arranging events//dungeon runs.

Guild upgrades and buffs

Currently, the guild has built many upgrades and members enjoy permanent guild buffs such as +10% Magic Finding // + Exp buffs will always be active.

Economy IV
Art of War IV
Politics IV
Architecture V

We will only allow members actively representing Lucky Stars will have access to the guild bank, treasure trove and deep cave. What we ask is if you don’t want to represent all the time, is occasionally log on // say Hi and chat ~ discuss your latest figma or anything you wish ~

Requirements

No requirements ~ just a positive and friendly attitude to help the guild and members move forward and prosper, especially helping newer members with the gameplay, also Being a anime/manga/gamer fan would be beneficial, but not required at all.

Also, members should be aware that like other guilds, we have dry spells when few members are online and/or busy with various dungeons/W3 so guild chat is often busy then silent at times, if you require attention or help with vistas/poi locations we’ll try to help as best as we can

We accept new members from all regions, languages and timezones.
Vent server is available for members

Attachments:

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

(edited by TsukasaHiiragi.9730)

in Guilds

Posted by: Natsuo.7205

Natsuo.7205

Had to get some spin after the pre-purchase launche times. Servers were filling up so fast, I’d say instantly which was causing the problem for the others to join that server. So we picked Emhry Bay, it had much less server delay by that time and that’s where we are today >=O

To add from meself, people from the other countries including asian ones are more than welcomed

(edited by Natsuo.7205)

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Had to get some spin after the pre-purchase launche times. Servers were filling up so fast, I’d say instantly which was causing the problem for the others to join that server. So we picked Emhry Bay, it had much less server delay by that time and that’s where we are today >=O

To add from meself, people from the other countries including asian ones are more than welcomed

Hey Suo; yes the original Lucky Star guild was originally planned for Jade Quarry server and had quite a few players who we lost touch with, and since the servers filled up really fast we had to quickly pick a new server from the ever shrinking list of servers which was filling up really fast at pre-launch. It would be nice if we could get back into touch with some of the older members from the original BWE versions of the guild.

So far though, Ehmry Bay has proven to be quite a stable and friendly server so everything worked out.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Zero.7084

Zero.7084

Is it possible to join your guild if i am on Black gate server?

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Is it possible to join your guild if i am on Black gate server?

Yes, anyone from different servers can join and still be active members and even join in with events that we might plan.

Please PM/in-game mail me or Natsuo if you want me to give you an invite.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkalons.1764

Darkalons.1764

Hey, I would like to join. Currently im on Sea of Sorrow but I wouldnt mind changing.

Thanatos Arcana ~ Necro
Princess Ultear ~ Ele

in Guilds

Posted by: Brangien.7462

Brangien.7462

I would like to give this guild a try, I currently reside on stormbluff but wouldn’t mind changing servers if things kick off.

A little about me, I have a capped elementalist, Hardcore pvp/pve player but laid back. I play to win but if its a wipe I laugh, look at what went wrong and keep trying till its done. I also come with a friend that shares the same views as me if its a good fit :P

in Guilds

Posted by: Hammer.6509

Hammer.6509

Hello, I’m interested in The Lucky Stars.

Long time gamer. I’ve played MMOs for a couple of years. I have never gotten big into guilds within the few MMOs I’ve played. Really liking GW2 so I want to go all in. Fun, that’’s the key word for me.

Main character is a level 37 (as of this typing) Charr Engineer named Gar Targon

Real name Nate. Let me know if you want another member.

NOTE: I’m not a fast typer, so chatting in came requires a little patience.

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hey; everyone interested please contact me in-game is my main or Natsuo.7205 in game for an invite.

Hey, I would like to join. Currently im on Sea of Sorrow but I wouldnt mind changing.

I’m pretty sure server transfers are still free, even if they are not ~ we accept members from other servers ~ soon as server guesting is implemented, all members on other servers will be able to run Dungeons etc with us.

I would like to give this guild a try, I currently reside on stormbluff but wouldn’t mind changing servers if things kick off.

A little about me, I have a capped elementalist, Hardcore pvp/pve player but laid back. I play to win but if its a wipe I laugh, look at what went wrong and keep trying till its done. I also come with a friend that shares the same views as me if its a good fit :P

I’m pretty much the same way, as of right now ~ we are trying to gather enough people for a unified WvW team + Dungeon Exploration. I’m definately in the casual/hardcore category myself.

Hello, I’m interested in The Lucky Stars.

Long time gamer. I’ve played MMOs for a couple of years. I have never gotten big into guilds within the few MMOs I’ve played. Really liking GW2 so I want to go all in. Fun, that’’s the key word for me.

