Looking for Fun PvE Guild [Tarnished Coast]

in Guilds

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

Hey guys

Me (currently 2 lvl 80s, 2 more coming up – Guardian, Ranger) and my hubby (currently 2 lvl 80s – Guardian, Warrior) are looking for a VERY ACTIVE and FUN PvE guild on Tarnished Coast. We are 27 years old, experienced, helpful, loyal, active, fun and uncomplicated.

We are looking for a guild with a lot of members active at any given time, active and fun guild chat, people to run dungeons with and work on zone completion, farming together, group up for jumping puzzles and whatever else comes to mind when thinking of PvE

We’d like an uncomplicated community, where we do not have to join forums and fill out page-long applications before joining…been there, done that. Looking for a guild that focuses on IN GAME community rather than posting on their forums etc. (having guild forums isn’t a bad thing, we just don’t want to be required to hang out there non-stop…we want to PLAY THE GAME!!! XD)

We do not mind an in-game interview to get to know us though Or just ask here <3

There are so many guilds out there…I am sure there is the right one for us! We are looking forward to finding a new home!

PS: I am an RPer as well, so if your guild has an active RP community as well, that would be a dream come true <3

in Guilds

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

Happy New Year to all of you <3

in Guilds

Posted by: Rhim de Okojo.8650

Rhim de Okojo.8650

Asura Gate Command is a PvX guild on the Tarnished Coast. We would value your membership however we are not a RP guild. We are active and trying to grow as a guild. We have no website and are based solely in-game. Note: you do not need to be an Asura. Currently, we spend most of our time in PvE.

If you are interested please send a message to Rhim De Okojo through the in-game mail system.

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Happy New Years to you

I am leaving guild information below for you.

Yes we are Looking for New people to recruit to our guild.

Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.
WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exists.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. . What would it hurt? The majority of our guild is 21 and older, but we also have down to 18 of age. We are all working class and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly American and Canadian time zones, but have a few Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.
We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are also looking for new officers. No promises we will have to talk about this.
If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

PM to talk or gain information.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Firefly and Hubby,

Happy New Year!

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 95 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

Note: if our server looks like its full, all of our members managed to transfer within 10 minutes, hope that helps:)

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Hello there!

While we aren’t RPer’s, nor are we on the server you want . . . . We have a good combination of friendly, casual and driven adult, 21+ years of age players. We are an all adult, laid back and funny, and maybe slightly wrong in all the right ways kind of guild!

We are a North American guild. Our guild name is Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. We are on the Yak’s Bend server.

We have a combination of east, central and west coast players so we have a variety of players on for a good range of hours of the day and night.

We are primarily pve but have a nice balance of pvp/wvw people too. We also have a lot of members who have gotten into crafting. We also help each other out with fractals, dungeons and getting monthly achievements. Because we are casual, we don’t have anything scheduled, but there always seem to be enough people game for a dungeon or fractals run or help on a quest if you ask!

We do have voice servers such as mumble and vent set up but never require people to use them if they don’t want to. In fact, we don’t require anything of our members except to have fun and enjoy the game!

You can check out out our guild website here: http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/.

The best way to contact me is to email/message me in game as Basher Barbie.

Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks, and hope to see you in game!

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie