Looking for Guild --Isle of Janthir

in Guilds

Posted by: Klazmaunt.2591

Klazmaunt.2591

Hey all, I’m looking for a guild focused on WvW, Dungeons, and just having a good time.

My resume includes 6 years of WoW Raiding, hardcore and casual.
Many years of FPS, console, and RPG playtime.
2 Years of officer work in a hardcore raiding guild in WoW WoTLK (Server Firsts included)

If you’re interested, respond and let me know. I’ll also consider guilds not on IoJ.

Looking for a larger guild so groups are pretty easy to form and complete with efficiency.

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

in Guilds

Posted by: Fate.5961

Fate.5961

Hey Klazmaunt, due to your credentials and what you’re looking for, I think our group may be a solid match for you. We’re on IoJ and we’re highly active. We run a ton of casual groups for dungeons, sPvP, and/or WvW every night, and we go all hardcore on the weekends/vacation days.

One thing is we may not be as large as you’re looking for. We’re a fairly new guild with ~40 members. However, that does give you an opportunity to become a core member or even an officer to a highly active and promising guild, depending on what you’re looking for.

Our rules are simple – be active, hold your own, keep improving, and contribute. If you’re interested, more information can be found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/IoJ-Love-and-War-PvX-WvW-Highly-Active-Guild-LF-Dedicated-Members/first#post218138

Or just give me a shout!

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]
http://loveandwar.shivtr.com

in Guilds

Posted by: QTRKOBRA.1827

QTRKOBRA.1827

Hi, I’ve created this guild after it had been increasingly difficult during our first WvW battle to organize ourselves. DBG is a guild that as we gain more members will focus on all aspects on the game, however our main focus is WvWvW.
It is an English speaking guild, members are welcome from all regions. My character is Sythus Arkane if you want to pm me and I hope you consider joining us! If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. The server is Desolation and we’d be happy to have you.