Looking For East Coast-ish Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Cynister.2865

Cynister.2865

Hello All,

I’ve been playing on the Sea of Sorrows server which has apparently turned into the default Oceanic server. As a result, many of the players in my guild and in the world are from time zones 12-14 hours behind me. That isn’t the best situation for me to be an active participant in guild events.

I’m seeking an active guild on a high population server where most of the players are in Eastern or Central time zones. Any guilds out there?

Thanks!!

in Guilds

Posted by: DirtySnwBoarder.8106

DirtySnwBoarder.8106

Hey there Cynister, my guild is recruiting, we’re a casual guild with hardcore tendencies based out of Colorado with quite a few EST players as well.
The Cassiline Brotherhood is a guild on Ehmry Bay. We’re dedicated to good times and having fun, more than likely while enjoying some booze. We have no specific focus towards PvP or PvE but instead plan on doing it all and basically just having a good time, whatever that might involve at the moment. We have dungeon runs pretty much nightly and even do the occasional guild PvP on the weekends.
We are a medium sized guild with around 60 members though our tightnit group in the guild is around 20. We have an active base, with TS3, a guild website and tons of guild upgrades including a treasure trove and all upgrades at a minimum of lvl 3.
We are an adult guild so adult language and jokes can be expected, if not encouraged! Consider yourself warned.
If you’re interested go to www.thecassilinebrotherhood.com and fill out an application and we’ll be sure to invite you in game ASAP.

in Guilds

Posted by: Maegor.8746

Maegor.8746

Hi Cynister,

Edge of Chaos [EoC] is currently recruiting members on the Dragonbrand server. Currently, we have around 50 members. We participate in Dungeons, World Events, sPvP and are looking to add members to create a stable WvW crew. We have casual and semi-hardcore members. We are interested in mature (18+ is not a requirement but desired), easy to get along with members.

Items of note for our guild:
- We utilize TS3
- We maintain a guild webpage which can be viewed at http://edgeofchaos.enjin.com
- We originally formed in SWTOR with members from all around the US, Canada and Mexico
- We have master crafters in all professions
- We started on Dragonbrand at launch and want to see our server be successful in all areas of the game

If these are qualities you are looking for in a guild then please contact Dysorderly (Overcome.8265), Maegore (Maegor.8746), or Rahmona (Rahmona.5879) in game.

Thanks,

Maegor

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hi Cynister,

In AI most of our players are Central time, but we have people from all over the world. We have active guild chat, Mumble, active forums, events, outtings, and a lot of fun. Our recruitment thread is here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-server/first#post19480

If after ready that you find you’re interested in joining just give a shout

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

Hey Dude,

I am the guild leader for Cry Havoc. We’re a small guild on Emhry bay. Now, you may think small = bad, but that just means that there is room for you! we have 17 players, (all adults except for my 15 year old son) and we love this game too!

we usually play from 2 or 3 eastern till about 10 or 11 eastern, but you can find some of our guys on all night. We run dungeons daily, and I might brag a little and say we’re getting pretty good at it.

We use ventrilo for everything…we’re usually yacking about something in there, even if it isnt necessarily about the game, its more social. but we require everyone to have it, so that we can be better organized.

We are a group of friends, but we arent a clique, so there wont be any problem with you not being able to get in on what we’re doing.

last thing is, we are on the Emhry bay server, but as of right now, server transferrs are free, so as long as you use ventrilo, we’d love to have you.

seeya
Brian
you can mail me here or in game malifect.2310

in Guilds

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

If you don’t mind transferring. Haha.
The Tenacious Affliction

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild. We like to make sure all of our members are high enough leveled with great gear. We are located on Yak’s Bend. We are very coordinated in World vs World, but we do still play PvE and a little PvP. We are more of a casual guild. We do enjoy having a lot of people in TeamSpeak, even without a mic you can listen and reply in Guild Chat. We are also searching for more active & loyal officers! PM me in game or hop in TeamSpeak and have a chat! Thanks!
TeamSpeak – 71.197.56.184

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

Hello! We are on the Maguuma server(a LOT of people are on EST nights and weekends). Come check us out at www.indulgeatnight.com we are an adult, casual guild.

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

Hello Cynister,

I am the leader of DEA and a large majority of our guild is on EST and Central time, usually with at least 30-40 of us online together during the weekday evenings and all day during the weekends. The lowest I’ve ever seen online was at 5am EST and there were 12 of us online. We have well over 200 ACTIVE members and at least 100 of them log in and play everyday.

We are an established casual guild and almost always there are people talking in guild chat and are in our voice chat server. Since we have so many active members, we are closing recruitment to the public after this Sunday, so now is the time to join us if you are looking for a really fun, active, social, well organized guild. I seriously doubt you would want to look for another guild once you have joined ours.

Here is our guild info…

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events
Ages 18+

The guild abides by two simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have over 200 active members and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are plenty of us who pvp and we have members of all levels. Whether you’re looking to level, do events, find world bosses, run dungeons, or pvp/WvWvW, we do it all and we have fun doing it.

Peak hours are from 12 noon-1am EST weekdays and 24/7 on weekends. During peak hours there are 30-50 of us on together, and even during the slowest off peak hours there are at least 10 of us on normally. Over 100 members log in and play every day. Guild chat is almost always active and members are welcome to hang out in our voice chat whenever they wish.

Our guild has unlocked the guild bank, treasure trove, guild emblem, guild armorer and weapon smith, and all the pve buffs and banners.

We use Raidcall for voice chat, it’s super easy to set up and get chatting.

In order to join our guild, you’ll need to register on our website, list your character(s) in your profile, and fill out our app. It takes less than 5 minutes to do all of this and will be well worth your time.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730