Level 80 Asuran Engineer LFG Desolation-EU

in Guilds

Posted by: Collective.9206

Collective.9206

Greetings, I have been in guild wars 2 since the first betas and thoroughly enjoy it, however, all of this time (even being 80) I have not actually decided to join a guild, as I’ve been busy progressing exploration and doing random WvW.

I’ve decided to search for a guild because I feel it’s been long enough, and a guild makes the experience all the more sweeter, I am looking mainly for a casual/semi-hardcore guild that dabbled in PvE and World Vs World as I very much love to be in, and help out groups, being an engineer I love the mobility of the class so for WvW it’s a ton of fun.

I will say I am looking for an active guild, not one just starting up, not to get the easy way out, but I love the company of having people to chat to and participate with, I am not fluent in any other language apart from english, so preferably english speaking guilds please.

If you think your guild is active enough in chat and in-game feel free to throw me a message in-game, or post here, thanks

Loving my toxic themed Asuran engineer >:)

in Guilds

Posted by: Kitsumeo.8754

Kitsumeo.8754

Heya Collective,
Our Guild is on the Desolation server and play both pve and pvp.
Very active bunch of players, most are up for almost everything.
If you have time check out our topic to see if our guild fills your needs:
Whitelions [Claw]

Kind Regards,
Kitsumeo

Guild Leader of Whitelions [Claw]
Practise makes perfect.

in Guilds

Posted by: Paralysis.1372

Paralysis.1372

Hey Collective!
Please let me introduce PRIME Gaming,
We are a large and multi-gaming community that has been established for many years
We have regular events and tournaments across all of our games
Check us out @ www.prime-gaming.com