Main character is a level 37 (as of this typing) Charr Engineer named Gar Targon

Real name Nate. Let me know if you want another member.

NOTE: I’m not a fast typer, so chatting in came requires a little patience.

I’ve played so many MMOs that I’ve forgot most of the names now =P We try to have as much fun as possible, sometimes it becomes difficult to arrange anything as many of our members are all different levels and/or timezone differences.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Just a quick important response, I’m usually having fun in-game that I don’t check these forums as much as I should, so if anyone is interested about joining Lucky Stars and has posted here and I haven’t responded yet, I’m almost certainly going to be in-game so feel free to whisper me TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Snow.4218

Snow.4218

Hello~ =] I am interested in joining, but unfortunately, I can only go on about once or twice a week for about 1-3 hours depending ._. Consequently, I am only at level 7. ><" Also, I have not really stuck with the few MMOs I have tried playing so I am relatively new to the whole Guild Wars 2-type gaming. If you still don’t mind me joining, please let me know! =] I’d love to have a close community to talk to while playing. It does get a bit lonely….anywho~ regardless of whether I am accepted or not, have a great day! ;D

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello~ =] I am interested in joining, but unfortunately, I can only go on about once or twice a week for about 1-3 hours depending ._. Consequently, I am only at level 7. ><" Also, I have not really stuck with the few MMOs I have tried playing so I am relatively new to the whole Guild Wars 2-type gaming. If you still don’t mind me joining, please let me know! =] I’d love to have a close community to talk to while playing. It does get a bit lonely….anywho~ regardless of whether I am accepted or not, have a great day! ;D

Hello Snow, that is fine! We are a casual guild so even if you only login for a few hours that is okay! Our guild is growing each day, please contact me or Suo in-game for an invite

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Gurren Lagann.1543

Gurren Lagann.1543

I wouldnt mind switching over to join if you are still recruiting

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello Gurren, we are still recruiting at the moment until we hit a maximum of about 50 regular active members then we’ll be holding recruiting for a while so right now, there is space if you are interested, please contact me or an officer for an invite.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: ProfVukasin.5698

ProfVukasin.5698

Hopefully yall are still recruiting. Ran into some RL issues which required me to evacuate the house. Been reading all the posts on this thread and only your guild really sounds right for me.

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello ProfVukasin, we are still recruiting at the moment until we hit about 50 or so actively representing members, then recruitment will be frozen since we don’t really want to become a high population guild.

Please, contact me in-game or any of the officers for an invite

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Updating guild recruitment thread with important information. We will be planning on freezing membership soon as we reach 50 active representing members online, with at least 30 or so members being online at peak times.

Lucky Stars is a casual guild and such, we do not wish to become a power guild with hundreds of members, the logistics of handling such a guild, not to mention the drama fallout when things go wrong ~ it is just not within the constraints of what Lucky Stars is about, so if our guild is a place you can call home, please join while we still have open membership.

Please, contact me or any of the officers for an invite.

Get it taken down -

(edited by TsukasaHiiragi.9730)

in Guilds

Posted by: Aytrisil.3928

Aytrisil.3928

Im interested! but Im from Japan… Do you have others from my area or will I be in empty guild hall? ^^;

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello Aytrisil, we are still recruiting. We have quite a few members from Asia, and several fluent Japanese speakers. Please contact me or an officer in-game for an invite -

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: hanri.3801

hanri.3801

Hello there!

I’m looking for a guild and yours seems like a perfect fit for me. My in-game name is Aimrys. I’m returning from a pretty length break from the game. I’m back and ready to get into the swing of things again. However, I didn’t get very far in the game.

With that being said, I’m hoping that this guild can be the helpful, friendly guild I’ve been looking for.

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello, Aimrys – please whisper me in-game for an invite.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Guild recruitment main post has been significantly changed and updated with new information. If anyone is interested in joining our guild or perhaps even creating an alliance with us, please contact me either here or in-game.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: StevenMah.9854

StevenMah.9854

Hi there Tsukasa, I’m looking for a casual guild to join and I took a liking to your guild after reading the introduction. I will PM you in-game when I’m online, but just a little bit about myself:
I currently resides in Australia, which is only one hour difference from Japan, but I’m also an Asian. I can’t speak Japanese though… I kinda like a few animes and mangas, but only a few popular ones like Sword Art Online, Full Metal Alchemist, movies from Makoto Shinkai and Studio Ghibli. Due to my real life commitments, I can’t log in for an extended period of time, so perhaps 1 or 2 hours per day, or sometimes once every few days if I am busy. In the game, I’m a level 80 ranger, currently focussing on clearing maps for world completion. I am already in another guild at the moment, so I will be alternating between representing this and the other one. The reason why I still want to join yours is because my current guild is WvW, dungeons-focused and not too much of the social aspect, so I want to look for some new friends to chat to as well. See you soon, cheers

in Guilds

Posted by: Gareni.3297

Gareni.3297

can i join your guild for the sake of being a “lucky Star”?

