Looking for Finnish guild

in Guilds

Posted by: muhconstitution.4052

muhconstitution.4052

I’m not actually Finnish just want to read your guild chat and learn also I will wvw with you and spend moniesDD

guy who has a crush on Finnish girl

in Guilds

Posted by: muhconstitution.4052

muhconstitution.4052

gw forum deleted my “t.” so sorry you had to see that Finland

in Guilds

Posted by: Thordred.6250

Thordred.6250

This isn’t really WvW-related but I have sympathy for your cause so check out www.uusikielemmi.fi if you want to learn some of the basics. Some of the main news sites are www.hs.fi, www.iltasanomat.fi and www.iltalehti.fi if you want to go the whole ‘reading a newspaper’ route to getting a feel for the language, but Finnish is so radically different to other languages (except Estonian) that it’s more difficult to deduce the meaning of words or sentences without learning the basics first.

If you speak to her today (6/12), say ‘hyvää itsenäisyyspäivä’ – she’ll be impressed at your knowledge of important Finnish days :P

in Guilds

Posted by: Louhetar.2901

Louhetar.2901

I would also like to join to a Finnish guild if you find one.

Are the guilds binded to the world where they are created of can they be multi-world guilds? For example if I’m playing on Underworld can I still join to a guild that is created in other world?

I’m going to keep eye on this thread

_’ what.

in Guilds

Posted by: Thordred.6250

Thordred.6250

@Louhetar: Guilds are definitely cross-server and I believe they are cross-region as well.

in Guilds

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

I would also like to join to a Finnish guild if you find one.

Are the guilds binded to the world where they are created of can they be multi-world guilds? For example if I’m playing on Underworld can I still join to a guild that is created in other world?

I’m going to keep eye on this thread

Tervetuloa tutustumaan kiltaamme osoitteessa: http://court.enjin.com/home. Pelailemme Seafahrer’s Rest nimisellä EU serverillä

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”