Looking for Establised Guild on Gunnar's Hold

in Guilds

Posted by: Kavs.7286

Kavs.7286

Im currently looking to join an established guild for Guild Wars 2 on Gunnar’s Hold.

About Me: From Ireland, veteran player of Guild Wars 1 since factions expansion. Mainly get online to play Guild Wars 2 from 8 in the evening and most the weekends.

What Im looking for: A community driven guild number 1. From experience I know that a sense of community in a guild can be far better that a solely PvP or Pve driven guild. Focusing on finishing the PvE content of my Main character and completing dungeons as they become available for my character. Drop in to WvW and sPvP too and have a bit of experience in serious teams from GW1.

Kavs.7286

in Guilds

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Is staying on Gunnars Hold a must for you?

Feel free to check out our thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Brothers-of-Aesir-BoA-a-small-Desolation-EU-based-guild-looking-for-fun-friendly-members/first#post251107
We’re up to about 23 members now, and spent all last night together playing Twilight Arbor and then WvW.

We’re a guild about fun and enjoying ourselves, while at the same time having serious goals (like playing a lot of wvw). We will never have mandatory events, but we will have optional ones.

EU Desolation based guild, called Brothers of Aesir.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in Guilds

Posted by: Kavs.7286

Kavs.7286

hey Brunners

Well Gunnar’s would be my preference as I have friends playing on it, although they are becoming less active. I will try and stick with Gunnar’s for the time being but not ruling out a server change in a week or two!

in Guilds

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Ok, that’s cool. If you do consider changing, keep our guild in mind, we’re very active in both WvW and dungeons, always on TS too to have a good laugh.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90