Looking for Friendly, mature (and maybe RP?) guild on Kaineng.

in Guilds

Posted by: Yami.7821

Yami.7821

Hi! I’m looking for a friendly and mature guild on the home world Kaineng. I am playing a Sylvari Elementalist. I am currently low level level but steadily working my way up. I love grouping for quests and events and would love to learn more about pvp and wvw. I was a long time WoW player and am used to the normal conventions of MMOs. I wouldnt mind a light hearted RP guild if any are out there.
So are you right for me? Just make sure you cover these bases.
1. A mostly adult and mature community. I am an adult. I have no issues with kids playing but I"d prefer trolls and leet speakers and petty drama to be outside of my guild. Mild profanity isnt a problem but excessive is.
2. A dedicated friendly core. I’d prefer a small/medium guild where everyone knows each other and likes playing together then a huge guild. My Warcraft guild was a dedicated 15-20 with about 15 more casuals there just to chat.
3. Organized dungeoning and perhaps pvp. One or twice a week at least. I"m available all nights after 9 except wed/thurs. (DnD nights!).
4. If you are an RP guild I"d like to hear about you. There are no RP servers in this game which puzzled me so I figure it has to be mostly guild based. I dont need an RP guild but I"d like to hear from you. RP guilds must still fulfill the last 3 requirements.

You can contact me here or in game if you see me.

in Guilds

Yami.7821

Still looking guys. I know someone has to be on Kaineng. Theres at least a few of us!

in Guilds

Posted by: cpan.5940

cpan.5940

I hope you don’t mind Yami but I’d like to jump in this thread with you. I made a post of my own basically looking for the same thing you are on Kaineng! Since our server pop is low at the moment I figure I’d bump your thread. If I get any hits on mine, I’ll let you know!

-cpan

Akaie – A Leveling Engineer – Kaineng
Looking for Guild

in Guilds

Yami.7821

thanks cpan! Hopefully we find guilds. Might be tempted to make my own if no one bites soon. We will see how it goes.

in Guilds

Posted by: cpan.5940

cpan.5940

Nobody on Kaineng eh? Bumpity!

Akaie – A Leveling Engineer – Kaineng
Looking for Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Thadren Calder.1397

Thadren Calder.1397

Send me a PM in game later tonight, I might be able to help you out with finding a crew to roll with

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

!http://www.i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png!

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

*How to apply * :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

in Guilds

Posted by: Kippana.5328

Kippana.5328

I am also looking for a good guild with these types of qualities. Wouldn’t mind knowing if you find one that fits.

in Guilds

Yami.7821

thanks GCUdemon but not looking for a large cross game network. I"m looking for a medium sized guild localed on Kaineng. Any of them out there?

in Guilds

Posted by: Thadren Calder.1397

Thadren Calder.1397

Head over to kainengunited.com. That has a list of pretty much all of the moderate sized guilds on Kaineng.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ira.5172

Ira.5172

You are more than welcome to come check us out LaZy is always looking for more members to add to our wonderful community. www.lazyimperium.com

Or you can also come meet our Kaineng community at kainengunited.com and browse the guilds on our server.

Hope to see you in game

Ira Souleater – Necromancer
Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood