Looking for Guild - Ring of Fire

in Guilds

Posted by: Ateiru Mae.4138

Ateiru Mae.4138

Hello,

My and my partner are looking to join a guild. We are on the Ring of Fire server and are in UK (so events done in UK times would be best!) We are both over 18 (so a more mature guild would be ideal) and are more social gaming (ie not on there every second of every day!) looking for a friendly, helpful and relaxed guild. We play on PVE and WvW (and soon dungeons hopefully!)

Thanks in advance!
IGN: Ateiru Mae (and Madness Mad Me)

in Guilds

Posted by: Sydyshka.3729

Sydyshka.3729

Hi Ateiru

if you don’t mind changing server then you may be interested in joining Darkveil on Gandara.
We are European with players from UK and the continent. We all have jobs, families etc so aren’t hardcore, but we do like to have some fun together.
We are building our close knit community and looking for mature players (over 20) to join us for dungeons and some WvW. We have just started a few weeks run to enable all members to clear every dungeon which you may like to join. There is also a group starting that wishes to do regular pvp & Tpvp.

If you are interested then please apply on our Forum or /w Sydyshka.3729, Rodaquiste.7631, xl LentoN lx.7658, Angalid.6739 or Michael.6901 in game for a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Syd

in Guilds

Posted by: Zarmaka.6495

Zarmaka.6495

Hello, Ateiru Mae
This might sound interesting if you´re willing to swap servers!

Knights of Yggdrasil [KoY] is aiming to have about 15-20 active members – a small tight-knit friendly guild, where you get to know your guildies.
This is my forum post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Desolation-KoY-Knights-of-Yggdrasil/first#post1242865

Our website is: www.KnightsOfYggdrasil.com
We also have Mumble as voice comm.

You can contact me here – through PMs or replying to this thread.
In – Game : Zarmaka.6495
Or via the [KoY] Forums.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
And if you don’t choose us, I wish you good luck in finding a guild that suits your needs!

[KoY] GuildMaster

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Ateiru and Madness,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you both a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 115 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are not huge, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

Note: if our server looks like its full, all of our members managed to transfer within 10 minutes, hope that helps:)

in game character: Xena Love/Lady Luna Love/Luna Lovess, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

• Recruitment Status: OPEN for dedicated PvP players (Open to all races/classes.)
  • Region: UK/EU (Anyone outside of these regions can still apply.)
  • Age Requirement: Applicants must be 18 or over.
  • Play-style: Semi-Hardcore / PvP
  • Guild Leader: Benki
  • Officers: Aeonax, Bladeh, Kaboom, Papaganoosh, Phoru, Snort

Hi Buddy,

The Unnamed is a semi-hardcore European Guild looking to recruit for PvP players. Since beta when being on Desolation, we have moved to Gunnars Hold and then to Blacktide before coming back to Desolation which we believe to be the most consistent server for players interested in both forms of PvP. Our recent move here is focussed on recruiting a WvW force large enough to take on the other zergs and blobbing kittens of tier 1, as well as consolidating and building upon our three active SPvP teams by basing ourselves at the centre of European SPvP in the Desolation mists.

Back on GH and BT we roamed WvW in force and did our part in contributing to the WvW effort. We decided to move over to Desolation because the WvW community didn’t feel strong enough for us on BT, and although we had an unbeatable server it was at the sacrifice of the good fights that we are now back to return to our old BETA stomping ground.

As it stands we WvW as a guild on a Tuesday and Thursday night, and although there is a solid WvW presence most nights, Monday and Wednesday are our usual SPvP focussed nights. There are of course members who SPvP or WvW 24/7 and this just improves our community.

If you want to be a part of a guild and community of players who care about PvP and work well as a team while having a good laugh along the way, then The Unnamed will suit you just fine. We are semi-hardcore and we take our PvP seriously, though we also like to have fun with it as well, so we can also be laid back and a great laugh too. We also stick by a rule that real life always comes before in-game, having learned that this is the best way to keep members happy over the fives years we have been playing games together.

Requirements

- When in PvP you must be present on Mumble
- You must always represent The Unnamed when in WvW or SPvP
- If online, you are required to join our compulsory Tuesday night WvW (RL commitments will be excused)

How to Apply

To apply, make an account on our website and then head over to our WvW application form: http://www.the-unnamed.com/wvwapp
Or our SPvP application form:
http://www.the-unnamed.com/spvpapp

A response may take a few days, as our Officers are usually very busy with leading, so please be patient when waiting for acceptance!

Thanks for reading and hope to see your application soon!

Papa

Officer, The Unnamed [EU]

in Guilds

Ateiru Mae.4138

Thanks guys! A lot to think about what with changing servers etc…! I will look closely at you all and definitely consider swapping!

Thanks

in Guilds

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear Ateiru Mae,

We from Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are an international Mature PvX guild playing on Desolation [EU]. As we are an international guild, we have members from all over the world. We mainly reside in USA / Canada / Europe and Asia! Therefore, we have members online at all times ready to do some dungeons or WvW runs!

As of right now, we have over 214+ Members inguild with a daily login varying from 130 ~ 150 members online and around 50 ~ 70 members online at the same time.

As we are a PvX guild, we are several Officers appointed to specific game types such as PvP, PvE and WvW. They organize scheduled runs through the week whom you can join if youd want to be sure to hit a party. Outside those scheduled events, we organize alot of guild events and other parties all the time!

Nonetheless, if youd like to know more about us, make sure to check out our website at http://www.exg-guild.com! Feel free to reply or PM me incase you wish to know more info about us!

Best Regards,
Grotesque

Team Aggression [TA]

in Guilds

Ateiru Mae.4138

After all this time, I was about to change worlds to join a guild and discover its 1800 gems to change! Thats like £20! Thats ridiculous! So I guess I’m stuck on a world I dont enjoy. Bit pants, really!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Protus.8501

Protus.8501

Hey! Sounds like Furious Rising might be a good fit for you (we are Ring of Fire). Check out the web link in my signature and feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Osof
Representing Furious Rising [FR] on Ring of Fire [EU]
furiousrising.enjin.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Surreal.7950

Surreal.7950

Hi Ateiru,

I can completely understand you not wanting to pay to change servers. I am an officer in a small guild made up of a core group of irl friends as well as a number of people that we have met through playing called Druids of the Decangli [DotD]. We are always looking to bring in new friendly people and have a number of couples who play together already! We almost always have someone online, despite the size of our guild, and are willing to help in any way that we can.
Our main ethos in GW2 is that it is a game and therefore should be fun! We run dungeons together as well as members taking part in WvW and PvP and generally playing together and helping each other out in whatever they wanna do!
So feel free to contact me in game if you want to try running round with some of us and if you both enjoy it we will be more than happy to send you an invite!

Hope to hear from you

(edited by Surreal.7950)

in Guilds

Posted by: Rabalyan.6104

Rabalyan.6104

Further to what Surreal.7950 said, I am that guild’s leader and we would be happy to help you out! Casual is what we are good for. If we got folks on, we go do something. It’s that simple.

Our aim is to create a relaxed and easy going community which helps its members achieve whatever they are hunting for! We can help introduce you both to dungeons and offer you both as much support as you require.

Contact either of us in game and we will do our best!

Rabalyan /|\ Loftranis /|\ Tyr Relthor
Leader of the Druids of the Decangli [DotD]
Ring of Fire [EU]

(edited by Rabalyan.6104)