Level 32 Norn ranger looking for a good home.

in Guilds

Posted by: Talonhawke.6974

Talonhawke.6974

Finally getting settled into the game and am looking for a guild of fun people who are looking for extra people to make their guild great.

in Guilds

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

I’ve send you a PM regarding our Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Talonhawke,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server, which we mostly use for dungeon runs/WvW. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 15-20 players out of 90’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

Hi there,

Nocturnal Indulgence is a great guild for newer players. We are smaller and have a group of great people who are very helpful and just love to party up. We are a very laid back guild that just enjoys running with each other.

NOX is a PvX guild that dabbles in everything and we have a great group of people. We offer a mumble server, constantly updated website, guild upgrades and friendly people.

If this sounds like a good match you can find out more about us and apply at www.indulgeatnight.com

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or whisper me in game.
Toon name: Astrid Gunnhilder
Display name: Arazin.4861

Hope to talk to you soon,
A

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Maceh.3849

Maceh.3849

Warlord is about meeting new people and having fun PvPing. Now we’re looking to enjoy all aspects of Guild Wars 2. Warlord is a primarily NA WvW guild looking to get into sPvP and PvE. Our founding members come from many different MMOs including Aion, LoL, Rappelz, and Tera. We also have a vent.
Recruitment Information: We are currently looking for members on Sanctum of Rall interested in any of the following:
WvW
- Currently, we are most active in WvW during the end of the week, Thursday-Sunday around 6pm Central. We are looking for more members to form small raiding groups. We use vent to coordinate our groups it is highly recommended to log on vent even if you do not wish to talk to listen during raids.
sPvP
- While WvW is our main focus, sPvP is a great way to improve individual and group PvP skills. We are looking to form sPvP groups to practice together, and as we expand to run various guild and paid tournament events.
PvE
- This is an area we currently lack in and wish to greatly expand. From running instances to leveling alts and exploring more classes, we want get more involved in everything this game has to offer.
Rules: Our only rules are no flaming, no scamming, and no cheating/hacking. Warlord has a zero tolerance on these issues.
If interested, feel free to contact any of our guild leaders or officers:
Guild Leaders
Warlord.9074 (main Blood Bath)
Maceh.3894 (main Maceh)
Officers
Ulara.9061 (main Eleni Cyra)
Lraund.6429 (main Lraund)
Trickyg.8752 (main Trickyg)
Leotie.1785 (main Leotie)
Haha wtf.9145 (main Ghostrevolver)

in Guilds

Posted by: DirtySnwBoarder.8106

DirtySnwBoarder.8106

If you’re still looking my guild is recruiting, we’re a casual guild with hardcore tendencies based out of Colorado.
The Cassiline Brotherhood is a guild on Ehmry Bay. We’re dedicated to good times and having fun, more than likely while enjoying some booze. We have no specific focus towards PvP or PvE but instead do it all and basically just having a good time, whatever that might involve at the moment. We have dungeon runs pretty much nightly and even do the occasional guild PvP on the weekends.
We are a medium sized guild with around 90 members. We have an active base, with TS3, a guild website and tons of guild upgrades including a treasure trove and all upgrades at a minimum of lvl 4.
We are an adult guild so adult language and jokes can be expected, if not encouraged! Consider yourself warned.
If you’re interested go to www.thecassilinebrotherhood.com and fill out an application and we’ll be sure to invite you in game ASAP.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Talonhawke,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our

small cosy laid back guild.

We have only 33 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we still

maintain to keep the family feeling.

Most of our members are 18+ right now, I would not mind taking younger

members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people now, we play

every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall, and all actives are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy

bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Talonhawke.6974

Talonhawke.6974

Thanks everyone for all the options I have found a home with conclave. Thank you all for the time you spent in replying.