Know what can not be known. -Whisper Agent

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello Please contact me or any of the officers in-game for an invite

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

We are now looking for at least another 10 – 20 members who are willing to run dungeons daily both story and exploration.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: deltryxz.7960

deltryxz.7960

I would like to join, but neither of you are on or I’m misspelling your names

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I’ll be online shortly ~ Please contact me in-game for an invite.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Lucky Stars has its first Commander, we have two more members which are also approaching the 100g needed. Because of this, Lucky Stars will be taking a more active approach in helping our members who wish to actively take part in W3.

We have finished Economy IV and Politics IV upgrades. So if anyone wishes to join us while we are still in an active recruiting phase, please contact me or any member of the guild for an invite.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Lucky Stars and ZERG guild both run the newly formed Ebay SoD Zerg daily runs. If you are interested in joining our guild, we offer plenty of help, guild buffs and the guild is nearly maxed out with all the current guild upgrades. We are still recruiting and as casual as you can get

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

We are still recruiting, we are especially looking for members who are willing to do dungeons on a daily basis. Also welcome are new players, we can train and help you guys out with learning the game!

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: BlueNeonPanda.5324

BlueNeonPanda.5324

I wouldn’t mind joining, but the only problem would be that I’m in Europe so times might be a mid strange for me at times but I’ve not had any problems so far in the past playing on NA servers

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Lucky Stars is still recruiting for our casual friendly guild, the Hurricane affected many of our members but we’re still open for business. Nothing will stop our super cute guild

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

I’m interested in joining lucky stars

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hello Retsuko, please contact me or any of our officers for an invite

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Lucky Stars is gearing up for the Lost Shores and all future content, if you are looking for a casual guild with many guild upgrades/guild buffs – then please contact me or an officer for an invite.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Completely re-wrote the guild information, we are once again actively recruiting new members for up and coming content, not to mention new guild progression upgrades soon. Lucky Stars is in a great position for new guild content.

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Lucky Stars is looking for casual and hardcore anime fans, do you like brand new anime like Sword Art Online// Yuru Yuri etc? Or anime from the 70s? How about a Studio Ghibli fan? How about a Miku fan? Or a Kotoko fan? We want you!

Do you collect Manga//Figmas and Japanese collectables? Then, Lucky Stars is the guild for you ~ We’re reopening membership fully, want a casual guild atmosphere but still want to get the latest content cleared? We can help! Want to discuss the latest anime seasons or your favorite anime characters? Then join today!

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: ItsMantello.7289

ItsMantello.7289

I just joined and I need a newbie buddy :C

I know there are more than 100 Anime fans that play GW2! Lucky Stars want you!

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Calling all Anime fans Lucky Stars wants you! Any Server/Any Timezone

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Sign me up!

Juro Kurokai, Adam of Eve, and Luka Crus are all in-game names of mine

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Guilds

Posted by: vanillamon.2468

vanillamon.2468

I’m interested!

In game name is Vanillamoon. Hope to hear from you guys soon

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I’ll message you in-game shortly

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Aganzo.7502

Aganzo.7502

I am interested in joining if you are still recruiting.

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I am interested in joining if you are still recruiting.

Hello Aganzo, I’ll contact you in -game shortly for an invite.

We are opening up membership to all anime fans! If you love anime/manga or Japanese culture, then join today! Want to discuss the current rankings on the ISML? Do you even know what ISML is? If so, we want you!

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

We are still looking for active anime fans to join ~ ~ ~ Miku Hatsune approves

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Do you like anime/manga or Japanese culture? Are you actively watching the latest releases? Join Lucky Stars and discuss your favorite anime seasons, how about the International Saimoe League?

Lucky Stars ~ The GW2 Otaku Guild

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Anymore Anime fans out there want to join the original GW2 anime based guild?

Get it taken down -

in Guilds

Posted by: Highvoltage.7946

Highvoltage.7946

Do you have free Japanese women for all new members?

in Guilds

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

We have free cookies, the only Japanese women we have are all busy right now in my personal harem – anime story pending =P

Get it taken down -