Looking For a Guild, With laid back interesting people. Currently play on Desolation

Looking For a Guild, With laid back interesting people. Currently play on Desolation

in Guilds

Posted by: Critical Pixel.3871

Critical Pixel.3871

I am relatively new to the game, have a character at about level 20. I play on Desolation sever but am open to switching servers if its still free to do so. Only have time to play a few times a week at the moment, possibly more often in the future. Looking for a guild of fun people up for a laugh, be handy if you use Skype or Teamspeak for convos. Can do WvW, PvP, PvE or random dance party! Whatever I don’t really care

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me or Caysee here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.
Also Try : http://www.youtube.com/thesicclan for some of the random video’s posted over the years.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

We’re from Sorrow’s Furnace.

in Guilds

Posted by: Danneh.8520

Danneh.8520

Check out Pirate Gaming… YARRRRRRRRR! http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/4422

We got a few mad heads…. interesting I suppose is one word! aha

Leader/Commander of [ Pirate Gaming ] (IGN: Danneh.8520)
Web: www.pirategaming.co.uk
Public teamspeak: ts.pirategaming.co.uk

in Guilds

Posted by: Gravedancer.3201

Gravedancer.3201

I welcome you to check out Alchemy Incorporated.

Alchemy Incorporated @ Sorrow’s Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: RisenStar.1270

RisenStar.1270

Would love for you to give Righteous Indignation [RI] a look.

You want interesting: Many in my group have been gaming together for going on 15 years. There’s a lot of experience and a lot of history here – good history. We like things simple and we like things that are fun. We’re moderate to serious, and welcome casuals. I’ll take any time you want to give, and who knows – you might be like some of these guys and find a home here for years.

If that interests you at all I’d encourage you to read a little more on our website:
http://www.righteous-indignation.com. Feel free to contact me in game or on our forums if you have questions.

Best Regards,
RS

RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION
Game The RIGHT Way.

in Guilds

Posted by: CorwinDarkstar.5134

CorwinDarkstar.5134

Hello Critical Pixel, Dragon Chow Is a small friends guild on Sanctum of Rall server. We are casual and active in the evenings and weekends (pacific coast times). We are about making friends and exploring the world of GW2. We are a mature group that likes to have fun but we all have lives outside the game so none of us take it too seriously. But we like to help and hang out and just have a laugh sometimes. If this sounds like what your looking for feel free to PM myself or contact any of us in game. Hope to hear back from you.

Traci Surion (Leader)
Dalilha Mae (Officer)
Ruby Dragonfire (Officer)

in Guilds

Posted by: rtytuyi.4730

rtytuyi.4730

Clan: Little Big Heroes [LBH]
Server: Sorrows Furnace

Teamspeak 3: ts40.gameservers.com:9153
Focus: PvX/WvW
Clan Size: 60+
In Game Contacts: Gilgadrin/Rtytuyi, Atreark/Atreark,

What were about:
Were about creating an active environment for people to play with others and have a good time doing it! We have a team speak for people to actively communicate and play with one another and a website and forums for people to stay up to date with what ever goes on in the clan.

Games were based off of:
Guild Wars 2
League of Legends

Games we play for fun:
Diablo III
StarCraft II
KillingFloor
Most Source games

Plans for the future:
We will be hosting a HUGE number of events for a number of games we play together, such as guild wars 2, league of legends, star craft 2, and mine craft and depending on how many people play that specific game, suggestions are always welcome. Some of these events will have prices depending on the type of event.

Events planned:
Dungeon runs – Guild Wars II
WvWvW Groups – Guild Wars II (Behind Enemy Lines)
In house ARAMS – League of Legends

Upgrades:
Politics LvL: 3
Architecture LvL: 3
Economics LvL: 3
Art of War LvL: 1
Guild Weapons Contract
Guild Vault
Guild Armorer Contract
Guild Emblem Template
Guild Workshop

Bonuses:
+10% Magic find/ 3 Days
+10% Influence/ 1 Day
+5% xp booster/ 1 Day
A few xp/mf/influence banners/ 30 min

Process of Joining the Guild/Clan:
1. Go to our website then click “Apply to Clan”.
2. Follow Instruction there and make complete the application.
3. Once done wait for someone to contact you OR join our teamspeak 3 server and we will walk you through the recruitment process.

in Guilds

Posted by: Turpenstein.8213

Turpenstein.8213

Hey CP – Vagabond Daggers was founded as a haven for those of us with wonky schedules. No filling out an application, not a mega guild looking for another number, and not a hardcore guild recruiting influence. We’re recruiting good people that want to play with a variety of other good people. No drama, no jerks – play the game the way you want to play it in the company of others. We group when we can, we just hang out if we want to. Please look me up if interested. Cheers – Turp

Turpenstein
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Critical Pixel!

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have forums and a vent server.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aurrynthea.7581

Aurrynthea.7581

I am relatively new to the game, have a character at about level 20. I play on Desolation sever but am open to switching servers if its still free to do so. Only have time to play a few times a week at the moment, possibly more often in the future. Looking for a guild of fun people up for a laugh, be handy if you use Skype or Teamspeak for convos. Can do WvW, PvP, PvE or random dance party! Whatever I don’t really care

OMG are we ever made for you! I have a little (read microscopic) guild of random people who are mostly casual pve players (a few wvw players in the mix as well) and I am a phenominal dancer

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Brotherhood-Without-Manners-BWM-EU

I’m not lost, I know exactly where I am…I just didn’t want to be here right now.

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings!

The Gryphons Aerie is a small, casual PvE/RP guild on Tarnished Coast. However, RP is purely optional and some of us do enjoy knocking some heads in WvW. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

!http://www.i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png!

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

*How to apply * :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

in Guilds

Posted by: Bad Skulls Rod.3746

Bad Skulls Rod.3746

Hi Critical Pixel, We are a new Guild just starting out. Most members are 25 an up to 60+. We do let younger players in but none under 16 unless there parents are also playing. we have several members that are just starting out an we help out each other werever the help is needed.Check out our thread below an if we sound like the guild you want give us a pm. Thanks hope to here from you.https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Badlands-Of-Lor-Devona-s-Rest/first#post161535

in Guilds

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

Hey CP, I could spam everything our guild does as the other automated posts above but how I about I lay it out differently for you. Join Whispers of Acoma, we are laidback, friendly and helpful; we possess the Teamspeak that you desire and also have Irish people on it daily, so if you want to play the game, have fun and chat with some kooks, then join us, join WoA.

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

in Guilds

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

sorry about double post kind of brain dead today lol

And you triple post to explain it? Dude! There is a delete post button >_< lol

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

in Guilds

Posted by: Kitsumeo.8754

Kitsumeo.8754

Heya Critical Pixel,

Our Guild is on the Desolation server and we play both pve and pvp.
Where very active and have teamspeak as well
If you have time check out our topic to see if our guild fills your needs:
Whitelions [Claw]

Kind Regards,
Kitsumeo

Guild Leader of Whitelions [Claw]
Practise makes perfect.